2006 Acura Mdx

Perfect Car-Based SUV

by from Auburn, CA on July 1, 2011

Our 2006 Acura MDX Touring replaced a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Not the same class of vehicle, of course: lux vs trail rated. We are absolutely happy with our MDX after four months with it. Much more volume inside, but without the large look on the outside. Only complaint is MPG, but that comes with the territory. Highly recommended!

Sporty, Stylish, Luxurious.

by from Philadelphia Metropolitan Area on February 21, 2010

I find my 2006 Acura MDX Touring (Nav/DVD) to be a smart buy. As I am in my vehicle at least 6 hours everyday, it is dependable as well as fast. It never leaves me wanting for more amenities (maybe xenons). The only drawback is the combined gas mileage of 15 miles/gal. Otherwise, it meets my needs for professional and personal use. Styling is crisp and not too "techie" like the newer models.

Excellent Value and Reliability

by from on January 8, 2011

Love this SUV! Plenty of power, good handling, quiet interior. I feel very safe transporting my family in this vehicle. My only complaint is that I have to drive almost 2 hours to nearest dealer.

Comfort, power and reliability!

by from NJ on January 16, 2012

I've owned this car for three years, and have not had any issues at all. It's a great alternative to driving a minivan.

great suv

by from rosenberg,tx on July 27, 2011

very nice suve, good for everything I use it for, even take it to the beach it will go through the sand very well, if it gets stuck just turn on the differential lock and it gets right through

Great SUV

by from Chicago on March 28, 2012

Its relatively Fast considering its size. Can pass by alot of cars no problem. Its got Really nice Handling. The GPS is a little outdated but its still good. Another Great car made by Honda.

Great Bang for your buck

by from Newyork, on May 21, 2009

I bought my Acura in 2006 and I test drove around 9 differenet Suv from Nissan Xterra, Jeep , Hyundai Tucsan , Lexus Rx 330 before I finally decided on Acura. The whole process took me about 8 months. What I liked most about the Acura was value for money / performence/ comfort and the smoth handling. It has been 3 years and about 31,00o miles and have taken multiple long drives, I have driven at crazy speeds in heavy snow something I would never do with my older car. , I did all my services on time. I got everthing Nav, Sun roof ,Bose sound system, heated seats. The only reason I gave 4 stars for exterior styling was I do not like the rear exterior styling in 2006 , 2007 they changed it and is much beter. I absolutley love my MDX

The best SUV for less than 50K

by from Billings, MT on January 6, 2007

This is a terrific vehicle, and excellent on snow and wet roads. The interior feels much more like a luxury sedan than a truck or SUV. It is amazingly reliable and trouble-free, and easy and inexpensive to service. I have a 2003 Touring Edition and am purchasing a 2007.

Dand

by from Krakow on May 24, 2006

This car is superb I still using acura mdx and I newer change my maind My next car will be also Acura MDX

First AWD Car I've Had and It's great!

by from Algonquin, IL on February 6, 2008

Very comfortable ride. Lacks some interior features like air conditioned seats and a tilt wheel that only goes up and down, not forward and back. Lots of room and very comfortable though. Stable ride and great traction in snow and rain.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Acura Mdx