• Great to do business with

The people were very helpful through out the whole process. They contacted me very quickly and didn't have a pushy attitude. They let me take my time looking at the car and make my own decision on buying it. The purchasing process was very easy and they explained everything completely and so that you could understand everything.

• Service and delivery experience

Excellent sales and service experience delivered by a professional and courteous team.

• Used Car

Nice Car Nice Deal. Second car from you and was happy with both.

Nice Car Nice Deal. Second car from you and was happy with both.

• Great Service

Absolutely awesome service as usual! Riverview Ford is the best place around to buy a car or get one serviced.

• Great service

Pat Larisey was excellent to work with. He helped me pick out the best Ford Explorer for our families' needs and even informed us about new arrivals before they were in the lot. We came into town From Kansas City to purchase a vehicle from Riverview Ford and the process was seamless. All legal paperwork did not pose any problems from buying from out of state. Pat helped us review the vehicles features and help set up some on the cell phone features that were available. The overall experience was great. Thanks

John, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Excellent Service

I have been coming for 9 years now. Always great service. Jason is the best.

I have been coming for 9 years now. Always great service. Jason is the best.

Carmen, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• New keys very helpful

Ryan was very helpful. I needed a new key for my truck and helped me delete and reprogram the new keys. Thanks

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Robert! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Service is above standard. Jason does all he can.

I did learn you can wash the car here free, but it takes awhile because it is done by hand.

• Amazing service

Excellent service. Magnificent facility amazing people. Great location.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Michael! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Excellent service. Magnificent facility amazing people. Great location.

• AMAZING Service!

Fantastic Experience! We love working with River View Ford. They are the best in the business.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Maria! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!