What Is the 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia?
The Giulia is Alfa Romeo’s entrant in the compact luxury sports sedan class, which includes respected models like the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Audi A4. Offered in rear- or all-wheel-drive form, the Giulia’s base engine is a 280-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The high-performance Quadrifoglio trim level is rear-drive only and packs a 505-hp, twin-turbo 2.9-liter V-6.
What’s New on the 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia?
Alfa Romeo has tweaked the Giulia’s trim lineup and the features offered at each level, but there are no other significant changes.
What Features in the 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Heated, power-folding side mirrors
- Remote start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 8.8-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity
- Leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding backseat
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
Available features include:
- 18- or 19-inch aluminum wheels
- Adaptive suspension
- Dual-pane moonroof
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Wireless device charging
- Harman Kardon premium stereo
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Should I Buy the 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia?
The Giulia is an incredibly rewarding car to drive, with great handling and powerful engines. Interior quality, however, is only so-so compared with the competition. But if you’re a driving enthusiast and want a great-driving car, the Giulia is worth a long test drive.