Dave Smith Ford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 307 reviews

• April 13, 2018

Great service, like always greets me by name right as I walk in the door. I go in to get things fixed that I'm aware of, few times they caught other... things that need immediate attention or future and let me no in advance

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

April 8, 2018

I was contacted by salesman Jadon shortly after signing up for a test drive promotion by Ford. During the test drive at Dave Smith, Jadon was very inf...ormative with all ford was offering at the time (rebates, lease buyouts, etc.) and all of the features of both the 2017 and 2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboosts. As I wasn't ready to buy for a couple of months, Jadon kept in contact and was very responsive to every question and concern I had. When I decided on a model located at an out of town dealership, Jadon was quick to assure me that they could retrieve it. A week later, after the quickest buying process I have experienced along with the lowest finance rate I could find, I am loving my 2017 Ford Mustang Ecoboost in lightning blue. Very impressed with overall experience. No nagging salesman trying to upsell you, but rather very responsive to every need.

Thank you for the great review. Jadon does a great job for us. Congratulations on your purchase and please let us know if you need anything!

February 20, 2018

I bought a car over 6 years ago, always was there on time to have my oil changed and tires rotated. The label that was on my wind shield said what I t...hough was a different number because of the comma, so I noticed it and called right away. I was told my warranty was no longer any good. I said it was a misreading due to the comma that looked like a 9 not a 0, he said nothing we can do for you. WOW I was pretty upset that there was nothing they could do for me. My next car will not be from Dave Smith.

January 21, 2018

I have dealt with the staff at Dave Smith Ford for many years. They have always provided outstanding service and have been extremely helpful in answer...ing all the questions i have asked.

Thank you, Michael! We appreciate your continued business and positive feedback.

January 10, 2018

Jim Walters is the best in the business..He made the whole buying process so easy..i bought a used fusion and it was exactly how he described it and h...ow it was shown online..he even drove it to make sure everything was good because the car was for my daughter..the finance guy was nice and we electronically signed the docs and we were done..he did explain items we can buy to protect the car but as soon as I said no he moved along and did not by any means try to pressure me to buy anything like other dealerships..I live closer to two ford dealerships but I took the drive out to Dave Smith because of their no pressure..I couldn’t believe how fast I was in and out the dealership and on the road with my new car..Thank you jim Walters and all of the Dave Smith staff

Hi Moe, thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to hear everything went well for your buying experience. Wally does a great job! Please let u...s know if you need anything. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

January 5, 2018

I had been looking at used trucks for weeks, Dave Smith Ford had quite a few used F150's that I was interested in looking at. Went up on Saturday morn...ing(12/30) to check them out. I went inside and Jadon came over to see if he could help. We discussed what I was looking for. I test drove one and looked at another one(both used). They were nice, but not for me. After briefly talking about a lease, we took a 2018 for a test drive. WOW! Exactly what I was looking for, but yet wanted to stay at a certain budget. After a little negotiation, the deal had been done, I had the price I wanted and a bedliner. Throughout the process, I had mentioned that my wife really would like to end her current lease early and get an Escape like she had a few years back. So, after a few phone calls and some more negotiation, we had come to terms on a 2018 Escape Titanium for less than what she was paying for the other vehicle(not a ford). We took delivery on different days(had to dealer trade for the Escape), and Matt was very thorough when he explained the paperwork. Jadon went through some of the options on the vehicle and paired her phone, and we went on our way. Jadon was knowledgeable of the vehicles and how things worked, and was easy to deal with. In fact, everyone at the dealership seemed friendly. Overall, it was a positive experience, and we would recommend Dave Smith Ford to anyone looking for a fair, non-pressured deal.

Thank you for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it! Jadon does an excellent job for us. We hope you are enjoying your new F150. If you need anyt...hing please let us know.

December 31, 2017

Great experience buying here. Kevin helped us out in finding a new vehicle for my husband.

Jamie, thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate it!

December 31, 2017

We were NOT happy with the paint “touch up” that we thought would be repaired and agreed upon prior to purchase. After getting an estimate elsewhere ...we were told that it would be made right by dealer . If this happens we would be more than ecstatic with the entire process purchase and the way we were treated by the dealership. the salesman and finance guys were great and we have 2 other family members that have bought and leased from Dave Smith. So happy customers mean referrals.

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

December 8, 2017

Spent all day purchasing a used 2016 Ford Focus. The car had problems from the get go-good luck trying to get through to the service department or get... anyone me to return a phone call.

Hi Debra, I know you have spoke with Eric and Bill. Everything is all set. If you need any further assistance, please let us know!

October 27, 2017

I had the opportunity to bring my husbands F150 to Dave Smith Ford for service and I was pleased with my treatment even though we didn't purchase the ...truck there. We will be customers again, when we need another truck.

Thank you, Elizabeth!