2015 Audi A4 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Audi A4
Shop the 2015 Audi A4
4.3

Sleek Design with Top-Notch Technology

This car has met all my needs. It's sleek design and tight road handling makes it a nice sporty car. The interior is sleek and the entertainment system is unprecedented. The only down-side is that the transmission on Audi's is a little clunky at times when downshifting - something they're known for. Otherwise, this is a superior car which I hope to own for many miles to come!

Funnest CAr Ive Owned

Very sleek, nothing overlooked very reliable and fun to drive. Love the Audi line. This car may only be a V4 but with the turbo it more than makes up for the smaller engine. Very tight on turns and acceleration. Great in snow as well.

Audi A4

This is an Excellent vehicle with great luxury features and outstanding performance. It handles very well and speeds up quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

3.2

Generic German wagon, nothing too fancy

The one I drove was a 2.0 TDI FWD Avant for European market. Acceleration with its 150 hp is ok, quite fuel efficient (diesel, you know). Handles well. Suspension irons out all the small roadway defects and does well on gravel roads, but can't handle bigger potholes. Cargo space is small for a midsize wagon, can barely fit two average suitcases, so not the car for long distance family trips. Exterior design is quite boring, but not ugly. Dashboard design is a failure, only one heater went points at the passenger. A/C fan is low-powered, too. One of the worst ventilation systems I've ever seen in a car.

Amazing car!

I purchased this as my first vehicle, it's absolutely amazing! All the features are useful, the drive is smooth and comfortable. I love my audi a4! I purchased it two weeks ago and I'm beyond proud. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Great vehicle

This car is exceeding our expectations. Great gas mileage, comfort, style, and performance. Perfect size for a family of four but tight for five. Would suggest an Audi for everyone.

3.8

Smooth ride with limited interior features

I loved the ride and amount of smoothness it gives while being in the car. Very less outside noise. If you need backup camera, this doesn't have it.

Love it!

This car is super nice! Love the style of it. Mine is a CVT, which takes some getting used to, but overall love it with the Premium Plus Package it has.

4.0

Harsh Ride!

There is a lot of thing I love about this car, like the 2.0T the style and handling and the radio sound quality! I love the crisp shifts in sport mode and manual. It's great for zipping around town and country roads but on the highway it sucks! At highway speeds it has a lot of road noise and the ride is choppy and harsh! The seats are like sitting on a wooden park bench. Believe or not my 2010 Malibu has a much better ride and is quieter on the highway. All in all the A4 is a nice car.

The best car I owned

This car is great and comfortable, the ride is great compared to other cars, it satisfied almost all my needs