Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2016 Encore

2016 Buick Encore

2016 Buick Encore

Have You Driven the 2016 Buick Encore?

Encore

by Now a Buick Fan from New York on Fri Jul 29 2016

Sometimes people have ridiculous expectations. In this price range, it is a great car. Real impressed with quality and finish inside this car. Ride is very comfortable for car this size, and peppy enough. Gas mileage is very good. If you want a $45-50K car, then go buy one. Very nice appearance and fun to drive. Only thing hear a little noise when in passenger seat, maybe turbo noise.

Great car for empty nesters

by My wife loves her Encore from Delaware,Ohio on Fri Mar 11 2016

My wife needed a car with a more comfortable seating position than her old Subaru and the Encore (built in Korea) with it's higher seat position, standard driver seat power lumbar and tilt, is what she loves. The interior design, fit and finish is very good. Love the exterior and interior styling, good fuel mileage, and general ease of driving. For myself the biggest negative is the fold down armrest is useless, it is non adjustable and way to high (I'm 6'1"). You only get driver adjustable seat unless you upgrade to leather interior package. There is also a big blind spot to get used to. Some reviews complain of low power, we have no issue with it, but we don't live in a hilly area. This is a nice small four door, with a bigger quality car feel.

My Buick

by Lady from Sun City, AZ on Fri Jul 17 2015

I love my car. I have always said old people drive Buicks and there is a reason that is so, they are comfortable, reliable, and the best value. Service is excellent and the dealership was outstanding.

Great little SUV!

by aksoprano from on Sun Apr 09 2017

I guess I can't speak too much on how this thing holds up over time (since I've only had it for two days!), but I love driving my little Encore. It's fun, quiet, and adorable. I still feel small and zippy driving around town, but I have that nice higher position above the road that I like. I test drove several other crossover-type vehicles, but this was by far my favorite to drive. I have the sport touring model, and it's a great value. Overall, a very nice fit for me. Highly recommend.

First SUV

by Riz from Lewiston, NY on Thu Oct 22 2015

First SUV. I was attracted by its look . Great design and sleekness inside and out. I was surprised at the comfort inside and how your vision of the road was so much better than the sedans I drove previously. It's ride was also much better.

Nice small SUV

by PrincessSmiley from Chicago, IL on Tue Feb 21 2017

This is a nice SUV for a city driver because it maneuvers well and parking is easy, due to the small size. The horsepower is light but if you're used to a four cylinder, you should be fine. If you prefer a spark off the line, it's not for you.

Best car/crossover I have ever bought!

by LeeAnn D. from Farmington, MN on Mon Jun 12 2017

I love this car! It has enough room for all 5 of us, including my 6'4" son! Great has mileage, super smooth ride, great radio, love the back up camera and assist. I love that it has remote start and that I can use an app to unlock/lock and start my car. The built in Wi-Fi is awesome too!

Best car we?ve bought

by LilyA from Silverdale, WA on Wed May 02 2018

At first we were concerned about the size of the car! We are a SUV type of family and this cars size was definitely not what we expected, but boy was it the perfect fit for us! At first we weren?t sure about how small it was but once inside the car, it?s so roomy! The trunk size is surprisingly larger than we expected! Beautiful inside and out! For a small car it had more power to it than we expected! We looked at other cars and decided this was just too perfect! This is our first ever Buick and after this purchase I?m convinced Buick is the best car brand out there!

Zippy, nice Buick feel on inside

by CCas46 from Lee's Summit, MO on Fri Jun 23 2017

Car is fun to drive and interior feels like luxurious.. Great gas mileage and looks pretty good though front end appears stubby from certain angles, a little disappointed car its made in Korea rather than America.Had it for over a year and really haven't had any problems while putting around 12,000 miles on it.

Good As Gold

by Mike B from Cumberland RI on Thu May 24 2018

I have had my car now for 2 years and it runs as good as the day i drove it off the dealers lot. Best car i have ever owned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2016 Buick Encore

Editor's note: This review was written in March 2015 about the 2015 Buick Encore. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2016, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2015 Buick Encore succeeds by having excellent visibility and a convenient and trendy size, but it's let down by missing the kind of standout luxury features its sticker price suggests it should have.

On the market since the 2013 model year, the Buick Encore is the veteran statesman of a growing vehicle class: subcompact SUVs. The vehicles in this class are tiny for SUVs, and they force buyers to sacrifice space — if not also power and performance. But... Read More