Average based on 71 reviews.
  • Great sales people, willing to get work for you

I just bought a 2015 F150 XL from Acton Ford, and I had been looking at many local dealers, Acton Ford had the model I wanted, in the color I wnated, with the options I wanted, worked with me on a price I could afford, and worked with me on trade in value. I am very happy with the service I received, friendly KNOWLEDGEABLE staff - they knew answers to all my questions- even the finance guy knew about service questions break in periods, etc. They are local to my work which is part of the reason I chose them, but their prices were lower than other delaers as advertised, and I feel as if I got a good value and had great service. Go see Eric LaRiviere in sales!

• Quality recall service

I took my car to your dealership to have an intermittent tail light examined to see if it qualified for a no cost replacement. My surprise was when the car was ready for me, the tail light had not only been examined but replaced. Thank you. I do have another issue that I hope you will be able to assist me. Both of my front door handles have broken away from the return spring such that the doors do not lock when activating the sending key. I have not checked for a recall but I do know that I am not the only one with this problem. Is there a recall and are you able to help? Thanks again. Sylvia

• Could communicate better

Came in for routine service and a problem with the HVAC fan. Was told that I had dented some of the fins in the HVAC system. Picked up the car and the note from the mechanic said the system was falling apart. If the mechanic is right, I would have made some different decisions about what to do. Looks like I'm going to have to pay for a whole new system in addition to the $160 fix to get the fan running again. Disappointing.

• 2007 Sentra

Fast dependable service, very professional, it has always been a good experience.

• Great service

I brought my 2008 Toyota Avalon in for its 5,000 mile check up and was very pleased with the promptness of my car being worked on as well as the thorough job they did. The service was excellent and the waiting room clean and comfortable. A couple of my friends recommended Quick Lane of Acton and I will definitely go back for my next tune up.

• Great experience!

Purchased explorer. Loved the staff, never felt pressured. Will definetly be a return customer, thanks.

• Car was ready as promised.

Able to do a car inspection on a walk-in basis. Car was ready when promised.

Able to do a car inspection on a walk-in basis. Car was ready when promised.

• Great Service!

Fantastic service on my F350 Diesel transmission. Runs Great!

Fantastic service on my F350 Diesel transmission. Runs Great!

• Good service, friendly folks.

I was in for an oil change and tire plug; other than the fact that it took over 90 minutes to do with an appointment, the service was good.

• Recent Ford Edge Service

Service Team was great the work was performed to my expectations. Dan kept me well advised of any findings and recommendations. Thank you again.