Wickstrom Auto Group

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 1128 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• THE place to feel confident buying a car
    February 17, 2014

Wickstrom excels in the process of buying a car and with the follow up. Its a relationship, not a transaction. I walked in, had done my homework, work...ed with Ryan Poltzer, we wrapped up details in 30 minutes after the perfunctory test drive. The actual financing took a bit longer because the dealership with slammed with people. Ryan expressed his concern about how long it was taking because of the volume and offered food and drink which was appreciated. Once the others in front of me were approved and signed up, the process took about 15 min and I was in my new Ford. This is the fourth car I've bought at Wickstrom and if I don't buy the next two or three there I will be surprised. They are professional and know how to deliver the complete painless buying experience. I've never felt taken advantage of. Its nice to walk away from a car buying experience and feel that you have received a good deal and that the dealer is willing to continue to support you in every way. Wickstrom rocks!

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Ryan and team. We will be sure to share with our team. We appreciate your business.... -Colin Wickstrom, Dealer Partner

Would recommend
    April 23, 2018

Alexandra, our saleslady, was great to work with. She has a great personality and it was easy to click with her. Although we live 3 hours away, I woul...d definitely recommend her and even check out Wickstrom in the future. The showroom was amazing and it was really nice to be able to look the vehicle over inside their large garage area (it was a snowy/rainy day). It's been 2 weeks and I am really loving my Jeep!

See Jared Nelson for your next car
    April 23, 2018

We’ve bought our last 5 cars from Jared and won’t go anywhere else! He is attentive, caring, a great listener, friendly, honest and straightforward. H...e is our salesman for life !

Very good service
    April 23, 2018

This is our first time buying a vehicle at Wickstrom and we had a very good experience. Many thanks to Alexandra Collins! She made the entire proces...s painless before and after sale. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service. Those little things make a big difference. For sure, Wickstrom will be our first choice of dealership next time we need to purchase another vehicle.

Wickstrom Rules!
    April 23, 2018

Wickstrom has the best new and used cars, fair prices, and great waiting area. See Alexandra and she will help you out in finding the perfect car to f...it all your needs.

Great Experience
    April 23, 2018

Just recently bought a brand new Jeep from Alexandra at the Wickstrom dealership. I had a great experience from the second I walked in the door all th...e way until I left with my beautiful jeep. The employees here are friendly, knowledgeable and looking for the customers best interest. I definitely recommend doing business with them and will be returning in the future

Wonderful Dealership - Steve & Laura
    April 21, 2018

Just purchased our 2nd vehicle from Eric Jensen at Wickstrom Auto Group. Eric was very friendly, professional and went above and beyond to find us a ...car that had the bells and whistles requested. Easy to work with and very helpful.

A great experience again
    April 21, 2018

This dealer knows how to please. We service here and have bought a bunch of cars from Jamie. He listens and doesn't push. I recommend all who are look...ing to buy a car, go to Wickstrom

Wonderful Experience
    April 20, 2018

My experience with Wickstrom Jeep was wonderful. Jared Nelson was the salesman who helped me find just what I was looking for. I could see his passion... for helping others, not just wanting a sale from me. His professional demeanor was appreciated. I also wanted to thank Nick in finance, he was very thorough. Thank you both Jared and Nick, I am sure to recommend anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle to come see you at Wickstrom!

Simply the best!
    April 20, 2018

We drive from Westchester to Barrinton to buy our cars from Woody. We trust Woody and Wickstrom. None of the typical cars games that you find at mos...t dealerships. Would highly recommend Woody and Wickstrom

Wickstrom Auto Group