• Best Car Buying Experience

The moment my husband and I walked into Select Auto Group we felt welcome, clam, at ease, comfortable and not pressured. We were greeted by Cameron Davis and he was so helpful and welcoming! He took us to the car that we specifically came in looking for and it was better than I could have imagined. As we were on the test drive and many times after Cameron talked about how they want their customers to feel safe and comfortable along with the staff feeling safe and comfortable during the car buying process. All I can say is that they truly made me feel like one of their own and never made me feel pressured with my car purchase. I am happy to say that I purchased my car from these amazing people! You will never meet a more genuine group of people!

• 2012 Ford Fusion

We bought a 2012 Ford Fusion at a great price with hail damage. It had a few complication, but Bill our sells man made it right. Thanks

• Excellent service

We were looking for a specific vehicle which lead us to Select Auto. Annette was ready for us when we arrived. During the test drive she was knowledgable and friendly. We ended up finding a car elsewhere but Annette was by far the best and most helpful that we dealt with. Would highly recommend her!

• Wonderful service!

Bill was awesome! He was very patient with us and helped us buy an amazing car that we couldn't have found anywhere else! Overall a great experience!

• Buying a Car

Warren did a great job helping me find the car I needed. He worked with me to make sure my wife was happy with and that it was within my budget. Warren even went above and beyond by delivering it to my house!

• Great!

Employees were personable and inviting. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Employees were personable and inviting. Overall it was an excellent experience.

• New to me duramax

Spent two days looking for the right truck when I stumbled upon select auto. Called and spoke with Bill who is a very professional car salesman. He didn't pressure me or try to sway me one way or the other. It was no issue when I told him I still had a couple other pickups I wanted to look at around town. When I called him to let him know i was coming back for the duramax he was waiting and available to assist. Bottom line is this is a great dealership that keeps vehicle priced below the competition, customer service is awesome as well. Look for to going back. Will definitely spread the word about this place.

• Fast and Friendly

Came in to look at a used Ram 1500. Ended up purchasing a Silverado 1500. Service was fast and friendly. My salesman Bob, was very upfront and willing to show me what the competition was offering. Joe, the manager was also very helpful and made the paperwork process seamless. Thank you Select Auto!!!

• Annette

Best place to buy a used car.Sales staff very helpful and friendly.Would definitely buy another car from here in the future.

• Great Experience! Thank You Bill!

From the moment we pulled in, an agent walked out and led us through the most pleasant experience we had gone through that day. Bill, the agent, showed us the car we found online, and made the process as seamless as could be. Ran into a few patches, none the dealer instigated, and still walked out happy and excited with our purchase. Bill's customer service was above and beyond. Meeting Bill couldn't have been more of a blessing.