2011 Chevrolet Aveo

Bang for the Buck

by from Raleigh nc on March 15, 2012

First small car ever owned after several pick ups. this car has plenty of room inside and the stick very easy to drive. A fun car and easy to maintain love it.

do your homework

by from Riverside, CA on March 27, 2012

I was looking for a nissa versa, but they were not available in my pricde range, although a dealership made an agreement with me, but backed out at the last minuet. I went with my credit union to find a vehicle for me and they did an outstanding job in finding me a good vehicle at a great price in the Chevy Aveo. I love it and it will serve me well for years to come..

1st Chevy and staying with it!

by from Boston, MA on February 26, 2013

This is the 1st time I have ever bought a Chevy and I am so comfortable in my new car that I will stick with a Chevy from now on! The warranty I got was incredible and it had all the safety features I was looking for without looking like a "soccer mom" vehicle. Being that I am a first-time mom I was very meticulous about safety and I was not backing down on what I needed to make sure my child is safe and comfortable. I got all that in one vehicle along with the outside looking amazing!

Great car...

by from Dansville, NY on September 23, 2011

This car is everything that you need if you're looking for great gas mileage and a low price. The Aveo is perfect for everything I do in my day to day life and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg at the pump.

2011 chevy aveo

by from ohio on April 3, 2013

i like this car so far. i got it used with 44,000 miles on it. the only con i've noticed so far is it stalled for a minute driving in town about 50 down to 20 but then all of a sudden picked back up. i haven't had that problem since then, and i hope i dont. i financed the car so i don't need extra expenses. very cute car though!

Bought the car from Gandrud Chevy in Green Bay

by from Green Bay, WI on March 5, 2012

This is a great College car and my daughter loves it. Reliable and with all the airbags it is safe. Gandrud was an awesome dealer, kind , honest and very efficient. I would go there again!!

just what I needed

by from Kendallville In. on July 5, 2012

traded my 2004 Aveo for a used 2011 Aveo with no bells and whisels just what I need ,for my place in lifeat this time.

Reliable and Fun

by from Canada on June 3, 2015

Best car of any I have owned. Very good on gas, and routine maintenance was inexpensive as well. The only issue was the catalytic converter burning out, but that was replaced free under warranty.

Good for commuting

by from Madsion Heights,MI on May 8, 2017

It is a small car, it is good for me to drive in the city and country road, I mainly drive it for commuting, very convenient for me the drive a small car, low oil consumption

Reliable car that gets you from A to B

by from Dallas, Texas on March 21, 2016

Bought the car used in November 2011 with 36,000 miles on it. I now have 103,000 miles on it now, and I have kept the maintenance up on it extensively. I just keep the oil changed every 3,000 miles, and follow the maintenance guide in the owners manual. I do the spark plugs myself, I use platinum spark plugs instead copper in it, and I set my gap to 0.37-39 since it is going to increase the further i drive. One repair came up around 70,000 miles, I had to replace wheel bearings nothing major. Also this past week I replace the timing belt but the water pump was fine so I did not have to replace that. My stereo works fine but the CD player is not working it stopped around 80,000. We tried to put a CD in but it does not go in all the way, not sure whats going on with that. I did have to replace the valve stems on all factory rims, and one of TPMS(Tire-Pressure-Monitoring-System sensors went bad so the light stays on aboard the dashboard. Tires for the car can be expensive since it is rare tire size. I replaced two sets already, first set was $275, the second was $425 including road hazard warranty. The 106 horsepower seems to be underrated. Best gas range 363 miles mainly highway on 12 gals of gas. Great little car, just keep up with the maintenance: oil changes, air-oil filters, spark plugs, right tire pressure, etc. Oh yeah at high speeds you hear wind noise, just for an insider. Overall, just reliable as it can be, oh yeah great trunk size for the size of the car with fold down seats. Aux input for phone and other 3.5 input jack devices comes in handy too. EPA rates the Aveo at 25-34 mpg. Drive around 75-mph to 80 you will see the RPMS around 2800-3200, so the gas mileage will go down a little. Gas mileage all depends on how you drive your vehicle.