• Keystone Ford

Buying experience was very satisfactory. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. No high pressure sales.

• awsome experience will do it again.

me and my wife went to keystone ford looking at a mustang and clint helped out alot the people were so nice treat you really good and we are loving our mustang gt, the people are so great to talk to help you in anyway..

Brad, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great Experience

This was one of the best experiences buy a car I ever had.

This was one of the best experiences buy a car I ever had.

• Great service

Always happy and satisfied with the service and friendly staff.

Always happy and satisfied with the service and friendly staff.

• great service

Our experience with the service department is always great, informative, helpful ,friendly . Thanks

• Great service

Everyone was great to us! We had a very good experience.

Everyone was great to us! We had a very good experience.

• Keystone... Nice facility good people

I traded my 2014 Escape on a 2016 Fusion. Clint Castellar was my salesman and I was very pleased with him. He was helpful in everyway. I'm very pleased with my new car. I like dealing with Keystone, but somehow the waiting period from saying yes to getting in the car is way too long. I was there I decided on the car around 2 PM, and I did have to run home to get finances in order, but I was back at the dealership by 5:50 and did not get out until 9PM. way too long. Not Clint's fault, just normal procedure. As I remember when I bough the Escape I was there a very long time too. Don't know what all the red tape is about, but that is my only complaint. My credit score was 860 so it really should not take such a long time.

Barbara, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• SS (super service)

One of the cross traffic LED's quit so service ordered the replacement part and called me to come in and get it "fixed". Was done promptly. Thank you!

• great service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

service was tops and the person who took info and explained what the oil changed entailed as far as what else is checked when having an oil change was very nice -the drivers seat in my new ford fusion se is not up to quality standards from my view point and i'm not happy with that problem at all -the bolster on the door side of my drivers seat is wearing out and i want ford to do something about it -i thought the seat material was of much better quality than what is in it now -makes me wander about buying another ford since i buy a new car evert two to three years -i may have to look go back to buying another malibu from jennings across the street not happy at all-please contact me soon -jeff summers

• No phone calls back!

My 2016 F150 had a problem with the tailgate. The Customer Service Rep said he would set up an appointment and call me. Never heard back from him. A week later I had my truck in for it's first checkup and mentioned it to a different Service Rep, she set me right up for and appointment. "Michelle" handled the problem and got me set up. While I was waiting for my truck's service to be done, I inquired about a bed cover for the truck and talked to the Parts Department Rep. I was told he would get the information and call me. He must have lost my number because it has been over a week and still no call. Love the truck and will still keep going back for service, just wish they could keep their promises of calling me back!