2015 Audi A4 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 A4 Audi
Explore the 2015 Audi A4
Shop the 2015 Audi A4

Drives like a dream

It fit my budget and I didn’t have to settle just for any car. Will definitely be back. All of the options were shown to me.

I just purchased it, but so far it is awesome.

This car meets all my needs. It has everything I wanted in a car. I am so happy, and pleased with the way it drives, gas mileage compared to what I had. I will keep you all updated. Thanks again. Best customer service I have dealt with in years.

It's a good vehicle to drive

It's very best vehicle for work and felt smooth while driving. Audi service is outstanding and good maintenance packages for cheaper price.It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth.

Great Purchase

My driving experience just jumped through the roof! It handles like a dream...hugs the road...sporty and gas efficient too! Absolutely in love with this driving experience...can't rave enough!!!

Best car I owned so far!

This car met my expectations! Very nice on gas. It?s has its own style and best back up camera. Technology is so advanced. Very reliable car I?ve known so far!

Beautiful car! Great car for commuting!

Great car for commuting. Great car in the snow. Beautiful inside and out. Drives smooth. Has a turbo in it for a fun drive. Quick acceleration.

Great Make and Model

Before owing an Audi, I had a Jetta Volkswagen and loved it. So I upgraded to a Audi A4 and love that car as well. Great, smooth ride, love how the control button are in the middle.

Recently purchased and loving it!

Plenty of legroom for someone who is 6'4". Beautifully designed interior space, quality materials, and extremely comfortable. Peppy 4cyl turbo with ground-clawing all wheel drive.

Audi Loyalty

I love my Audi. I will always own an Audi A4! I encourage everyone to join the Audi family. Thankful to Cars.com. Check them out!

Everything I?ve expected from a German Car

This car is well balanced with comfort, performance, handling and styling. Refined and simplistic. Enough leg room and plenty of technology inside. On the road very quiet with command of the road at the same time