Buchanan Auto Park

342 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 18, 2019

I purchased a 2014 Mazda CX-9 a month ago and I called to set up an appointment to come into the dealership to apply and get the vehicle I wanted. I took... a picture of the vehicle and price then I get there it took several hours I was told they had to adjust the price to help me out to get the loan. I asked who my loan was through and I was told I would receive everything in the mail. It took a month. I called the loan server and asked the details of the loan and I am being charged thousands over what I was supposed to. Not to mention I was charged for an after market item that I did not get. I have left messages and I’ve emailed the salesperson but no response. I had a response from an employee but you looked up the wrong name. The correct name is on here now and I would appreciate a call back to discuss this matter. I went to the dealership in Waynesboro Pa. my salesman was Johnny Lewis Preacher.

March 20, 2019

I was lied to by numerous ppl from the used car lot! After explaining my situation, I am a combat Veteran who has recently lost his job and vehicle and... I'm currently in a VA home in Martinsburg and recently was offered a very good paying job as long as I had transportation! Well they told me I needed no down payment they have a no down payment plan, all I needed was 3 things which I took with me when I went! All this after I vigorously asked and made sure that if I come up there with all this and no money I would leave with a vehicle because if I didn't I would be very upset! Walked in and within 5 minutes of being there was told "the bank" needs $3000 down today in order for me to get a vehicle! No bank replies that quick and no bank writes $3000 on a piece of paper in ink and tries to get the commission off a combat Veteran that they lied to and drove an hr to get there! Mind you a government worker used a government vehicle and government time to bring me down there for them to try and scam a combat Veteran! They are crooks and probably gonna keep doing it! ANDY AND IRA WERE THE EMPLOYEES THAT GOT ME DOWN THERE SO DONT TRUST THEM! AND NOT TO MENTION THEY BLOCKED ME FROM COMMENTING ON THEIR POSTS ON FACEBOOK CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WERE WRONG! AND AFTER I GOT UPSET ASKED ME TO LEAVE! NOT VETERAN FRIENDLY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THEM TO MY ENEMY!

• November 8, 2015

Salesman, Chris Heinbaugh was kind and professional . It was the best car buying experience we have ever had.Rob Flemming and Chris went above and beyond... in locating a loaner, and came in below our maximum payment request.We could not have received better service from Chris at Buchanan auto park. There was no pressure to buy a vehichle that we were not interested in.Chris was as if dealing with a good friend.If we had to recommend a used car dealership , it would be Buchanan Auto Park, and Chris Heinnbaugh as the salesman.Cannot express enough gratitude.We will definitely be telling friends and family about our experience.

March 5, 2019

Ira set me up with Kathy, he was very professional and friendly! Kathy was great, she made me feel welcome helped me find the perfect car!!

March 2, 2019

We should have went to Buchanan first. It would have saved us a lot of headache. Buchanan is amazing and incredibly friendly to work with. We love our... new Jeep!!

February 25, 2019

I had recently bought a car 5 months prior and was in a accident. I seen a AD on Facebook and made an appointment. Kathy Shank our Sales Consultant was... great! My credit wasn't all that great and she mad sure that I drove away in a car.

February 19, 2019

Fast & efficient experience. Kathy is a great sales person.Process was very smooth and I wasn't there for hours on end to buy a car.

February 17, 2019

I drove up from Maryland because I saw the vehicle I wanted online. When I arrived they were ready to start the car buying experience. Mike Moyer the sales... consultant was personable and professional. We talked about options and Mike the sales manager went to work on financing. The process was seamless and efficient. I will buy more vehicles from Buchanan and refer my friends there as well. S. Wallace

February 16, 2019

Drove over an hour to see a truck, they confirmed my appointment that morning got there and I was told that they sold it yesterday. Didn't apologize or... offer to pay my gas I drove all that way because they screw up

February 16, 2019

Very terrible I drove over an hour way to pick up this truck. They confirmed my appointment that day, got there and told me they sold it yesterday. They... didn’t even apologize or offer me gas money from running out there on their screw up