Call This Dealer

4.5
1477 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McRee Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Dealership
    November 19, 2014

From sales with Jeff and the service with John it has always been great.

• Great experience
    January 27, 2018

Tommy Hicks did a great job of getting me into my new truck in a minimum amount of time. La La La La La La

• paint issue
    January 17, 2018

I have a 2010 F150 that has paint issues. The paint is not adhering to the metal. I was told by the service manager that Ford /McRee Ford would take c...are of it in July. Hurricane Harvey hit at the end of August so this issue was pushed back until November. I called and sent several emails to the service manager about this and finally was asked to bring the truck to the body shop manager and he would take care of it for me. All he did was look and take pictures. Again, I called and emailed both managers several times and finally at the end of December, I received a phone call from the body shop manager that McRee would not fix the truck. I know that the truck is out of warranty and I expected to maybe share in the expense. The issue I have is I was told several times that Ford/McRee Ford would take care of it and it took five months to be told no. Now, in one of the spots, my truck is rusting.

• Best patience
    December 10, 2017

The most relaible person with alot of patience i love the treat i had from him and explained everything all my questions thank you all

• McRee Ford That's My Dealer
    December 6, 2017

Brian Freeman sold both my daughter and myself a new Ford Explorer each. He was very helpful and was very courteous. Couldn't ask for a better salesma...n. No high pressure sales. Told him that we are repeat customers and what we was looking for and he came through. Thanks.

Overall Experience

• Salesman Tommy Hicks was very professional and thorough.
    December 1, 2017

There was no high pressure. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Great selection of trucks including lifted trucks. I love my new Tuscany Bla...ck Ops edition F250.

• Amazing experience
    December 1, 2017

Stacie P and Jeff K were amazing. Best truck ever. Thank you for such a great car buying experience. I will be back to buy again.

Overall Experience

• No logic in this place
    November 5, 2017

Today after a 4 hour marathon with your sales staff, I left your dealership without a vehicle and wondering why I ever came. After making an appointme...nt with a specific Sales Rep for a specific time I was shuffled off to an obviously poorly trained replacement. To make a long story short the ability of your staff to close a deal lost you a sale and a customer. I will never shop McCree again as I don???t trust your honesty but mostly your ability to understand basic sales concepts. So for a better price, a better vehicle and a more competent staff I bought my first non-Ford vehicle in 20 years. I will recommend to all of my peers who are to considering McCree as their choice of dealership, to run in the other direction. So???avery nicely appointed, fairly priced and intelligently sold Nissan Murano will be cleaned, fueled and ready for me to pick up on Monday morning. A very disappointed long time Ford customer.

• Great Experience
    October 30, 2017

I have bought 3 trucks from McRee Ford now. They have always been great. No pressure and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend them to famil...y and friends!

Overall Experience

• very rude service department
    October 23, 2017

I asked a couple questions to a very rude service person - who told me to call another ford dealership if I wasn't happy - because "i didn't understan...d how busy they are...". No problem Mc Cree.

McRee Ford