New 888-862-0774 Dealer Website
Used 877-694-0370 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-0460

Average based on 166 reviews
  • Easiest vehicle purchase ever!

Saw a 2016 F150 online at Academy Ford. Contacted the dealership over the Labor Day weekend for additional information. Truck was as I wanted, all options included etc. Pricing, Terms & Ford rebates were easily explained and spelled out for the final price on the truck. I was able to make a deal via phone and email long distance within 36 hours of the initial contact with dealership. They assisted me in locating a shipper to get the truck to me. Great referral as the truck arrived in perfect condition & again within 36 hrs of contact. This dealership lives up to their motto of Honesty & Integrity. Super helpful, great to work with, professional & courteous. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle from out of state or locally. Best experience ever buying a vehicle!

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with, Julie! Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• Academy Ford Service Department

Thank you Ashleigh! We really appreciate when our customers take the time to share their experience.

I am always satisfied when I leave the service department at Academy Ford! Derrick, Kevin, Jake, and others are always super helpful and the staff there are always willing to work with me to make sure that my service goes as smoothly as possible (whatever that may be). This particular visit I left my car to be worked on for the entire day and I was given a rental in order to go to work, and it all went smoothly. I am always impressed by how accommodating the service department is...Thanks to everyone who works there!

• Happy customer

Charlene thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your continued loyalty.

I always get fast and friendly service. I checked excellent service, but it came up poor and I couldn't get it to change. Will continue to come back for all my repair service.

• Review

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Kendra. We will communicate your radio concerns to our service team.

Overall I have good experiences with Ford. However, I would prefer that those working on my car don't use my radio as their personal entertainment system. When I get in my car and the volume on my radio is much higher than the level it was on, and is on a completely different station, I don't appreciate it.

• Exceptional Service

Thanks again! Enjoy your purchase!

The staff at Academy Ford were exceptional, they allowed use to look around without hovering. That's why we came back. We purchased a Ford Edge in 2009. All of our questioned were answered in a polite and professional manner. Very peaceful friendly atmosphere. It was a pleasure to shop at this location. Thanks again!!!! I can't seem to remember the young lady who assisted us in our purchase. A special thanks to her, she gave us several options to choose from and allowed us time to make an educated decision on what we would purchase.

Thanks again! Enjoy your purchase!

• Exceptional Service

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Our repeat customers are our favorite :)

• Fantastic customer service

Thank you for your loyalty we love and value our repeat customers. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Returned to Academy after12 years for purchase of new vehicle & they did it again! Phenomenal customer service, internet sales found & secured the exact vehicle i wanted & Nicole made the purchase an absolute breeze!! Academy really values their customers. Im shocked but happy to return 12 years later & have a great purchase experience yet again! Friends & family made their purchases @ Academy as well. Keep up the great work, Academy Ford!

• Best car buying experience ever.

Tim & Dawn thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Erick Lopez was great! He gave us choices within our price range and touted the virtues of each with out bias. He was actually concerned about what we liked and didn't like. He made, as did all involved with our decision (the car we chose) to the paperwork, and pleasant smooth evolution. Thanks to all!

• Academy Ford

Les thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Nicole is a great asset to our Academy Ford family!

Our sales person Nicole was very helpful. We were looking for a 2016 Edge in a certain color, and she found one at another dealership, and had it sent over. She got us all the possible discounts we could get on the car. When we picked up the car she went over everything and explained how it worked. We couldn't have asked for more. Everyone treated us great.

• Great car buying experience!

Being someone who works overnight, I did not want to drive all over town during my sleep hours to look for a car. Online car shopping seemed to be the answer. I quickly found out that most dealerships use online tactics to get you in the door. Not at Academy. I asked about pricing before I arrived, I was told the truth. I asked about financing before I arrived, I was told the truth. I could go on but you get the gist. I was not given the run around ,my paper work was done quickly, and was able to get to work on time that night. Just a great all around experience.

La Tonya thank you! It means so much to us to have our customers take time out of their busy lives to share their experiences. We really appreciate it!