Randy Wise Ford

New Used Service

187 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Randy Wise Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Quick Turnover from 1st Lease to 2nd Lease
    February 22, 2017

The Car-Deal-Ologist, Dr. Dave Swanson, saved me from a heart attack by calming my nerves as I was getting close to being over on my miles when my lea...se wasn't going to be up for another 6 months! He did some awesome detective work to get me as many rebates as possible. I appreciate his sense of humor and attention to detail throughout the buying/leasing process. Job well done, Dr.!

• Christie Cook
    January 15, 2018

I was so overwhelmed about purchasing my first vehicle. Tony Holland was awesome. He was so personable and knowledgeable about all my questions and co...ncerns. He made the process so much easier for me and didn't make me feel obligated. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

• Brian Compton, Excellent care at Randy Wise Ford Inc.
    October 30, 2017

What a pleasure to meet such a caring and genuinely friendly Sales Rep like Brian Compton. My son was getting into his first vehicle and Brian was a ...refreshing change to the high pressure environment that usually is prevalent in the sales field. My son and I picked out the vehicle and the price was good, the financing was at an excellent rate for a first time buyer, and the vehicle was absolutely as clean as a whistle upon picking it up! Brian went over and above the sales approach and took time to lend special attention and care to my son who was absolutely over the top with Brian and the vehicle. He then followed up with a call to make certain all was well with the vehicle, and it is. We will definitely return to Randy Wise Ford and to Brian in the near future again. Brian for President!!!! Thank you Brian and Randy Wise for this great experience.

• New Escape
    October 20, 2017

John Durand and his son made it very easy to lease a car. They found the best car for our needs. They made the leasing experience very easy. They were... very friendly and made us feel welcome.

• flew into Michigan to buy my used 2016 Silverado
    October 12, 2017

Found my truck on Cars.com at Randy Wise Ford. Called Thursday night, paperwork was ready Friday afternoon, flew into Flint Saturday morning and dr...ove my 2016 Chevy Silverado back home to Illinois. The whole team at Randy Wise went the distance to keep their promise and to make me a happy Customer! My salesman Brian Compton made the sale and communication lines open and really did do his job, making me a happy Customer! Thanks Brian, thanks Randy Wise Ford!

• The Best
    October 6, 2017

John Durand was great. My son's lease was up and he told John what kind of Mustang he wanted. John found the only one in the area that perfectly match...ed what my son wanted. My son has a very busy schedule with school and work and was unable to drive out to the dealership, 35 miles away. John went out of his way to arrange to deliver the new Mustang to our house, have my son sign the lease papers, and take back the end lease car to the dealership. John made leasing a car from Randy Wise Ford a great easy experience.

Overall Experience

• Great service and follow up from Rich on a tire issue
    September 30, 2017

Defective tires that Rich worked with the manufacturer to get remedied. The service dept tried twice to balance recently purchased tires. In the end t...he tires were defective and replaced by the manufacturer. Parts dept deserves credit too.

Overall Experience

• Awesome Buying Experience! From sales to finance!
    September 2, 2017

A top-notch buying experience - from first phone call to financing. Jeff was our salesman and he was a NO pressure guy. Very straight-forward and know...ledgeable. We had already been pre-approved with our own credit union but was open to whoever could get us the best percentage rate. Again, no pressure to go through their dealership. They were able to beat our rate! Thank you Brendon! Truck was exactly as described! An A+ experience! Go here!

• Amazing
    August 25, 2017

I just want to say that John Durand and Johnny Durand we're amazing to work with the efforts they went to in order to get me in a new car at a lower p...ayment were over and beyond. Thank you

• My experience with Randy wise Ford
    August 23, 2017

My experience with Randy wise Ford was great and my dealer John Durant and his son Johnny Durant helped me to get into another car. They were very h...elpful and explained all the paper work on getting a different car . John Durand is a very good at his job and I would send other's to get a car from him.

Randy Wise Ford