2019 Acura RDX consumer reviews

side view of 2019 RDX Acura
Explore the 2019 Acura RDX
Shop the 2019 Acura RDX

First import after owning 10+ vehicles

Bought a certified used RDX A-Spec. Awesome compact suv for the family. Lots of tec. Beautiful inside and out. Perfect level of sporty and luxury. My only knock on it so far is I wish it had a digital read out of the speed. Haven’t had to look at a needle in over 10 years.

Gorgeous vehicle

The car was exactly what I was looking for. Very comfortable and great quality. I feel very good about my purchase today. Highly recommend this car

Great Car!

I love this car— inside and out. No complaints or regrets. Acura made styling changes to this model, as well as a different engine than prior years. Both were appreciated improvements.

One of my favorite car I owe so far.

This car meet all of my need. It’s reliable and safe plenty of room. Love the trunk for grocery.it’s very comfortable and loaded with technology.

a lot of kit for the money

I have a 2019 RDX with the Advance package. You get a lot of kit there for its sub $50000 price - luxury in practically everything but the badge. Comfortable, excellent handling, powerful, right-sized, a long warranty, plus the expected safety systems. I could gripe about the infotainment system, which is overly complicated, but I realized that I can easily access everything I need via the heads-up display. That alone was worth the Advance package premium. Otherwise, there were minor glitches that required a dealer fix - the heated steering wheel that didn't heat - and a software update to fix a balky navigation system. And there was the weird discovery that my new iPhone can interfere with the touch-unlock of the doors. Sometimes I have to hold my phone behind my back to open the driver's door. The push-button transmission needs some getting used to, too, but you have to get used to new systems in any car. I wish the Acura had used fold-back door mirrors, though - they're expensive to replace. But, weigh the pros and cons, and unless you have to have a luxury badge to go with the luxury you can get in the Acura, and are willing to pay the extra freight for the same features, this car is well worth the money.

People stop me and ask where to buy it!

Love this sporty vehicle and it is just the right size, handles so well, and has tons of space for hauling around stuff. This is my 3rd Acura and the best ever.

Best most reliable car my wife’s ever driven

My wife teaches blind children in 8 different schools in NJ. A lot of driving is required. She loves the car and I love knowing it’s got a superior safety rating and that it’s extremely dependable. You can’t beat an Acura - quality, price, safety, advanced technology - it’s got it all.

Fabulous Value

This is my fourth and best Acura. I bought it because of the new styling but the car has been fabulous on the road and absolutely no repairs after two years. Most reliable car ever.

4.0

Good after entertainment system replaced

It took me a year and a half if repeatedly taking it back into the dealership because the Apple Car Play did not work. It repeatedly crashed. It would crash the entire entertainment system. I could not make or receive calls, use maps, listen to music,etc. Acura replaced the entertainment system about 6 months ago. The new one works as expected. I’m going to say yes, I would recommend it, but I’d insist on the new entertainment system being installed first. The RDX dealership navigation system is awful to use. It is tedious, unresponsive, does not understand what you are “writing “ on the key pad. There is no good way to use it.

Love this car!

Acura knocked it out of the park with the styling inside and out. Interior is roomy and intuitive. Seats are fantastic. Perforated leather and extremely comfortable. Engine has all the power I would want with very good efficiency.