2019 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2019 Cadillac XT5
2.1

Has Been in Dealer's Shop Over 45 Days in 11 Month

This car has multiple issues. Minor Paint issue and minor interior upholstery issue. Major major noise issues. It is currently in its third trip to a dealer to address the noise problems. At present, it has been in the shop for 47 consecutive days, and counting. Getting very little help from Cadillac Customer Care or the dealer. This is my 4th, and probably last, Cadillac.

Great looking vehicle with plenty of features

Was looking for a roomy 6 cylinder with a lot of good features. The XT5 has all this packaged in an attractive exterior. Infotainment equipment includes apple carplay as well as wireless charging. Quiet ride with excellent handling and excelleration in a good looking vehicle

I’ve never felt so safe! Very smooth ride!

You will never want to drive another car again! So comfortable, sturdy, and smooth! Beautiful car! Amazing pearly white exterior w black matte interior and rubber mats. Practically drives itself!

4.4

Buyer

Ride is great spacious vehicle. A lot of leg space in the back features are amazing. I love the sunroof. Inhave 4 kids with two car seats and we all fit which is great.

3.1

So disappointed!

It looks good on the inside and outside. But I find driving it not very satisfying. I cannot see the right front fender!! I am 5 feet 6 1/2 inches and I cannot see the right front fender. The wiper blade blocks most of the view, but even with the seat set as high as it will go I still have to lean forward to see the fender. The other thing I found is that the steering is too loose. When on the highway and going around corners at 65-70 miles an hour I don’t feel comfortable. I have to slow the car down so that I can feel the road. I do love the Blindspot indicators on the side mirrors. I love the fact I can pair my Apple iPhone to the car and listen to music or use Google maps for directions. But I think you should be 5’ 9” or taller to be able to see the fender!

Excellent buy, has all bells and whistles

Car has all the things I was looking for, leather, heated seats, etc. very stylish, interior is all luxury. I would recommend that you take a look at the XT5 before you buy.

I love this car

I was about to buy a GLE but unprofessionalism ruined the the experience and ultimately the deal. I'd heard many positive experiences with Cadillac so test drove several models and fell in love immediately with this one. XT5 is fun to drive, very comfortable ride, superior sound system, and great customer service sealed the deal. I genuinely look forward to driving this car - it's already been on two cross country road trips within a few months of purchase. Pleasant smooth sailing when you want it and a ton of kick, too, when you want that instead. 5 stars.

4.1

2007 Lexus ES350 brought brand new

I love the vehicle but its making it hard for me to continue to love it. This vehicle has squealing brakes issues. I've gone to the company's I was asked to visit...no one hears this squealing brake sound but me others when riding with me.... a top of the line vehicle thats embarrassing to drive, I'm not the the first I've read others with the same complaints. A brand new vehicle should not have squealing brakes!!!

Cadillac SRX

I love the smoothness of the braking system. The car rides quiet and responds well. The Audio system is different from my last car but I think I prefer the it.

Fantastic!!!!

I absolutely love my new xt5. Back in the day I learned to drive on a Cadillac and just on a whim stopped at Delaware Cadillac to test drive one whole we were out shopping for a new car. I was sold the minute I drove it. The team at cadi was fantastic and navigated us through the process and we were so pleased we went back and bought another one.