4.4
Average based on 38 reviews.
  • Great Prices and Selection

We went to Lee Auto Group because their prices were much more reasonable than the other dealerships we found. They have a bigger selection than we imagined and it allowed us freedom to choose exactly what we wanted. Very satisfied customers!

• Superb

We are so glad we found Lee Auto. The service was outstanding. We left happy with the price we wanted. Thanks!

• Great experience

Glad I went to Lee auto group. The staff was very attentive to my needs and treated me like family. Great find.

• Satisfied Customer

We had an exceptional experience at Lee Auto Group. Thanks for the car!

We had an exceptional experience at Lee Auto Group. Thanks for the car!

• Lee auto group

Very satisfied with my purchase. Went in to see a specific Chevy from the web. Had it on the lot, looked it over inside outside and everywhere in between. No complaints here. Got a great price too.

• Left Happy Still Happy

Bought my first truck from here and had a positive experience. Got a great price and now weeks later I'm writing this review to give them credit for the solid truck. Happy happy happy :)

• Expensive Broken Cars

Going in, Jeff starts off with "if you find anything wrong with it then you can have it for free." Leaves you with a sense of confidence with buying here. Well less than a month after purchasing one of his used and "certified" vehicles I have had a vastly different experience. Tire exploding and needing all new tires, bad breaks, bad oil, alternator failed. I've had to throw as much money at this car as it cost in the first place. Needless to say, will never be returning.

• Works for You

The entire staff worked very hard to satisfy our needs. I especially would like to thank Phil for his extraordinary work.

• Great First Car

Got my first car from here a few weeks ago... Would recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking for a used vehicle. Thanks for an amazing experience!

• Great service

Great thanks,I got a Jeep wrangler for the low my son bought one and my wife is going Saturday to get one , Best place to go for a used car , I have had no problems with any of the car I have got from hear