2020 Acura RDX consumer reviews

side view of 2020 RDX Acura
Explore the 2020 RDX Acura
Shop the 2020 RDX Acura
4.4

Car is comfortable lot of safety features

Seems to be a good product over all but I have Problem with this car it only ran only 4000+ miles and have already taken 3 times to dealer 3 times to get the front break.I am really disappointed.with its Performance

Great value for all the options.

By far, the best vehicle I owned. It is just so comfortable and fun to drive. I purchased the Advanced model which has more bells and whistles than I could ever imagine. The only thing it doesnโ€™t do is drive by itself..

Reliable car

Perfect for all my needs... I am loving my car and enjoying every moment I get to go places or for long drive... always waiting for sunny weather so that I can have the sunroof and moonroof open...

4.0

Not What Is Advertised

I was very disappointed in this car. I expect better from Acura. I have 3 major complaints: 1. Noisy. Sounds like a race car when accelerating. Needs some work 2. USB does not work at times. I use a flash drive for music. There are some tracks that do not play; no sound, title shows. When starting car the system cannot "find" the device that I was using. I have to unplug the stick and let it reset. 3. I absolutely hate the stop engine when coming to a stop. This really gets old fast in stop and go traffic. Give me a way to permanently turn it off. Please.

Our third RDX

Wonderful and very safe car. This is our third RDX so we are more than pleased with about everything this car offers. It is so easy to drive, very comfortable, uses regular gas and looks nice too.

Most exciting car I have ever owned.

An excellent achievement in automobile design and performance. Fit and finish on both the exterior and interior is outstanding. Acceleration and steering are the best of any SUV I have ever driven. The Acura RDX scores a 10 out of 10!

Reliable car ๐Ÿš— ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Cool car ,drives smooth, very powerful, luxury car Drive thus car ,but it and enjoy it We recommend ๐Ÿ‘Œ very helpful personal car dealer Roomy car, contable car ,nice colors cars ๐Ÿš—

Definitely the best value in itโ€™s class.

The test drive is all I needed to know that this car had to be mine. Excellent styling performance and projected reliability are strong selling points.

Fantastic car!

This car provides everything I was looking forโ€” comfort, responsive driving, and lots of technology. It is beautiful, absolutely wonderful to drive, and has lots of safety features.

3.7

Still waiting for update

Dealer said the car needed an update and that's why the phone wouldn't pair with the Acura link. That was a month ago and still nothing from the dealer or Acura. Service mgr. said to let the car run for 4 hours and the update would eventually take. Called 2 other dealers and they said that was crazy, the update usually take 30 minutes, IF you are close to a good wi-fi connection. Dealer didn't care if the update was done and once they got their money they could care less. Wrote to the GM of the dealership and never heard back. So much for Acura "service".