2011 Bmw 550

Greatest all around car I've ever owned

by from Connecticut on August 27, 2017

The performance of this car is absolutely phenomenal… The best all-around vehicle I've ever purchased, in terms of reliability , performance, ride, usefulness in all inclement weather, and absolutely stunning body lines for a true classic. A job well done BMW… My hat off to the engineers !

Luxury at a Great Price

by on August 9, 2017

Being only 22, I wasn't looking to spend loads of cash, but being a young professional - I wanted to maintain the upper scale look to clients. Moving from an Infiniti sedan to my current 550i was one of the best choices I have made. Germans know how to make their cars! I haven't spent long with my BMW, but I can tell you it will bring joy to me for a long time and my clients.

Luxury sleek and smooth ride

by on July 26, 2017

Drives like a dream. With a 8 cylinder engine, the pickup is amazing. It's super comfortable to ride long trips.

BMW 550

by from OAKLAND on July 25, 2017

THE VEHICLE IS VERY NICE FOR RACE AND DRIVE EVERYTHING IS GOOD RUNNING GOOD ON HIGHWAY AND LOCAL!!!!

Nice mix of performance and luxury

by from on June 21, 2017

I purchased as CPO with extended factory coverage. Great car for BMW enthusiasts who like to drive manual transmissions (6-speed).

Awesome Car

by from Huntley, IL on May 2, 2017

My first BMW, how will I ever drive anything else. Twin turbo V8, 400 hp, manual transmission, what more could anyone want?

Reliable

by from Tiffin ohio on April 9, 2017

Go see Preston at Germain Lexus of Easton. He was wonderful to buy a car from. Very happy with our purchase.

Have 94,000 miles

by from Fla on February 23, 2017

Bought car with 81,000 miles and have had no issues except Eng light which comes on if I don't use 93 octane. Then I add bottle of Lucas octane boost within half of tank of driving on highway Eng light clears. Hope this helps

Fees killing us

by from Brooklyn on April 23, 2014

I went to the dealer to check out this BMW 550i/ beast or the machine that's the name I give to BMW. When I reach I saw two and there are just the type I'm looking for one catch eyes but the other one capture me heart. I love that car so much I don't even remember the dealer name who help me. But he was so helpful but they got there good and there bad the bad is the $2000 fee they put on there internet price when you walk in that just turn me off from doing business. The good they don't have you walking around on the lot without offer some help and like must of the dealers I went to they sit in the show room while you out there in the lot. My point is I would recommend this dealer to anyone. If the fee is ok with you.

Almost M5 for 30K less

by from Tamworth, NH on April 8, 2014

I've traded my A6 S-Line for BMW 550 M sport package. Nobody paid attention to my A6. Now all of my customers can not stop talking about my new ride. I looks like M5; has far more power I can utilize on New Hampshire roads yet it rides smoother than my Audi. It's the best car I have ever owed. Only one problem with this car is what kind of car I am going to trade it for in few years. I guess I will keep it forever. .

Our Expert Review: 2011 Bmw 550