2017 Chevrolet Corvette

My Stingray is an exceptional automobile.

by from canton on February 1, 2017

The car is even more attractive in person. Unlike may cars it looks good from every angle. Trust me you will be the envy of all other drivers. I see people driving all sorts of cars of all ages and genders staring and this fine machine. Strangers stop me and ask questions about it all the time. Track mode is the fast mode you can be in. It will guzzle gas in this mode so only turn it on when you need premium performance. You can put it sport and still kick butt.

Powerful!

by from Wisconsin on April 11, 2017

We've owned two Corvettes previous to buying this one, and this one is by far the best one! The power is incredible. Anyone looking for an exquisite sports car should definitely try out the 2017 Corvette! Love, love, love it!

C7 Stingray

by from Stafford on March 21, 2017

What a fun car to drive and it is a head turner! I recommend the manual transmission. It is less expensive than the automatic and in keeping with a sports car. I compared the Stingray Corvette with other sports car options and anything comparable would have cost twice as much as the Corvette. It was also rated very highly in performance by professional race car drivers.

Z06 Base Model

by from on December 31, 2016

More power than you can handle. Previous Porsche 911, M4 owner - z06 by far the most powerful and fun to drive.

CORVETTE GRAND SPORT

by from on May 15, 2017

THIS IS MY SEVETH CORVETTE STARTING BACK IN 1973. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE EVER. WAS GLAD TO SEE THE NAVIGATION HAS BEEN UPGRADED. MUCH BETTER THEN MY 2012.

best handling Corvette I've owned

by from Port Charlotte, florida on April 14, 2017

My 2017 Corvette stingray is one of the finest automobiles I've ever owned. I would say the handling and comfort are at the top of the list. Chevrolet hit a home run on this new Corvette when it comes to style. A really sharp car! Its an A+ for me.

Performance and Luxury

by from PHOENIXVILLE, PA on March 28, 2017

2016 Corvette Power, Luxury and Performance all in one. You have to drive it to believe it! The Z06 is the grand daddy of all corvettes and so far with 16k miles on road trips just a few small adjustments that any new car has. Its my 12th one so i know, best one Yet a true drivers car.!

Worth every penny

by from Fairfax va on April 12, 2017

I have had more than a few sports cars and for the money you will not get a better car. Best value per $$$ ever

too early to tell

by from West hester, Ohio on April 19, 2017

Having only owned the car for 10 days I think it is too early to answer some of the review questions. So far the car is more than I expected. I am 71 years old and think this car is like my smart phone. I don't know what your I.Q. has to be to know everything this car can do but it is somewhere above mine.
Not Rated Reliability

very happy with purchase

by from orlando, FL on March 20, 2017

I've owned two corvettes before and I'm very happy with the Grand Sport I just purchased. The styling and performance is sick!