2013 Bmw X 3

Dependable great car!!

by from CA on August 30, 2017

Wonderful ride. Great car for money. Practical and spacious. Fuel efficient and quick. Built in value.

BMW as advertised

by from Philadelphia, PA on August 21, 2017

Great SUV, we are growing out of the X3 and moving to the X5 once sold- great SUV, Fully Loaded SUV. Comfortable inside and out!

Great midsize SUV

by from Fairfield, CA on August 17, 2017

It has most of the bells and whistles i was looking for. Only missing 1 or 2 extra options to be happier. Very fun to drive

Wonderful car.

by from Nashville, TN on August 15, 2017

This is a wonderful car with great gas mileage. It has great pick-up along with very conservative MPG.

My second X3, and won't be my last

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME on August 2, 2017

Absolutely perfect for reliability, cargo space, speed and overall mojo! the X3 is also a good choice for drivers who need extra traction in inclement weather.

Engine replaced at 68,000 miles at the tune of $18

by from Rockledge, Fl on June 5, 2017

Original loved my car until, I continued to have the same problem "low oil pressure". Problem began at 58k. BMW diagnoses didn't fix the problems until I had dump 8k and the new 18k engine.

great car

by from Monroeville, Pa. on May 24, 2017

I know the reputation of this company and it was an easy decision to purchase. I did research other comparable ]possibilities.

Beautiful Drive Experience

by from Herndon, VA on May 24, 2017

It took me alot of time to test drive and see others before I bought this car. There were several factors. Great drive experience, Price, Maintenance, Modern looks, comfort, Options. I didnt want to spend a fortune on buying a brand new one but I wanted the drive satisfaction and neat look which can only come from a new one so it was a dilemma. I drove many SUVs, prepared two excel sheets: one comparing dimensions, HP, features, models and another one I created an yearly price depreciation db for each finalized ones. In the end I was down to 4/5 cars as finalist but finding a good condition used at below market [=dealer] price was challenge. But After this purchase I am satified. I enjoy the ride very much, I got the negotiated price as I bought from a private seller and condition is excellent and worth to mention the mileage is much less that what similar year cars dealers were offering. All in all the car is super drive, good leg room for me [6' height] [I found out sedans are not for me as I had to literally lie down and my legs going straight in while the seat pushed all the way back]. Car engine and pick is responsive although a six cylinder version would be more sporty but may be next time in few years.!!!

cute economical and affordable

by from el paso, tx on May 23, 2017

Cant even tell its a 4cyl, tank of gas lasts me a week or longer. Sporty and fun. Great for a college student to family car.

One great grocery getter!

by from Topeka, KS on May 19, 2017

This suv is great for husband and wife. Grocery getter by day and one speedy suv by night for the husband. Turbo really rocks!