2011 Chevrolet Aveo

do your homework

by from Riverside, CA on March 27, 2012

I was looking for a nissa versa, but they were not available in my pricde range, although a dealership made an agreement with me, but backed out at the last minuet. I went with my credit union to find a vehicle for me and they did an outstanding job in finding me a good vehicle at a great price in the Chevy Aveo. I love it and it will serve me well for years to come..

Bang for the Buck

by from Raleigh nc on March 15, 2012

First small car ever owned after several pick ups. this car has plenty of room inside and the stick very easy to drive. A fun car and easy to maintain love it.

1st Chevy and staying with it!

by from Boston, MA on February 26, 2013

This is the 1st time I have ever bought a Chevy and I am so comfortable in my new car that I will stick with a Chevy from now on! The warranty I got was incredible and it had all the safety features I was looking for without looking like a "soccer mom" vehicle. Being that I am a first-time mom I was very meticulous about safety and I was not backing down on what I needed to make sure my child is safe and comfortable. I got all that in one vehicle along with the outside looking amazing!

Great car...

by from Dansville, NY on September 23, 2011

This car is everything that you need if you're looking for great gas mileage and a low price. The Aveo is perfect for everything I do in my day to day life and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg at the pump.

2011 chevy aveo

by from ohio on April 3, 2013

i like this car so far. i got it used with 44,000 miles on it. the only con i've noticed so far is it stalled for a minute driving in town about 50 down to 20 but then all of a sudden picked back up. i haven't had that problem since then, and i hope i dont. i financed the car so i don't need extra expenses. very cute car though!

Bought the car from Gandrud Chevy in Green Bay

by from Green Bay, WI on March 5, 2012

This is a great College car and my daughter loves it. Reliable and with all the airbags it is safe. Gandrud was an awesome dealer, kind , honest and very efficient. I would go there again!!

just what I needed

by from Kendallville In. on July 5, 2012

traded my 2004 Aveo for a used 2011 Aveo with no bells and whisels just what I need ,for my place in lifeat this time.

Reliable and Fun

by from Canada on June 3, 2015

Best car of any I have owned. Very good on gas, and routine maintenance was inexpensive as well. The only issue was the catalytic converter burning out, but that was replaced free under warranty.

Worst car ever!!!!

by from on March 12, 2017

Wife bought the car new. So far she replaced the ecm twice. The head gasket has been replaced. Both wheel bearings, tie rod ends and drivers side caliper. The clock works when it wants to and she gets 10kms down to road before the heater works. Worst car we ever owned and so cant wait till its paid for so we can burn it.

best car for who locking for family transporting

by from on June 20, 2017

good car with low price , nice to drive in your town with low oil & repair cost , don't preferred for high way and great speed , its has automatic gear and basic radio with CD