• Tire replacement

It was fine Your survey strikes me as being very pushy and intrusive. I did not have 50 characters of input to give you.

• acton Ford

a ok very pleased with them great service great price

a ok very pleased with them great service great price

• Excellant Service Dept

I was easily able to book my apt. I did wait for my service and was on my way in about 40 minutes. Service was excellent and the available coffee in the waiting room hit the spot. This is my 3rd excellent visit to Acton Ford.

• Acton Ford Review by Scott S

I was very happy with the serice at Acton Ford. They always doe a great job!

I was very happy with the serice at Acton Ford. They always doe a great job!

• Experience at Acton Ford

Always prompt and courteous in the service dept. Thanks

Always prompt and courteous in the service dept. Thanks

• Ford Escape SE purchase

I am a repeat customer and will continue to be so. Gordon Chan was excellent and extremely helpful throughout the selling process. Good value and great service...I ended up buying two cars.

• Great Service

Great service great service great service great service great service great service

• Fantastic staff

Staff are total professionals. Service department quickly diagnosed problems and coordinated rentals to get me back on the road while they worked on my car.

• Great sales people, willing to get work for you

I just bought a 2015 F150 XL from Acton Ford, and I had been looking at many local dealers, Acton Ford had the model I wanted, in the color I wnated, with the options I wanted, worked with me on a price I could afford, and worked with me on trade in value. I am very happy with the service I received, friendly KNOWLEDGEABLE staff - they knew answers to all my questions- even the finance guy knew about service questions break in periods, etc. They are local to my work which is part of the reason I chose them, but their prices were lower than other delaers as advertised, and I feel as if I got a good value and had great service. Go see Eric LaRiviere in sales!

• Quality recall service

I took my car to your dealership to have an intermittent tail light examined to see if it qualified for a no cost replacement. My surprise was when the car was ready for me, the tail light had not only been examined but replaced. Thank you. I do have another issue that I hope you will be able to assist me. Both of my front door handles have broken away from the return spring such that the doors do not lock when activating the sending key. I have not checked for a recall but I do know that I am not the only one with this problem. Is there a recall and are you able to help? Thanks again. Sylvia