River View Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 122 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Thank you ray ammari my sales person for the excel
    January 15, 2018

Excellent service fast and curtious thanks to ray Ammari our sales person whom made the process contort able with pati ence and rispectTHANK YOU RAY A...MMARI

Hi Dina. I am so glad you are happy with your new vehicle and with our newest sales consultant Ray. We are looking forward to seeing you when you need... to service your vehicle. Should you ever need anything we will be here to help. We appreciate your great review. Your review helps us grow our business. Thank you John Hennessy

Great service, nice new shop.
    January 21, 2018

Was treated very professionally and received great service on our visit. We have been customers for 17 years and have no complaints with sales or serv...ice.

Mr Svoboda thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate the great rating and the kind words. Your loyalty means the world to us. ...We look forward to seeing you at the next visit. Thank you again John Hennessy

River View Ford Service Customer
    January 11, 2018

My Ford Escape was making grinding noise that was concerning to me. The service techs at River View Ford correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it ...right the first time, as you would expect. The tech showed me pictures, explained the problem, and even recommended future repairs for a couple of small leaks. I was given very competitive pricing and was able to qualify for a rebate by paying with my Ford credit card.

Brian, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction on your Ford Escape! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, ple...ase let us know! Take care!

River View Ford - Top Notch Dealership
    December 21, 2017

Another great experience at Riverview. Just an oil change and tire rotation. In and out with no problems at a fair price.

Thomas Thank you for the great review. Our team appreciates you taking the time to help us. We will work just as hard for you next time you are in for... service. We look forward to seeing you in 2018! Happy New Year

Quality Repairs
    December 8, 2017

The service department was great, they scheduled and repaired my car in a timely fashion for the price that they quoted me.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

River view Service Outstanding
    December 2, 2017

Sparkling clean dealership with a kind, down to earth, helpful staff.

Nina, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are pleased to hear you received outstanding service from our staff! We hope to be of s...ervice to you again! Take care!

Unplanned Service Visit Turns Out Great
    November 27, 2017

I was very pleased with my recent, and unplanned, service visit to the River View Ford Quicklane. I had gotten a flat tire about an hour before closin...g, and service manager Jesse and the technician stayed late to get the tire replaced, made sure I got the best price on the replacement tires (per their price match guarantee), and also fit in an oil change and 27-point inspection. As I was due to leave on vacation the following day, I was very glad that they were: (1) open until 7 pm, and (2) able to accomplish all of this without needing to hold the vehicle overnight. I have been to the dealer many times for routine maintenance and service and have always had a positive experience from everyone from the service manager, Jim Rodda, down to the mechanics and technicians. I will certainly continue to use River View Ford for all of my service needs.

I'm sorry we missed this wonderful review earlier, Zach. Thank you for taking the time to write it for us! We are so happy to hear that things worke...d out for you! If you ever need anything in the future, Jim and the Riverview Ford team are here to help! Thanks again for your trust and business!

New Tires
    November 24, 2017

Purchased new tires for our daughters SUV. Friendly service, Great price. We will be back!

Hi Patricia. Thank you for servicing your daughter's vehicle with us. Our new Quicklane Tire center has really helped us meet our customer's needs. We... look forward to seeing you again.

Super Great Experience
    November 20, 2017

We have bought many cars from this dealer over the span of 15 years and the professionalism and experience couldn't be better. This day, i had my car ...in for regular maintenance. It took all of 25 min. Besides being quick...and almost as important, they are friendly seeming to really care how your day is going. The area to wait has comfortable seating and a tv to watch. If they find something wrong with your car...they will drive you home so you don't have to wait. All and all a great experience.

Patricia, our staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! We understand it is a big decision where you service your car and we are gr...ateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Sue Ford
    November 19, 2017

Rich was awesome, told him what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. He was not pushing but he did give me options.

Thank you Sue for your recent purchase. We appreciate your kind words about Rich. He has been with our organization for over 20 years and truly enjoys... helping people. We look forward to seeing you in the store and please let your friends and family know Rich would be happy to help them with any of their automotive needs.

River View Ford