• Ford Fiesta Purchase

Congrats on your Fiesta, Michael. Eric does a great job, I will let him know you sent this review in. Thank you!

I had a great buying experience. My sales associate Eric Farrer was very helpful and knowledgeable. My only issue, was the monthly price given to me before purchasing the vehicle was higher when I went to sign the paperwork. A phone call in advance would have been appreciated.

• Good Service

Good Service........................................ But forcing us to type 50 Characters on a survey is ridiculous!

• Easy to schedule!

My appointment was scheduled quickly with not many days in advance. My appointment only took 40 min. All staff pleasant. Thank you.

Thank you, Gretchen! We appreciate the 5 stars and your business.

Thank you, Gretchen! We appreciate the 5 stars and your business.

• Great Service

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They were is easy to work with.

Thank you for the review, Miles. We appreciate your feedback and business!

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They were is easy to work with.

Thank you for the review, Miles. We appreciate your feedback and business!

• We will be back

I appreciated the kindness and honesty of the servicemen at the front desk and promptness of the service to my vehicle.

Thank you for the review, Karla. I will let our service advisors know. They are great guys! Thank you for your business.

• Ford F-150 Lease

Thank you for the review. Congrats on your purchase!

We did have a problem when we took it for a test drive! The air wasn't working. When we looked under hood all the air conditioning parts were removed! The dealer replaced the parts and so far everything is working ok.

Thank you for the review. Congrats on your purchase!

• Relatively painless

The staff were courteous and friendly. Although the purchase process seemed lengthy, it really wasn't that bad. The whole thing was slightly extended since the car needed to be detailed and I needed to return a rental car. On that note, my salesperson picked me up at the rental agency and brought me back so i could get on my way. Although i wasn't able to get them to come down on price, the car was already priced much lower than other dealers within a few hundred miles. In fact, it was priced lower than the next trim level down at any of the other dealers. I would generally believe them when they say that their cars are priced to move (but it is still always to do your homework up front).

Thank you for your business and review. If you are coming in and picking up your vehicle the same day, it does take a few hours to get everything completed. It sounds like everything else went well. Please let us know if you need anything, thank you!

• service department terrible!!!

Dave Smith service department FAILS totally! I have 3 people in my family that have bought cars from Dave Smith that won't be back because of the TERRIBLE SERVICE DEPARTMENT! There are numerous problems including, wrong parts being ordered, not having part for recall- when the appointment made it was supposed to be there, not fixing problem transmission (3) times back for same problem, you make a appointment then wait several hours to either be told wrong part or no part or its fixed and its really NOT! BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT! THIS IS THE WORST ONE I'VE BEEN TO IN MY 40+ years of driving!!

We are sorry to hear about your experience in Service. Please email or call me when you have a chance so we can further discuss your problem. I would like to know your name and what type of vehicle you had in service. Thank you! Alison Smith 716-634-2000 or asmith@davesmithford.net

• Great service staff.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Service is always excellent! Scheduled appointment online. Was taken care of immediately upon arrival. Personnel are friendly and personable and explain what service is required on the vehicle.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

• Jim horsley

The overall process of buying my used car was exellent Very friendly staff everything was taken care off all I had to do was bring my check

Thank you, Jim. We appreciate your business. We will follow up with you, but if you need anything in the meantime, please let us know.