• The service was incredible

The service was incredible; they answered all my questions without being pushy. They really tried to get me in the car that was best for my family.

• Horrible Experience, Wouldn’t Recommend to anybody

I recently went and bought a car from the Orem, UT AUTOMAXX location and the Salesman, Marcos, seemed really nice at first but turned out to be lying to me on a lot of things about the car such as mileage etc. He also wouldn’t accept my license because i had to get a temporary paper license because i lost my hard copy and was waiting for the new one in the mail and he threatened to Take my car and “Hold onto it” until I got the permanent copy of my license. Also the car was poor quality, About 2 days after I drove it off the lot the “Service Engine” light came on as well as other dashboard lights. I asked Marcos about the lights and if the warranty that they give would cover it and he would only reply with “the warranty only covers the engine and transmission issues” when i finally got it through to home that it was the “Service ENGINE” light he finally sent me to a Auto shop called Nicos Auto Sales where i had to leave the car for a whole day just for him to read the codes and charge me $70 just to tell me what was wrong with it. So overall AUTOMAXX was a horrible experience and i don’t recommend this place to anybody unless you’re willing to go through hell trying to get a new car.

• Best Dealership Ever!!!!!!!

Couldn't be happier with the all-around professionalism and honesty Clint and his staff provided at AutoMaxx! I personally worked with Clint and was very impressed and appreciative of the way he treated me. He went above and beyond to ensure my happiness and satisfaction. I found my dream vehicle and was never pressured into buying which is a rarity at a dealership. I would refer anyone and everyone to AutoMaxx in a heartbeat and I've already told friends and family how awesome they are! Thank you! -Kyler Sorensen

• Great customer service

We recently test drove a car at the PG location. William was our salesman, and I was impressed with how honest, personable and down to earth he was. We shopped around for a while, and decided that we would much rather buy a car from William at Automaxx than one of the large impersonal dealerships. We went back and bought the car. Thank you William and Parker for a great car buying experience. I would highly recommend this team and dealership in PG!!!!

• Excellent

Hands down best overall car dealership to buy from. Customer service was above and beyond and I recommend anyone who's looking for a car to buy from these guys. Thanks for not being the stereotypical car salesman.

• Bad deal

I was given false information about my car, but that didn't concern the dealer.

I was given false information about my car, but that didn't concern the dealer.

• Excellent

Very curtious, good response.. positive,! Will go here first next time we buy a vehicle.

• Absolutely the best car buying experience!

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I felt like they really cared about finding us a car that was perfect for our family for the right price. Great selection of cars and we love our new car. Their three month warranty is awesome and took away the worry about buying a used car.

• Super Awesome!

We are from Idaho and we couldn't find the car we wanted. We checked out Automaxx and they had exactly what we wanted, for the price we wanted, and they were super helpful! Thank you Automaxx!

• Incredible Service

We had an excellent experience with Clint Curtis. He kept in contact with me about some repairs that needed to be done and always made sure that our expectations were met. It was nice to have amazing customer service from a car dealership, something you don't expect. We will be back when it is time for another new car.