2020 RDX

2020 Acura RDX

2020 Acura RDX

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2020 Acura RDX?

Love the way it look

by Acura Driver from San Francisco on Mon Jun 17 2019

I was going to get Lexus NX until I test drive RDX A-SPEC AWD. Turn out it drive better and to me feel like the car has more power than Lexus NX. I still have 2008 TL Types S for work.

Acura 2020 RDX A-Spec SH-AWD

by MRR from Wichita, KS on Sun Oct 20 2019

I bought the family’s first Acura in 2014. A 2010 TL-SH-AWD. Needless to say, I knew right away we would be a Acura family moving forward. Wife was finally ready for upgrade after driving her 02’ 4Runner since 2007. We went with the 2020 RDX A-Spec SH-AWD for a few reasons. First reason; Incredible styling, followed closely by safety and the affordable price point we achieved by leasing and owning a Acura already. Upgraded infotainment with Apple car play is perfect for us, safety features are must have for us as we have a 10 year old son. Overall we couldn’t be happier. Sport plus mode gives us all the power we need out of the 4 cylinder to zip around and pass when needed. Highly recommend the RDX to small family’s that need plenty of room for 5.

Love this car

by Wildrose12 from Yorba Linda on Sun Dec 15 2019

I have issues with my back, so I find the car very easy to get in and out of and the lumbar is the best I’ve ever had in a car. It’s very comfortable and roomy. Rims like a dream. My favorite Acura so far.

Great body style.

by My Car from Wichita, KS on Wed Nov 27 2019

Love all the features. Styling is sporty and fun. Driving the RDX is effortless. All the interior controls are easy to use and easy to reach.

Chose over MB GLC

by NewRDXowner from Chicago IL on Sun Feb 16 2020

After multiple test drives in Mercedes GLCs and Acura RDX, bought the RDX. Much better value for the money if you’re not hung up on the badge. BTW, I owned a Mercedes for past 10 years. RDX Advanced package loaded with many features that would cost several thousands $$ more on GLC.

Perfect Comfort, Features and Performance

by Marc E from Sugar Land, TX. on Sun Mar 01 2020

This SUV is the perfect size for us. Very comfortable inside with lots of room. All the safety features you could hope for. The heated seats (front and rear) and the air condition seats are an added bonus. The features available, good looks inside and out, and the excellent build quality make this a great purchase. The price was more than fair considering all you receive. The performance is excellent, considering it is only a 4 cylinder. The transmission shifts smoothly and picks the right gear almost all the time. The steering has more feedback and feel than my BMW 4 series. The brakes are solid and the ride is well controlled. I mostly like the safety features, and you can shut off some of the more aggressive ones. The only weakness is the entertainment system. It loads slow and lags, and the touch pad is too sensitive and difficult to use- very distracting while driving. But the ELS sound system with the Advanced Package is excellent.

First Acura in 25 years

by TheDatanator from Atlanta, GA on Tue Jan 28 2020

This vehicle replaces a German SUV that was beginning to show signs of costly repairs. Having driven the European cars for 2.5 decades, I decided to look for something Japanese to enjoy a bit of reliability and ease-of-ownership compared to the others. I look forward to many trouble-free miles of ownership with this vehicle.

Acura RDX is an excellent vehicle.

by AcuraGrandma from Jackson, Michigan on Tue Sep 24 2019

I never have to worry when I start my car because I know it will give me great performance every time. It’s a great car to own.

My dream car

by Momofdoc from Pismo Beach California on Fri Dec 27 2019

I researched cars for over a year before deciding on the RDX with Advance package. My previous car, an Acura TL proved so reliable that I drove it for 15 years, over 200,000 miles with very minimal repairs. I have now donated the car to an organization that will benefit veterans and first responders and still give someone years of reliable transportation. The RDX I purchased is a driver's dream. I particularly love driver assists such as the heads up display and 360 degree cameras. As an older driver (70) I appreciate all of the safety features that will keep me (and other drivers on the road) safer by extending my vision and reactions. This is a car I'm very proud to drive down the road - it really turns heads!

New Purchase

by Pharmosisk from SC on Fri Apr 10 2020

New car purchase so reliability is to be determined. Other cars considered were Subaru Forrester, Mazda CX 9, Audi QX6, BMW X.3 I purchased the Acura RDX Advance SH version. My choice was based on styling, options for the money, and previous reliability. With that being said, I do feel any of the above choices are also excellent vehicles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2020 Acura RDX

The verdict:

The 2019 Acura RDX is delightful, with a comfortable interior, refined powertrain and engaging road manners, but it’s got a problem Titanic enough to sink its overall appeal: a confounding, overcomplicated multimedia system.

Versus the competition:

The RDX offers high levels of luxury, safety features and value in its class but falls flat when it comes to multimedia; others more seamlessly integrate their systems.

For 2019, Acura’s smallest SUV underwent a dramatic makeover, and love it or hate it, the RDX stands out — like all the way out, with its domineering, blinged-out shield grille, beefed-up body and sharp angles.

The RDX also grows in length, gets a new powertrain and switches its multimedia setup to the True Touchpad Interface. Compare it with the 2018 model. It competes against a host of compact luxury crossovers like the Audi Q5, BMW X3 and Volvo XC60; see them compared.

Dynamic, Energetic

The RDX’s bold, edgy styling gives off an energy matched by the SUV’s engaging, dynamic road manners. All 2019 models use a new 272-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder mated to... Read More