Mooresville Ford

240 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2020

Great place to buy a car. Great service that's fast and friendly. The process was much quicker than other dealerships. They really care about you.

October 5, 2020

very satify with sales and finance , knew the products, didn't push the sales, will visit again

Jill, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! If you have any additional needs or questions, we wi...ll be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 5, 2020

I highly recommend Mooresville Ford if you are in the market for a vehicle!! Very courteous and no pressure. Everything about the purchasing went swiftly... and painless!! We drove 3 1/2 hours to purchase a new Ford Transit and it was worth the drive! Ask for Scott he's great! They are like family now!

September 28, 2020

very help staff quick and easy. No hassel great team of people there.

September 5, 2020

Great and friendly folks. Wilbur was outstanding and very thoughtful. I would buy from these folks again.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 3, 2020

Best experience buying a vehicle in my life. I cannot give enough credit to Gray, Amy, Scott and Dylan for their level of professionalism and hospitality.... They all made me feel right at home. Everything about the process went as smoothly and as expeditiously as you can possibly imagine. I will absolutely buy from this establishment again. These folks are decent and fair.

September 3, 2020

I am super happy that the dealer that I went to 1st didn't work out. They never paid attention to my pre-approval and ran my credit for no reason again.... SCOTT nad the guys at MOORESVILLE FORD paid attention to my request and made sure that I got the vehicle I wanted and the payment that I specified ILOVE MOORESVILLE FORD and I won't be going back to randy marion.

September 3, 2020

Forest, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We understand it is a big decision where... you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you for being one of our valued guests and if there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

September 1, 2020

I went to Mooresville Ford on August 29th 2020 after seeing a 2020 Ford Transit Connect online that I was interested in and had a wonderful experience.... Wilbur Rouse and Larry Cheek were both great to work with. I ended up getting a better deal at Mooresville Ford than at other Ford dealerships in the area and I would definitely recommend Mooresville Ford to anyone looking to buy a car.

Teague, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if you have any additional questions ab...out services you received and thank you again for choosing Mooresville Ford!