2011 Aveo

2011 Chevrolet Aveo

2011 Chevrolet Aveo

3.3

Have You Driven the 2011 Chevrolet Aveo?

2011 chevy aveo

by annie from ohio on Wed Apr 03 2013

i like this car so far. i got it used with 44,000 miles on it. the only con i've noticed so far is it stalled for a minute driving in town about 50 down to 20 but then all of a sudden picked back up. i haven't had that problem since then, and i hope i dont. i financed the car so i don't need extra expenses. very cute car though!

Great on gas

by Lanny393 from Towanda, pa on Wed May 30 2018

Cheap little car, paid 5k for it with 22k miles on it, seats are very comfortable, not alot of room, but didn't expect it to be. Has been a reliable cat so far. Replaced tie rod ends at 52k. It serves it's purpose to save money on gas though.

I love my aveo!!

by RhiannaP from Pittsburgh on Wed Sep 06 2017

I love my aveo. When he is properly taken care of, he is the perfect car for a college student and keeps me safe. I would recommend!

Great little car

by chanteleY from Winnipeg, Mb on Tue May 15 2018

As a High School student, my daughter was looking to get a good used little car that she would also still be able to make payments on while attending University. We test drove and bought the Aveo and she loves it. It is definitely a compact car and the ride is fairly rough but it meets her needs.

Good Small car

by Chevi fan from Westerville oh on Mon Oct 15 2018

A good cheaper car for the money and planty of space too...I love my Cheviot Aveo! Not good for long way but sure local roads good with ..

Reliable car that gets you from A to B

by CJ Aveo from Dallas, Texas on Mon Mar 21 2016

Bought the car used in November 2011 with 36,000 miles on it. I now have 103,000 miles on it now, and I have kept the maintenance up on it extensively. I just keep the oil changed every 3,000 miles, and follow the maintenance guide in the owners manual. I do the spark plugs myself, I use platinum spark plugs instead copper in it, and I set my gap to 0.37-39 since it is going to increase the further i drive. One repair came up around 70,000 miles, I had to replace wheel bearings nothing major. Also this past week I replace the timing belt but the water pump was fine so I did not have to replace that. My stereo works fine but the CD player is not working it stopped around 80,000. We tried to put a CD in but it does not go in all the way, not sure whats going on with that. I did have to replace the valve stems on all factory rims, and one of TPMS(Tire-Pressure-Monitoring-System sensors went bad so the light stays on aboard the dashboard. Tires for the car can be expensive since it is rare tire size. I replaced two sets already, first set was $275, the second was $425 including road hazard warranty. The 106 horsepower seems to be underrated. Best gas range 363 miles mainly highway on 12 gals of gas. Great little car, just keep up with the maintenance: oil changes, air-oil filters, spark plugs, right tire pressure, etc. Oh yeah at high speeds you hear wind noise, just for an insider. Overall, just reliable as it can be, oh yeah great trunk size for the size of the car with fold down seats. Aux input for phone and other 3.5 input jack devices comes in handy too. EPA rates the Aveo at 25-34 mpg. Drive around 75-mph to 80 you will see the RPMS around 2800-3200, so the gas mileage will go down a little. Gas mileage all depends on how you drive your vehicle.

Great car...

by Aveo Fan from Dansville, NY on Fri Sep 23 2011

This car is everything that you need if you're looking for great gas mileage and a low price. The Aveo is perfect for everything I do in my day to day life and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg at the pump.

Great little car

by frank from waterbury ct on Sun May 29 2011

For what it is, witch is a small economy car with great gas mileage, this has so far been a fantastic car. for a tiny car, it has the feel of a larger car. my Aveo5 handles great, is very sure footed on less than perfect road surfaces. reasonably quiet inside. gearing for the five speed could be better, first gear is too high, makes getting started off a little tricky until you get it figured out, but great on the highway. I am getting real world average gas mileage of 32.5 to 34 mpg, witch puts highway mileage above the 35 mpg it's rated for, and I'm not light on the gas pedal if you get my point. Again, this is a small econemy car. Anyone who wines that its too light etc. should have bought a larger car to begin with. I would recomend it to anyone who commutes and is simply looking for an overall nice ride, with great MPG. Wish I had gotten the cruise controll though...

do your homework

by kendallr2 from Riverside, CA on Tue Mar 27 2012

I was looking for a nissa versa, but they were not available in my pricde range, although a dealership made an agreement with me, but backed out at the last minuet. I went with my credit union to find a vehicle for me and they did an outstanding job in finding me a good vehicle at a great price in the Chevy Aveo. I love it and it will serve me well for years to come..

I rented an 2011 Aveo for 2 days

by radevdude from Kansas City, MO on Tue May 01 2012

I loved the functionality of the Radio and performance information screen, and the handy steering wheel controls. The MPG I observed going ONLY 55MPH was 57MPG I drove on I-70 East to Mexico, MO and back on half a tank, way COOL!!!!!! I might be off by 3 MPG but still get WAY better than advertised by the EPA that runs theirs at 70 MPH for their testing. I also ran Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, and Chrysler 200. The Aveo got the best MPG of them all. But my wife hates the hump in the middle of the back seat, so the mark down for the interior and overall score. The Aveo also has a great turning radius also.

1 2 3 4