(4.7) 440 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

440 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dave Smith Ford from DealerRater.com
  • F150 owner

I had the opportunity to bring my husbands F150 to Dave Smith Ford for service and I was pleased with my treatment even though we didn't purchase the ...truck there. We will be customers again, when we need another truck.

Thank you, Elizabeth!

• Great place, great people!

I had an amazing experience at Dave Smith Ford. My sales rep, Jadon Bennet, was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to show me all the feature...s of my new vehicle. He was friendly, answered all the questions I had, and made everything easy for me. So helpful, deserves a promotion!

Overall Experience

• Spent a few hours, got s great car.

Larry was great. I kind of knew what I wanted, but he helped me figure it out for sure. No pressure, no BS. All good.

• Easy buy easy delivery jim Walters is the best

Jim Walters is the best in the business..He made the whole buying process so easy..i bought a used fusion and it was exactly how he described it and h...ow it was shown online..he even drove it to make sure everything was good because the car was for my daughter..the finance guy was nice and we electronically signed the docs and we were done..he did explain items we can buy to protect the car but as soon as I said no he moved along and did not by any means try to pressure me to buy anything like other dealerships..I live closer to two ford dealerships but I took the drive out to Dave Smith because of their no pressure..I couldn’t believe how fast I was in and out the dealership and on the road with my new car..Thank you jim Walters and all of the Dave Smith staff

• Excellent Service & Associates!

The Dave Smith Ford dealership is, by far, the friendliest and transparent group of people I have had the pleasure of doing business with! The atmosph...ere immediately felt down-to-earth, no-pressure, and professional. I had just been to a different dealership outside of Buffalo earlier in the day, and what a night and day difference in service and trust--Dave Smith Ford proved superior, hands down! Corey Donato was extremely courteous, transparent, and amazing to work with. The pricing on the car was very fair to begin, with and even though the prices increased after the New Year, the guys still honored the original price. Corey was very knowledgeable about hybrids and Toyota's in general, which was an incredible benefit. We arranged for the car to be delivered 4.5 hours away--everything went smoothly, and Corey kept me updated every day via text. Matt was fantastic and made the financing aspect fun and easy--he explained everything from the warranty benefits to the registration process to the insurance very well. Really appreciated his sense of humor. I felt very respected and well-listened to by all the guys I worked with. I would highly, highly recommend this group and dealership without any hesitation! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Overall Experience

• Purchase Ford Escape Excellent Service!!!!

Our Salesman was Tim Taggart and have to say he is no pressure and very fair. He is very genuine and felt at ease the minute I shook his hand. I was... not going to purchase a vehicle for the next few months but the price was right and the staff, especially Tim went above and beyond my expectations. True World Class Service. A big thanks to Matt in the finance department for getting us the best rate on our terms.:) Highly recommended!!!!

Overall Experience

• Went to look at used truck, leased a new one

I had been looking at used trucks for weeks, Dave Smith Ford had quite a few used F150's that I was interested in looking at. Went up on Saturday morn...ing(12/30) to check them out. I went inside and Jadon came over to see if he could help. We discussed what I was looking for. I test drove one and looked at another one(both used). They were nice, but not for me. After briefly talking about a lease, we took a 2018 for a test drive. WOW! Exactly what I was looking for, but yet wanted to stay at a certain budget. After a little negotiation, the deal had been done, I had the price I wanted and a bedliner. Throughout the process, I had mentioned that my wife really would like to end her current lease early and get an Escape like she had a few years back. So, after a few phone calls and some more negotiation, we had come to terms on a 2018 Escape Titanium for less than what she was paying for the other vehicle(not a ford). We took delivery on different days(had to dealer trade for the Escape), and Matt was very thorough when he explained the paperwork. Jadon went through some of the options on the vehicle and paired her phone, and we went on our way. Jadon was knowledgeable of the vehicles and how things worked, and was easy to deal with. In fact, everyone at the dealership seemed friendly. Overall, it was a positive experience, and we would recommend Dave Smith Ford to anyone looking for a fair, non-pressured deal.

• Great overall

Great experience buying here. Kevin helped us out in finding a new vehicle for my husband.

• I have to say, Mike Tuturro and Matt were awesome

We were NOT happy with the paint “touch up” that we thought would be repaired and agreed upon prior to purchase. After getting an estimate elsewhere ...we were told that it would be made right by dealer . If this happens we would be more than ecstatic with the entire process purchase and the way we were treated by the dealership. the salesman and finance guys were great and we have 2 other family members that have bought and leased from Dave Smith. So happy customers mean referrals.

• Great people

Stop in and see Tim Taggart. This is the second time I have done business with Tim. He truly goes above and beyond for his customers.

Dave Smith Ford

You're the best! Thanks for coming in, Tim thanks you, the detail shop thanks you and everyone who works here appreciates your business! Happy New Yea...r! Remember anyone you send to work/buy with Tim can earn you 100$!

4045 Transit Rd Williamsville, NY 14221