2015 Audi A4 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 A4 Audi
Explore the 2015 Audi A4
Shop the 2015 Audi A4

Great Car

Great handling and style. Comfort and convenience throughout. Everything in the interior is softly lit at night. Love it.

Superior performance, comfort and technology

It's rarer and rarer today to find high-end sedans that are available with a manual transmission option. I chose the six-speed Audi A4 Premium Plus primarily for that reason, but got a lot more than I bargained for. This vehicle, in addition to its handsome styling, has a remarkably responsive engine that is powerful across the entire speed range; however that is more or less to be expected. What was not expected is the level of technology that has been built into it. Its voice recognition is by far the most accurate I've seen in any brand that I've driven or ridden in and the design of the voice interface is superb. It is powerful, but easy to use. The navigation system is also the best I've encountered; it is the only brand that provides Google Earth maps and it provides visual traffic congestion information via satellite radio . Also included is "side assist" which monitors the driver and passenger-side blind spots and notifies the driver when another vehicle poses a potential hazard. The folding rear seat backs are also a terrific way to increase the storage space of the already spacious trunk. All in all, I must say that I am entirely satisfied with my new A4.