• Echelon Ford is the best around!!!!!

Thank you Chris Costello for the amazing service! I love my brand new '17 Ford Escape!

• Awesome dealer!!!

I looked at about 6 dealers and ran prices and Echelon Ford was by far the best price by a long shot. The sales manager Joe "Mo" and my salesman Pete Diantonio were aces! This is my 5th car I have bought and by far the best experience. It's nice to deal with a dealer that gives you solid numbers and doesn't play games.

• Took car in for airbag recall, left with a new car

Thank you for sharing your experience with the dealership!

Took 2013 black mustang in for airbag recall. Saw ruby red 2017 mustang and went right to it. Got a good trade in price for old car and drove home in new car. Everyone I delt with at dealer was very professional and friendly.

• F-350

Excellent Dealership. I was highly pleased with the salesman and the owner. Everyone was very helpful

• Nick Bodine

Thank you for sharing your experience with Frankie and Chip! Enjoy the new Mustang!

I recently purchased my first new vehicle through Echelon Ford. It was a great experience, Frankie and Chip made sure everything was perfect. I could not be happier with my Mustang. My parents have purchased vehicles in the past and have recommended Echelon Ford and I plan to do the same.

• 2017 Ford Focus

Thank you for sharing your experience with the dealership! Enjoy your new Focus!

Needed a car but needed to keep my monthly payments low as I am currently in college. They worked hard to find me a deal that I could live with, they found me a car that I could enjoy. Thank you!

• 2017 Forfeit Escape

Thank you for sharing your experience with Bill and the dealership! Enjoy your new Escape!

We we're extremely satisfied with the whole process in buying our Ford Escape. The showroom and whole facility were well maintained and the sales staff we're sharply dressed and very professional. Our salesman, Bill Kensler, did an excellent job in helping us find the car we wanted. Bill did a good job and appeared to be very knowledgeable in explaining all of the features of the Escape. He showed great compassion and showed great respect to us. I would highly recommend Echelon Ford and in particular Bill Kensler to anyone looking to buy a car.

• 2017 Fusion Sport

Thank you for sharing your experience with Erik and the dealership! We appreciate your kind words and enjoy the new Sport!

Best delearship in the country. Even though they didn't have the exact car I was looking for on the lot,they put the time in to locate one and deliver it to me. This dealership is first class at all levels. I trust the sales people,especially Erik,and the service personnel explicitly. My thanks to all involved. Happy motoring

• College grad shopping

College graduate needed a new car this was the place to go.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the dealership!

College graduate needed a new car this was the place to go.

• John and Carol white

Chris Cole is our guy, what a great job he does, would not think of buying orleasing without him

Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris!