Buchanan Auto Park

(4.5) 293 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
293 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buchanan Auto Park from DealerRater.com
  • A Good Day at Buchanan Auto Park
    November 8, 2015

Salesman, Chris Heinbaugh was kind and professional . It was the best car buying experience we have ever had.Rob Flemming and Chris went above and be...yond in locating a loaner, and came in below our maximum payment request.We could not have received better service from Chris at Buchanan auto park. There was no pressure to buy a vehichle that we were not interested in.Chris was as if dealing with a good friend.If we had to recommend a used car dealership , it would be Buchanan Auto Park, and Chris Heinnbaugh as the salesman.Cannot express enough gratitude.We will definitely be telling friends and family about our experience.

• Second Chances
    February 11, 2018

I have dealt with several dealers that say " you 're approved" well you know how that goes Buchannan came thru, they never gave up me even though i ga...ve up

• Great experience
    February 9, 2018

My overall experience with the people at this dealership was very personal as well as professional. Each person I dealt with not only asked how I was ...doing personally (at the time was recovering from total knee replacement) but they repeatedly kept asking if I had any questions throughout the entire signing process. I felt like the people at this dealership were caring and compassionate - not just there to make a sale. In addition, Kathy got the ball rolling so that we could have an extra programmable key made before we left the property. I would definitely purchase another vehicle here in the future. Keep up the good work you all!!!

Overall Experience

• it was a great expreance my sales lady did all she could
    February 2, 2018

because the people where all very friendly and profesional answering all my questions and where not pushy kathy mademy buy very easymy wife and i enjo...yed dealing with them

• very satisfying
    January 3, 2018

I WAS SO COMFORTABLE WITH THE SALESPEOPLE THERE. KATHY DIDN'T WASTE ANY TIME IN FINDING ME WHAT I WANTED. I HAD A VERY GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE THERE AN...D WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUCHANAN AUTO PARK. EVERYONE THERE WAS SO FRIENDLY. IT WAS LIKE MY FAMILY WAS SELLING ME A CAR. I SAY THANK YOU EVERYONE AT BUCHANAN AUTO PARK.

Overall Experience

• Super easy, no fuss transaction
    December 2, 2017

Told Kathy what I was looking for and she delivered. The whole sales team were absolutely wonderful. Which helped to make this one of the easiest car ...buys for myself thus far.

Overall Experience

• Kathy and Jeff are amazing!
    November 30, 2017

I highly recommend this auto dealer! Friendly and professional but not haughty at all! I was right at home! I walked out with an amazing vehicle!

• Awesome Saleswoman
    November 4, 2017

Ms Kathy was awesome, she did not try to sell us something we weren't looking for, and worked her tail off to get us in a vehicle.

• Very good service
    October 27, 2017

We would go back they are willing to help you. They go out of there way to help. We will go back to get another vehicle.

• Green Machine
    October 25, 2017

A couple friends referred me to Buchanan. They had a few cars I was interested in but somehow knew that I'm a sucker for BRIGHT GREEN. Everyone was su...per friendly and all my questions were answered. They helped me find something in my budget that met my needs - I'm super happy about it!

Buchanan Auto Park