Skip to main content

New (703) 982-7275 (703) 982-7275
Used (703) 982-7293 (703) 982-7293
Service (703) 436-9883 (703) 436-9883

Great experience.

Great experience. Everyone involved with my process were professional, friendly, and serious about helping me find the right one for me. And the purchase process was straightforward. Thanks!

Dealer response

We are so glad you had a great experience with Omer! Thank you for choosing Farrish Subaru in Fairfax VA for your vehicle needs.

Great service!

I went for routine service. All staff that I dealt with during this visit were polite and professional - from the service advisors to the technician who brought the car for carwash. They completed the service promptly. I appreciate all of them for their excellent service.

Dealer response

Grace, thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate the top marks, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit and providing the same level of service. All the best. Thank you,

Subaru Outback service convenient and excellent

Since I purchase my car from this dealer, regularly received the service reminders, so I can visit the garage for regular maintenances, and keep my car in best condition. When my Subaru Outback reached 30K maintenance, I booked an appointment on last Saturday morning through iPhone MySubaru app. Soon I got confirmation text message from this dealer. I want the dealer’ garage, on service desk Mr. Kenny Derrickson very kindly and professionally arranged the maintenance service. He explained service in details and contacted me with phone and text message patiently (my phone had problem in voice talking). I had another excellent experience last Saturday in this dealer. I highly recommend Farrish Subaru!

• Did make a purchase

Farrish used car: Great service and sales person.

Farrish personal (customers service and the sales person) were very professional and helpful in helping me and my son pick up a used car. The service was great and the purchase of the car was quick. They stayed with us very late (and it was Friday evening) until the whole deal was done and we drove the car home that evening. Thank you guys and keep up with the good work.

• Did make a purchase

I am do happy with this dealership that I can’t ever see

I am do happy with this dealership that I can’t ever see switching! Bought my Forrester 8 years ago and won't take it anywhere else. The service reps are wonderful. Always treating me like a valued customer.

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Great experience buying our car at Farrish Subaru.

Great experience buying our car at Farrish Subaru. The entire staff was professional and knowledgeable. We highly recommend!

• Shopped for a new car
0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Great car! Great service! Great price !

Farrish had a Crosstrek listed online that we came in specifically to see. The car was not on lot but he’d get it on site. It took 5 minutes and he had this immaculate 2017 ready for test drive. The sales team was very professional and the no pressure sales was perfect for my daughter’s first time purchase!

The Fairfax Subaru dealer is convenient to access on the

The Fairfax Subaru dealer is convenient to access on the Rd 29. The service team is ready for driving in customers. They are courtesy and answer/explain questions customers asked. I like their services and will come back when car service is needed. I have a Subaru Outback and came to Fairfax Subaru for regular maintenances and repair many times. Each time I received satisfied services and got excellent results. I strongly recommend it to you to my friends and neighbors. Ted

Wonderful Experience

I was just starting my search for a new car. I test drive vehicles at other places but I knew I also wanted to drive Subarus. The staff were great and although I had to wait because the place was busy, people were still being attentive to me. The salesman was amazing and I didn’t feel like he was trying to push a sale. He was completely honest. I ended up going back the next day to make a purchase. The buying process was smooth. I’d highly recommend this dealership. They have experienced salespeople that truly listen to what you want.

• Shopped for a new car
  • Did make a purchase

I had two of my cars serviced this week at Farrish

I had two of my cars serviced this week at Farrish Subaru. The service went well and the price was fair. I worked with Nahum and he was very responsive to my inquiries. He provided the information I needed to make the best decision about the services to have performed on the cars. I am most appreciative of his willingness to work with me on the overall cost of the services. This was the first time I purchased tires from the dealership as part of a service visit. Nahum was able to convince me that purchasing tires and the related tire services from the dealership would be my best option. My research indicated that Nahum was correct. We have purchased 4 Subarus from Farrish and have all the maintenance performed by their service department. The most recent visit was consistent with past visits if not better. Thanks Farrish and thanks Nahum.

Consumer response

Thanks for another great service experience.