2006 Acura Mdx

Acura MDX; there is no SUV subsitute!0

by from Hudsonville on August 23, 2017

Outsanding reliability, ultimate safety, handles better in snow than not, classic simplicty in design.

Excellent car for roadtrips

by on August 21, 2017

Great car! Gives you great mileage on highways and has great handling. Big trunk space that can be converted to 7 seater if needed!! Excellent for long trips!

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Reliable

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 10, 2017

The car has been above and beyond the best car that I've had. I would definitely recommend this car to my friends.

Affordable and reliable

by on August 1, 2017

We are a family of six, it's so easy to loud it with my four kids as seats are easy to bend even by my kids, we moved some furniture by this car and no complain

So useful!

by from Longview, WA on July 23, 2017

This car meets the needs of our small family, but the third row seats make it so we can haul a carload if needed. The handling and turn radius is great too!

perfect luxury suv

by from Belmar on July 20, 2017

great no problems as long as you stay away from dealer mechanics. fun and luxurious , hugs the road , perfect 7 passenger car with alot of anemities

Excellent condition Acura MDX Touring fully loaded

by from Chicago on July 13, 2017

From the looks of this truck and how it runs, it looks to be ready for at least another 200,000 miles!

Love the 7 passenger option

by from New Britain, Ct on June 9, 2017

Absolutely love the room the SUV had to offer, very easy to use the navigation, also a great car for entire family to enjoy

This car is beautiful

by from Minnesota on May 26, 2017

The car is laxuries with a cheap price from the inside and outside have a lot of room on it I'm glad to have a good car like that

Acura MDX

by from KCMO on May 17, 2017

Our 2006 Acura MDX is our families' second MDX. It's just a reliable outstanding vehicle! Absolutely we will purchase Acura again.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Acura Mdx