2019 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT5
2.7

Too many electrical PROBLEMS,BAD car

The locks dont work. you either get locked out or locked in. There is no way to open the car, not via onstar not even manually, the car stays like that for hours and days at a time. When you go to the dealer they cant find what is wrong with it. It is an intermittent problem, but even when you arrive at the dealer and they duplicate the problem, they dont fix it. GM tells you you are on your own, to go to service to get it fix. Not a good car, not a good company, do not recommend it at all. Buy from another make.

Still enjoying it!

Love the handling of the vehicle and looking forward to enjoying this car in years to come. The right amount of features in the package I purchased.

Secound type of car i o

2nd one I owned very pleased with thw last one is why I updated to this one. Its a great vehicle. Comfort room . Like the paint trim and package

Luxury v ersion without suroof

I hunted around for months for 2018-2019 Lincoln MKX or XT5. I drove many and simply found the XT5 a far better value here's why. As a mechanic I know alot about turbos and hte problems that happen as the turbo ages. We tend to keep our vehicles for 5-6 years so this is a huge problem for us. Turbos fail folks.... It is horribly expensive to repair a turbo. There is also a common problem with a part of the turbo called a turbo wastgate. This has a huge fail rate as well. Imho - a naturally aspirated engine is far more reliable long term. The XT5 v6 is a superb engine. Its very reliable. This matter. The upside of a turbo engine is you get power immediately at most parts of the power range. XT5 V6 has parts of the power band that don;t punch like the the turbo engines of others. But its not important to us. Its got tons of overall power. Where the XT5 really rocks is on the highway. What a great ride, dead quiet and super comfortable. It took a day to get used to the tranny stick. Super easy Start stop is far more useful and a nuisance. Don;t drive like a jerk and you wont even notice the delay of the line. The only people who hate this feature are road demons in a hurry. You need to chill and all will be provided..

Have only owned this vehicle one week.

This xt5 is replacing an 80,000 mile 2013 srx which was very reliable. This the reason for purchasing another Cadillac. Reliability, comfort, and safety behind the wheel.

All round winner

Great comfortable ride and little noise. Lots of get up and go with 310 HP. Only complaint would be the feature that shuts the engine off at stops to save fuel and no option to bypass. Very pleased so far.

4.4

Ilove the car its the head of sales team is so bad

I have never been talked to like he did in my life. I traded in a loaded 2017 Silverado so he made pleanty on my trade. TO talk to me like I was cheating him wanting the same thing other cad. owners received. If they don't want to treat us like every one else then let all people know you are like a 3rd class citizen. I had no idea other customers were getting complitary gifts till he told me I wasn't entittled to because of our discount. They have lost me as a customer.

Enjoying driving my new Cadillac XT5

This car met my needs for comfort and ease in handling. I did not think I would enjoy an SUV. The Cadillac XT5 is small with lots of good features that I like.

The most bells and wistles in a car I have owned

This car is the most comfortable I have ever owned. It almost drives itself, with plenty of accessories to keep you informed and up to date on maintenance and mechanics of the car.

It rides better than any vehicle I’ve ever owned..

This was the best car my wife loves everything about it.. We will love taking trips and driving the vehicle.... Would definitely recommend to a friend....