2000 Chevrolet Corvette

Beautiful car

by from Castaic,CA. on September 22, 2017

You see it ...you will buy it. The most beautiful Corvette !!! Runs perfect !What a great price for this vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great American sports car.

by from Ida Michigan on September 22, 2017

For the money you spend on an American sports car you can't beat the performance and styling. There's something about a Corvette that gets the heart pumping and blood flowing, and when you pass another one on the road it's a good feeling when the other driver gives you a wave.

very comfort ride A+++

by from Plano, Tx on September 15, 2017

I love the handling, great MPG! Sleek look, so fast! Love the power. Fits like a glove, feels like a cockpit.Runs Great. Great looking Car. Best shape of most cars this age. It turns eyes whenever we drive it. My Girl friend enjoy driving it.

good performance car

by from Plano, Tx on August 29, 2017

this car meet I need.This Corvette is very comfortable, the seats are very adjustable and it's got plenty of room. The way it handles is out of this world and the color is awesome .

Mid-life crisis fix

by from Park Ridge, IL on August 17, 2017

The pleasure and fun of driving came back when I purchased this car. I feel 16 again and have frequent urges to put the right foot to the floor.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun car, but a lot of problems

by from Hot Springs, Arkansas on August 7, 2017

Vette was a blast to drive, I have owned 7 of them, the c-5 got excellent gas mileage 28-31 on highway, but every week something broke or quit working, engines are bullet proof, but every thing else is below average in quality!

Uses car for Havingfun

So comfortable and powerful at the same time.

by from Covington,La. on August 7, 2017

This Corvette is very comfortable, the seats are very adjustable and it's got plenty of room. The way it handles is out of this world and the color is awesome very sheik.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most fun car I have ever owned

by from Antioch, CA on July 30, 2017

We own two C5 corvettes: 2000 coupe automatic and 2004 convertible 6sp manual. We really like the clean look of the concealed, flip up headlights that is missing in newer Corvettes. Both are fun cars, handle and accelerate great, just a few minor maintenance issues from time to time that did not require visit to shop. We bought both used for under $20K each with very low mileage. Only upgrades were to audio system - both now have MP3, Bluetooth, hand free mobile operation. About $120 each car through Crutchfield. Maintenance issues between both cars in past 4 years were brake pads, battery, gas cap, replacing hazard switch, replacing oil pressure sensor, greasing sway bar bushings.

I love my C5 Vettte

by from edgewood, KY on July 29, 2017

I bought it used but in showroom condition and has remained that way without a fault. No problems whatsoever for as long as I have owned it.

Uses car for Havingfun

I love my 2000 Corvette. I have a soft top.

by from Kihei,Hawaii on June 12, 2017

I love him. Yes him. He is a silver soft top Fox. So many compliments do I get on this easy handling MAN. This is a true lover of the road. With the sports package I have , it's a breeze to go into one of the three driving modes with a flick of a switch. I blow away any new Ford mustang . That's right. All those loud colors. My car is the prime example of a true gentlemen with excuse the expression, the balls to go with him.