2011 Chevrolet Aveo

I love my aveo!!

by from Pittsburgh on September 6, 2017

I love my aveo. When he is properly taken care of, he is the perfect car for a college student and keeps me safe. I would recommend!

Hate it.

by from Tallahassee on July 10, 2017

This car is so small it makes regular services hard and cost a lot in labor. Plus, it makes working on the coolant system a total pain.

Worst money ever spent

by on July 7, 2017

This car is really small and basic on the inside. Nothing fancy or showy; but that isn't my complaint. I've had this car for 3 years and once it hit 72,000 is when it went straight for my pocket. AC broke, spark plugs needed chasing twice, the rear lights went out. The car doesn't accelerate quickly at all. Struggles with inclines and making fear change decisions. The only arm rest in the car just fell off of the drivers side seat. Complete waste of my time, effort and money. Don't buy this car. They only sell them used because the company doesn't make them anymore as they shouldn't .

it took me from point A to point B

by from moorpark, ca on July 2, 2017

My 2011 Chevy Aveo took on a lot of miles. It eventually gave out after a little over 200,000. However, there were many mechanical issues after it was in an accident. I had it repaired, but it never fully recovered. After the accident, the A/C didn't work, the engine light came on for no reason at random times. It was a good car for the price when I was desperate for a vehicle, but I would, honestly, never purchase again.

Don't buy if you need something past 100,000 miles

by from Cleveland, OH on June 28, 2017

I financed this used car for 6 1/2 years. Don't follow my example. Around 49,000 miles the engine blew up and I had to replace it. Then at about 80,000 miles the engine blew up again and I am now faced with owing $5,200 on a car that has to have a new engine. The air conditioner no longer works, and a ball joint needs to be replaced. The ignition switch started jamming. Two mechanics have told me these cars are only designed to last 100,000 miles. If you want junk, buy this car.

best car for who locking for family transporting

by from on June 20, 2017

good car with low price , nice to drive in your town with low oil & repair cost , don't preferred for high way and great speed , its has automatic gear and basic radio with CD

Good for commuting

by from Madsion Heights,MI on May 8, 2017

It is a small car, it is good for me to drive in the city and country road, I mainly drive it for commuting, very convenient for me the drive a small car, low oil consumption

Buy ice skates and avoid the Aveo

by from Syracuse, NY on May 1, 2017

If you live in the North East or anywhere that receives over a few inches of snow avoid this vehicle. Did you ever see a car sliding backward down a steep hill in bad weather? It was probably an Aveo. If you live where it rains you can look forward to doing unexpected donuts on wet roads. If you value your life don't buy an Aveo even with expensive snow tires and weight in the back this is not a car that you want a loved one riding in.

Worst car ever!!!!

by from on March 12, 2017

Wife bought the car new. So far she replaced the ecm twice. The head gasket has been replaced. Both wheel bearings, tie rod ends and drivers side caliper. The clock works when it wants to and she gets 10kms down to road before the heater works. Worst car we ever owned and so cant wait till its paid for so we can burn it.

Don't

by from on January 25, 2017

I wish I would have known better and had someone more car savy to come with me when I made this purchase. I have had sooooo many issue from the first few months of ownership to now. The door handles snapped off and the brake hose went out on me 2x's!! How is chevy not doing a recall?!!! I will make sure that this will be the last chevy purchase I make. I do not have faith in their products and I cannot be let down like this again, this vehicle has put my life in danger!!! The cost alone has been crazy! I am just ready to move on.