2017 BMW X5 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 X5 BMW
Explore the 2017 BMW X5
Shop the 2017 BMW X5

This car is amazing!

This vehicle is definitely super comfortable! A must buy if you have a big family. Very luxurious! The technology in this vehicle definitely makes it super safe to drive it. I give it 5 out of 5 stars 😁

Great car

We were looking for this car and found one with features we like and lower miles. Value is very good. I’m glad we made this purchase.

Super surprised how it handles snow!

I was hesitant to not get a Jeep because of our weather, I needed a vehicle that could devour the snow! I can now say my BMW X5 was the right purchase! More luxurious and better then any other vehicle I’ve ever driven. I’ve owned Mercedes, Jeep, and a few GM cars, and I only see BMW in my future!

Very nice BMW

I am very pleased with my BMW purchase. It has a very comfortable ride and I get many compliments on it. I would highly. recommend this vehicle.

4.0

BMW 525

OF THE FIVE (5) BMW'S I HAVE EVER OWNED THE BEST BMW EVER WAS MY 2004 525 GREAT RELIABILITY EASY ON GAS AND SMOOTH RIDE

Prestige car

Prestige, luxury modern design! Has all you need to enjoy the ride! Excellent panoramic sunroof. Good quality leather! Front and rear camera, parking assistance, high quality music systems!

4.0

A good solid pick but poor service/support

Fun to drive. Firm European ride. Back passengers will not enjoy the firmness for longer drives. Has good features and has been reliable. One drawback is the eco drive function. If on it will stop the engine at lights. Unfortunately sometimes it will put itself into park also (not good when you put your foot on the gas when the light turns green). BMW would not admit it was an issue. I had to download the BMW diagnostic software to run codes on my car to prove to BMW it was an issue. They wouldn't even admit a problem after sending them several videos of it happening when driving. After all that, with the provision of codes their own service people kept denying were there, they admitted there was an issue but would only offer to pay half to fix the car. Happy with the car, not with BMW service or support.

I LOVE this SAV

Best SAV I have ever had! German Made, combines strength, beauty, style, luxury and performance wrapped up in one SAV/SUV. With the sdrive/35 I have enough power and quickness to get in/out of traffic with ease and this SUV is so much Fun to drive!

Great car! What I was looking for!

I had a smaller car so this is a lot bigger! It has taken some getting used to but the family loves it! To my surprise it is great on gas mileage.

Best SUV ever

There are no words to describe this BMW. The feel of how it handles, how the doors close so tight, the quietness of the interior, all the features, it is just a high quality German engineered vehicle that doesn't compare to other SUVs on the road.