Germain Ford

178 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 14, 2018

Hands down, the best car buying experience I've had when looking for a vehicle. I had inquired about a car at Germain Ford and was put in touch with... Jason Soto. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. Not one time did Jason try to up-sell me on something that I did not want. Everyone I met at Germain was so friendly, I met at least 6 of the staff who came up to me, shook my hand, and introduced themselves. Jason and Zack (Finance) made the car buying experience less stressful. If you're looking for a vehicle, I would highly recommend working with Jason and the rest of Germain Ford team.

November 27, 2018

I took my explorer in to figure out why there’s standing water in my spare tire compartment. I was charged $130 just to find the cause. Really??... This is a ford vehicle at a ford dealership and I thought they wouldn’t rip me off to figure out the cause. I’ve had nothing, but bad experiences with this dealership. The first was when I had to jump through hoops and loops dealing with a recall. Save your money and time. Go elsewhere.

• February 26, 2018

I am a return customer to Germain Ford and a return customer to my sales rep Jason Soto. I was intrigued by the special on a warranty that The dealership... was running so I went in looking for used cars for my 3 grandsons. Jason helped me with finding the 2 that I had found on line. They were perfect and on his suggestion I found another for my 3rd grandson. He helped us surprise them by delivering the cars to the house with big red bows. The boys were estatic. Wonderful experience!

Jason and The Germain Ford Team thank you for the opportunity to help you create a special memory for you and your grandsons. Customer Service is one ...of the foundation pillars on which this company was built and are devoted to providing a positive experience for our guests. It is very encouraging to know you are satisfied with our efforts. Kathy, we want you to know how grateful we are for your kind words and appreciate sharing your time to express your experience at Germain Ford Of Columbus. Congratulations to you and your grandsons, we hope to have the chance to work with you again.

November 26, 2018

Had a great visit with Jerry Votaw. Very knowledgeable and non judge-mental as we didn't want the fanciest car with all the bells and whistles, just... a good reliable and priced affordably sedan. Him and all the staff are friendly and professional. Will be back!

November 17, 2018

Every time I take my daughters car there they don’t have the parts. They order and promise to call. They never call, ever. I have to call back... and there is always confusion. Furthermore, calling early mornings to make a service appointment is a waste of time. Endless hold on the phone. I will say that the actual service work they do Isfine. But who has time for the rest of it?

October 18, 2018

I worked wit Jason Soto on helping me find a used car. He was very helpful,kind and patient. Jason made sure he listened to all of my concerns and went... above and beyond to get my business. I highly recommend him if you are looking to buy a car.

October 10, 2018

They made it as painless as possible. Repaired everything on the car and added brand new tires! Awesome! They also let me pick it up early

September 23, 2018

Best service, best people! They will help you find what you are looking for. The agents will not harass you to sell you a car, instead they help you find... whats best for your reality and needs.

September 16, 2018

This is my 3rd vehicle that I purchased from Germain Ford. I decide to upgrade from an Escape to an Explorer. I was very pleased with the entire purchasing... process. The salesman, Jerry Votaw, was very helpful and addressed all of my questions and concerns. Even though the financing experience of the previous two vehicles was not great, the financing process this time went very smoothly. I am not sure if Germain has changed their finance department but it was an easy process and no surprises.

September 15, 2018

This is my 3rd purchase from Germain Ford and this was the smoothest experience to date. The salesman, Jerry Votaw, was fabulous and got me into the vehicle... I wanted.