2017 Bmw X 5

1000 miles on the odo, great so far

by from Orange County, CA on February 26, 2017

My lease was up on my Audi A6, and I needed something bigger. Sticking with Audi would have been too expensive of a lease. I always liked the look of the X5, and when I drove it, it seemed like an easy choice. I miss some of Audi's user interface tech, but this was the right choice and the better looking car than all of its competitors

The F15 & its Evolution

by from on March 21, 2017

The X5 F15 boast its DNA, looking on its Kidney Grille alone explains everything. Aesthetically, the front bumper really changed the the way I look at the BMW X Series. The same elegant dashboard but with the new twist of I-Drive. But to be totally honest; except the electronics and its ease of access, everything is the same. It's the same but yet unsurpassed Mid-Range SUV of all time.

2017 BMW X5

by from Lutherville, Maryland on April 19, 2017

Love my new car. It handles almost like a sports car, although It is roomy like an SUV. It has more than enough pep. BMW has corrected the problem with the power steering. The turbo has no delay like the old ones use to. Although the car is expensive it is well worth it.
Not Rated Reliability

Uses car for Towing

Love our X5

by from Peoria, AZ on April 20, 2017

We traded in our 2015 BMW 428i for a loaded X5. The car drives and handles great. We are averaging 23MPG combined drives. On our road trip we averaged 26MPG on the HWY. We shopped the Audi Q7, Volvo XC90, and Mercedes before deciding on the BMW. The car hit on all points for us and we are happy to this point with it. I am partial to BMW having owned multiple BMW'S and it being my primary car/s since 1984.

BMW X5

by from Falmouth, Ma on May 15, 2017

The X5 is the Best vehicle I have ever owned. Total enjoyment in every category. BMW also offers the most hassle free service experience.

It's perfect!

by from Hamden on April 5, 2017

Overall?Comfort? Excellent?Performance?Exterior Styling?Interior Design?Value for the Money?Reliability is very good!

Great Car

by from on March 12, 2017

Love the car. Jim Leavitt was very professional and he knows his industry. You don't always have trust in care sales people, and Jim made us feel comfortable.

Still a new car

by from on April 28, 2017

I've been driving BMW's for 30 years and have been quite satisfied with the brand. The level of technology now available is stunning and I'm a big fan of the free maintenance program.

best SUV I've owned

by from Columbia, MO on July 12, 2017

Diesel provides great performance and fantastic mileage. Extremely comfortable without sacrificing handling. Very comfortable interior with sporty touches.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2017 X5 is Impressive

by from Peoria on April 29, 2017

The 2017 X5 with the M Sport Package is amazing. I feel like I'm in a sports car, but get the space of a SUV. I can't wait to start taking road trips as this baby is fun to drive for me and very comfortable for the whole family.