2014 TL

2014 Acura TL

2014 Acura TL

Have you driven the 2014 Acura TL?

Spacious and reliable

by Regal from Madison, CT on Mon Apr 07 2014

Excellent service provided / knowledgeable about features and car performance. Attractive interior and very spacious Offers a smooth and relaxing ride

I'm in love with my TL special edition

by Jodie from Hillsboro, KS on Sat Apr 22 2017

This is by far my favorite car that I have owned. It offers a sporty feel with the luxury options that I love. The power is great and the ride is smooth. The seats are very comfortable. I bought my 2014 TL special edition used with low mileage. This car blows the competition out of the water!

Nicest USA made auto for the money

by Crusin in CLE from Cleveland, Ohio on Mon Apr 07 2014

Purchased the car on 1/31/14 the day before a snow storm in CLE. The AWD was better that my 2010 F150 XLT. I'm a small 304lbs and the car is incredibly comfortable. Performance is outstanding and very smooth with a nice rumble. NAV package takes a minute to learn all the toys but the voice command is great and accesses everything. Can't listen to the radio without the car running, and don't like the way it beeps loud if you walk more that 20' away while its running. Get the SH-AWD with the 3.7 engine, you'll smile. Great value, so far.

All That I Expected (Almost)

by From Years of Maximas from Santa Ynez, CA on Thu Jan 23 2014

I love this car. The handling and performance are exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I miss is Toyota Entune that allowed all sorts of things like Pandora, checking my stocks, and looking for cheap gas. Why wouldn't this "entry level" luxury car have something equivalent? I only have about 1000 miles on the car now and so I am still discovering features. The backup camera is really superior to any other cars I tested. It's like seeing around corners when I'm backing up! I love the fact that many controls are real buttons. I don't have to search a menu to do most things. When I do have to use menus they are really intuitive. The power available is just more than I would ever need off the track - and that's how I like it! I want to feel like I have infinite power. Same with cornering ability. I don't ever want to come near the limits and, with this car, that's hard to do. Interior is fantastic. Beautiful and everything where I want it. I owned a 2012 Camry XLE for a year and a half prior to this car and they couldn't be more different. I loved that the Camry was so efficient at maximizing MPG and had great displays to help you do this but I have to admit that I am really enjoying the performance bias of this car even though I have to use premium fuel and It gets way less MPG.

Really good

by Arthur_Chen from College Park, MD on Sat May 13 2017

Amazing car, best driving experience ever! It is a powerful car, yet the interior luxury is not as expected. OEM tires are bad, worn out so fast. Overall, this is a really good car. If you focus mainly on the driving experience and the speed, this car would be your first choice. Highly recommended!

Favorite Car I've Owned So Far

by jrcaldwell2480 from Philadelphia, PA. on Mon Sep 18 2017

This car is a beauty! Inside and out! Stylish. Powerful but classy. I bought it used but it was in great condition. It feels like a brand new car. And did I mention the sound system? Let's just say I love driving this car!

Arthur Epstein

by eppy from WEST PALM BEACH on Wed Apr 05 2017

A fun to drive comfortable vehicle which is quite responsive with your foot on the gas. The tech package really enhances the experience.

Great car. Poor service.

by Bad Rotors from Pittsburgh, PA on Wed Nov 27 2013

Purchased a new 2013 TL with SH-AWD and Tech package. Third one from the same dealer in a Five year span. I picked up the car and completed the paperwork as the dealer was closing. I drove it off the lot, applied the brakes and felt a strange pulsation. Made an appointment the next day and drove it 40 miles back to the dealer and they explained to me that its Acura policy to machine the rotors not replace. Spoke to Acura directly and of course they supported the dealer. Love the car but would not recommend it or the dealer.

Does not recommend this car!!

2013 Acura TL Advanced Wow, Just drive it

by mesabass from Port Hueneme, CA on Wed Dec 24 2014

Merry Christmas to everyone at Valencia Acura The wife and I just wanted to say thanks, we just love our Acura TL (2013 certified) which we purchased on December 20, 2014, as we explained we search high and low to find the perfect Acura (white) and we found it at your facility, and what a beautiful facility it is. We were pleasantly pleased to find a friendly staff and we must complement Rick Abujaber for all his help assisting us and demonstrating the features of the Acura TL Advanced. Also, Gary Sagatian was easy to workwith in the finance department; he was very helpful explaining the options we had in purchasing the car. I know we are forgetting a few other people that we were introduced to; but everyone was just great to work with. We know buying a car takes time; we were made to feel at home during the process which helped and made things move more quickly. Inclosing, we just love everything about our Acura TL, inside and out, it drives/handles great, that 3.5 V6 has real get up and go. We recommend anyone looking for a good experience in buying a car; should visit Valencia Acura and find out for themselves what we found out. Thanks Dave & Rosanne

Car is very stylish!

by Chris P from on Thu Apr 13 2017

Car is very reliable. More roomy than what I expected. Car is very powerful. Really has a feel of a high end luxury vehicle.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2014 Acura TL

Editor's note: This review was written in April 2013 about the 2013 Acura TL. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

In the world of luxury sedans, the Acura TL has lost its way.

A radical redesign in 2009 left many loyal fans of the extremely popular sedan perplexed. Slight tweaks for 2012 smoothed things out a bit, but the 2013 version adds little to last year's updates. You can compare the 2012 and 2013 models here.

That doesn't mean the TL is a bad car; styling is always subjective, and if the looks work for you, the 2013 Acura TL's robust V-6 engine, spacious interior, tech... Read More