Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 TLX

2015 Acura TLX

2015 Acura TLX

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Acura TLX?

Amazing car!!!

by Omega 1 from on Tue Dec 13 2016

Best car I ever owned. It's smooth,quiet, and powerful. I have the V6 Tech FWD and gets amazing fuel economy.On the highway at 65 I have gotten better than advertised. People have given this car bad reviews do to the 9 speed, but they forget that it will perform differently than a 5 or 6 speed auto. I waited over a year to post my review and I love this car more than I did when I bought it.

Great car for the money

by Impressed from New York on Mon Feb 29 2016

I used to lease the 2013 ILX. When my lease was up, I was able get the TLX for less than the ILX due to dealer incentives. While I didn't like the 2016 ILX, I really like the TLX. The car really feels like a luxury car. I like the fact that the seats remember the driver based upon the key that you are using so the seat automatically adjusts for you. The ride is quiet and there is plenty of acceleration. The seats are very comfortable. It has a nice combination of luxury car and sports car feel to it. It's really a pleasure to drive.

Marvelous car for the money

by Value consumer from Nashville, Tennessee on Sat Sep 19 2015

The Acura 2015 TLX is a wonderful car particularly for the price. it is great looking inside and out. It has a smooth 8 speed transmission mated to a 4 cylinder engine. Once can barely hear the engine even at low gears. It has a marvelous smooth ride and the 4 wheel steer makes it corner better than any other car I have driven. The quality of construction is very good and comparable to other cars in its size and upscale class. I looked at the competition and agree all were great cars, but the quality, reputation and price of the car sold it for me. I purchased it at my local Acura dealer after comparing prices of the car nationally. I highly recommend this car.

So far, so good, sort of.

by MikeinEDH from California on Mon Feb 09 2015

I had been without an Acura for a number of years. When it came time to purchase or lease a new vehicle, I was aware that the TLX was new on the shelf. I wound up with an I4 Tech after driving both the 4 and the 6. I find this car very comfortable and quiet. There's plenty of room for my 6'2" frame. The ELS sound is flat out amazing. The 4 has plenty of power. Mileage, excellent. I'm averaging 26 mpg, mostly city driving. The tech stuff is amazing and works well for the most part. Some of the nannies can be a bit sensitive. My only issue with this car is the 8 speed tranny. When cold, it's rough. It feels like it's slipping until the torque converter locks up. Once up to the normal operating temp, it's better although when coming to a stop and accelerating again, it can hesitate. Excessively, in my opinion. I've been back to the dealership once and will likely go back again to see if Acura has been able to come up with anything new to address this.

TLX is a Great All Around Everyday Driver

by first time Acura owner from Orange County, CA on Mon Oct 20 2014

Owned 2.4 I-4 base TLX for over a week now. My first Acura/Honda product. Purchased car as I plan to keep it long term. Great car. Very smooth and quiet, especially on the highway cruising. Fun to drive in Sport mode for a FWD car. Generous standard features and leatherette seats are very high quality. Only criticism is very small piece of paint chipped off the front hood already. Previously leased a BMW 335i and paint quality seemed better on the BMW. No paint damage after 3 years. Read that Honda paints are not the best. Overall reliability TBD but should be good based on Acura's excellent track record. Power is pretty decent for a 4 cylinder, especially in Sport mode. Tried the V-6 too. Very good power in the V-6, but the I-4 felt lighter and has enough juice for everyday commuting. Overall, very happy with purchase.

Good Car like all Acuras

by Bruno from Naperville on Mon Aug 31 2015

Real Nice :Car but lots of competition out there... Way too much cost for V6 vs. V4!! Thanks Bruce Gervel

Awesome car! 2015 TLX SH-AWD

by TheSlash from Oakville, ON on Wed Dec 24 2014

Exceeding my expectations. Interior quality is outstanding. Ride is really smooth and fuel economy is awesome. When you change driving mode to sport or sport plus it converts from luxury limo to agile sports car. I-4 is peppy and fast, V6 is battery smooth and gives you that luxury feel.

Grate car for the price

by Marty from Atlantic City,NJ on Tue Sep 22 2015

I still love the old TX as it was a little bit larger and it had a spare tire.I guess it is the idea of Acura that in case of a flat one should call Roadside Assistance.

Like to drive this car

by dhanda2000 from Kent on Fri Sep 15 2017

We’d appreciate quicker moves from the transmission. In every one of the driveline’s driver-selectable modes—Econ, Normal, Sport, and Sport+—the transmission takes a beat to deliver the correct downshift. Sport+ nearly masks this delay with zesty throttle blips and dramatic shifts when you brake hard and begin to turn the wheel, but the lowest gear it grabs still always feels one gear too high. And forget slapping at the shift paddles to speed things up; their responses aren’t much better.

Everything I ever wanted.....almost.

by Max from El Paso, Texas on Sat Jan 31 2015

Got my 2015 2.4 TLX in September of 2014. Good buying experience. The styling inside and out in top notch. The interior is very quite and wonderfully designed. The value was great too. A comparable German car to the TLX would easily be thousands more. My only complaints is the DSG transmission. At low speeds or in traffic it will fumble around to find the right gear. Also if the car is off you cant listen to the radio. Sort of annoying when waiting for a friend or your kids to get out of school. Other than that I love my TLX.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2015 Acura TLX

For years, Acura's TL sedan was a strong seller — until a radical redesign in 2009. The brand has been trying to recover ever since and hopes an all-new version with an all-new name will return it to luxury-sedan success. The TLX replaces both the outgoing TL and the less controversial TSX, which was still an oddball-sized and priced car compared with the current ILX. Compare the TLX with the cars it replaces here.

The 2015 Acura TLX surpasses the TSX and TL it replaces in every way, but it doesn't take Acura anywhere it hasn't been before.

The previous TL placed a respectable third out of six luxury sedans in Cars.com's $46,000 Sport Sedan Challenge. What we recorded... Read More