River View Ford

132 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2020

Pattie is the most patient and likeable car sales rep I have ever met My daughter took me to Riverside Ford as she has purchased her car there. I was... never pressured and was encouraged to take my time and consider my choice of cars. Pattie did all the computer hook ups and off I went in my beautiful new Eco-Sport It is the perfect car for a- very senior woman. It was a very pleasant day , Everyone there is so nice and genuine.

October 20, 2020

Really great customer service. I worked with Tom Julian Jr. and had an excellent experience from start to finish shopping for and buying a car.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Tom and River View Ford! We can assure you that Tom and our service team will be there for yo...u long after the purchase of your vehicle. We will always take great care of you. Thank you for your business.

• January 15, 2018

Excellent service fast and curtious thanks to ray Ammari our sales person whom made the process contort able with pati ence and rispectTHANK YOU RAY AMMARI

Hi Dina. I am so glad you are happy with your new vehicle and with our newest sales consultant Ray. We are looking forward to seeing you when you need... to service your vehicle. Should you ever need anything we will be here to help. We appreciate your great review. Your review helps us grow our business. Thank you John Hennessy

August 31, 2020

This is the 4th. car we have gotten from Riverview Ford. They have always treated us good. Tis time we were coming off a lease and going to purchase. Tom... Julian was on top of this deal all the way making sure it was the best for us. We are pleased with the outcome and the new car.

We are so happy to hear that Tom was able to help you out! Thank you for your continued business, Edward! We really appreciate and promise that you wi...ll always be taken care of!

August 26, 2020

I just wanted to share the outstanding sale experience I had at River View Ford. It was honestly the best experience I have had ever had in purchasing... a vehicle. Richard Voight is an excellent salesman not putting any pressure on me to by and answering my questions quickly. Rich agreed to a minor touchup and fresh oil change on my used vehicle to meet my needs. When a 2nd key for the truck could not be found he proactively offered to have a new key cut for me at the dealerships expense. When I could not get a ride for the 45 minute drive to the dealership he sent a driver to come pick me up. I would highly recommend this dealership for your used or new car needs.

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Rich and our River View Ford team will always take great care of you! Thank you for your busi...ness and for being a part of our family!

June 15, 2020

I just purchased a 2018 from River View Ford. The sales team was great and never pushy. They found a tiny crack in the windshield when performing final... clean thus replaced that for me. I was given a loaner and when the repair was done drove my Escape to my house.

Jeff, We are so happy that we were able to find the perfect car for you. We value your business and friendship and promise to always deliver 5 star... service to you and your family. Thank you for choosing River View Ford. Safe travels.

November 5, 2019

I bought a 2019 Transit connect from this location in early September. During the first week I owned it, I noticed there was a bar code decal and what... appeared to be adhesive residue on the top of the van (which is still there). I figured it's not important, no big deal, Ill just peel it off and clean it up later. Fast forward to today and I get the first real good, close-up look at the top of the van. It turns out the spots, of what I though was dirty adhesive residue, were actually chips in the paint right down to the bare metal. Remember, these spots were here from the beginning, I just thought they were dirty areas, NOT CHIPPED PAINT. Ford claims they do an inspection on every new vehicle, but clearly they didn't inspection the top of my van as indicated by the decals, adhesive residue and damage they failed to notice and clean up. Ford is not willing to take responsibility. They claim it happened when the vehicle was in my possession, in spite of the PROOF showing otherwise. Since, they wont do the right thing and take responsibility, this will potentially come out of my pocket to the tune of $600 as quoted by one body shop. Another shop said it looked like paint delamination. I'm going to have to take care of this before my roof starts rusting through, with no help from Ford. I guess they pay more attention to, and prioritize, their showroom vehicles. The lowly transit work van isn't important enough for them to care. Be careful and do your own inspections. Look at EVERYTHING, even the roof. If you can't see the roof, make them bring out a ladder. If they scratch your vehicle with the ladder and you don't notice until you drive off the lot, it's now your financial burden to get it fixed. Good luck if you choose to buy from this dealership

Hello Thomas. I am very sorry your new van has damage on the roof. Let me start off by saying we want you to be 100 percent happy with your new vehi...cle and with us. We don't just say that Thomas we truly live it. That is why we have one of the highest satisfaction ratings of all Ford dealers in the state of Illinois. I know you talked to my GM Jack Daniels. I can tell you from our side with 100 percent confidence that damage on your roof was not there when you took delivery. First when the vehicle is delivered to us by the transporter, they must go over the whole vehicle with us before we can sign off to accept it. One of our team members looks over every inch of the vehicle with the transporter to make sure there isn't damage and to make sure all keys and manuals are included. If we find damage we can refuse delivery. Second, when we take possession of the vehicle we must "prep" the vehicle to put on our lot. Once again, a team member reinspects the vehicle to make sure nothing was missed and goes over every control of the vehicle to make sure all is in proper working form. This process takes 45 minutes to an hour. Third, when the vehicle gets sold our lot attendants will clean the vehicle. Every vehicle is cleaned from the top down. Did they miss a decal, yes it looks like it but your vehicle has damage that spans across the whole width of the van. It is very clear and cannot be missed. If it was there the lot attendants would have brought it to our attention. By looking at the picture you sent us, no one could miss the damage. It is hard to find the decal because the damage spans across the whole area. Finally, upon delivery we have you sign an inspection form to describe anything you see that we need to fix or replace. That form is signed with no disclosure of any damage. Thomas I do believe you just found this damage. I don't think it is fair after 2 months to think we delivered it to you in that condition. Jack asked you to take it to a body shop near you to get their opinion. I don't think you have responded back to Jack. If they feel this was "poor paint" we will be happy to submit the pictures to Ford on your behalf. You are our customer and we do want to help. We have very good relations with some body shops in our area. If you talk to Jack we can turn to them for some assistance in helping you . I truly appreciate your business and when things happen that's when we can work together to make it right. Please contact Jack today and let's go from there. Thank you again, John Hennessy.

June 25, 2019

They did detail the car for me after I bought it found it had not been vacuumed since it was being driven by them. 1 thing they could have done for me... was put a rubber plug on my drivers floor mat I know its picky but it's the little things I have done at lot of business with them.

Thank you for this feedback. We take pride in our customer service and will definitely address this issue. We are sorry that we missed this detail. ... Hope to see you again soon, so we can try again. Thank you for your business.

August 3, 2018

The great service continues as usual. Just said car in for tune up brake job and a few other things and everything is excellent the timing was good and... job was done when they said it would be. Thank you very much Jim and Jason and the rest of the staff. You have never let me down thanks again. John you have a great group.!

We are so happy to hear that you continue to have a great experience at River View Ford. John and the entire team are so grateful for you and your bu...siness. We promise to always deliver 5 star service to you, John! Have a great day!

July 11, 2018

I purchased a new ford ecosport after 2 days the car broke down after the dealer looked at the car was told#1 cylinder exploded how does that happen over... 2 weeks later waiting on a new engine I was told they lost the engine stay away from this cheap vehicle and terrible dealer ship

Here at River View Ford, we strive for excellence, and are disappointed to hear that you may have received anything less. We'd like the opportunity to... turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (888) 643-2509 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.