2015 Audi A4 consumer reviews

$35,500–$37,600 MSRP range
side view of 2015 A4 Audi
Explore the 2015 Audi A4
Shop the 2015 Audi A4

Premium price for premium quality.

This a class A automobile. Our second Audi and definitely pleased with all aspects including style, comfort and performance. The service has also been first class.

Audi A4 #6

I recently purchased my sixth Audi A4 and have been an A4 driver for 17yrs...obviously I love them! The drive, style and feel of this car is perfect for me and I'm clearly hooked!! My recently purchased A4 is used, where all my others were new, but my experience with the reliability and high quality of Audi gave me comfort when purchasing used. Love my Audi!!

Happy with this purchase

It has style, comfort and is great to drive. This is a replacement for an older A4 and I know I will be as pleased with this one.

2015 Audi A4

German luxury at its finest! I love my car. It is sophisticated without being overtly pretentious. It has been incredibly reliable, sure a little expensive to maintain, but that is to be expected from German cars. I would definitely recommend this car to other people.

4.2

A Decent price for a nice ride

This car was a soomth ride.A safe car for a driver that needs the protection. A beautiful piece of machinery with all the added attachments and nessecary features.

4.2

A Decent price for a nice ride

3.2

Test Drove This Car

The Audi A4 drive pretty good but may be above priced when you add navigation and back up camera compared to its rival the BMW 3 series which its Navigation screen is much larger and easier to view when driving than the Audi A4 screen. The A3 dash board looks cheap with round gages that is why I ruled out the A3 model and decided if I were to buy an Audi I would buy the A4.

Extremely smooth ride

Absolutely love this vehicle. It is extremely stylish and definitely one of the smoothest rides I've ever driven. I get compliments on how comfortable the ride is all the time.

Very good

This car was very nice I enjoyed my time here I was glad we were able to get a deal done I look forward to next time

4.5

The drive and control is great!

I enjoyed the pickup of the car, which had a decent acceleration rate. The control of the car when steering was also pretty good. There are many cars that have strong engines and can speed but have poor control- it was not the case with the audi. The car was also well equipped, however i did not enjoy their gps so much. The design of the car is sleek but not to sporty. Overall it was a good experience.