Average based on 17 reviews

comfort,style, mileage

by from Buffalo on November 25, 2010

in our houshold, we have had 3 Monte Carlos since 01 and great cars! Brake pads, rotors are a problem as our one car has major brake work done every 35,000 miles. All cars get great mileage 27 to 33. My Dale Earnhardt model get lots of attention wherever I go. If you want to cruise around town or go on long trips you will not be disapointed!

sweet

by from mukwonago wi on October 18, 2011

earnhardt edition 135000 miles runs like new if you can buy one been to a few car shows and have taken a few tropheys

by far the most reliable !!!!!!

by from 12528 ny on August 7, 2010

The Monte with 3800 is as reliable as your going to get!!! Not fast but quick.fun to drive an it will smoke the tires!! The interior is very comfortable with leather and almost all the toys you could want.moonroof,five star diomod cut wheels.ground effects .nascar spoiler!! the car still will get 25 miles to the gallon,Not bad for a full size car.they are not perect but overal one of Chevys best!!! Chevy needs to bring them back and make us bowtie freaks Proud!!!!

VERY RELIABLE!!

by from St.Petersburg, Florida on October 7, 2010

This car will always turn heads! If you can, keep everything on the car Factory! I get sooo many stares! A SWEET TAKEOFF IN SPORTY CAR!! This is one of the first cars I felt safe driving in the rain. The tires hug the road it's AWESOME! My husband teases me sometimes when he catches me looking out the window at the car! RELIABLE, SPORTY, PRETTY GOOD ON GAS. I hate getting out of it sometimes. IT IS TIME TO MAKE A NEW ONE!!!!!!!

Monte Carlo SS High Sport

by from Michigan on February 23, 2012

I bought my car used with 130k miles on it, still runs like a champ. You can't go wrong with 200hp in a car that still gets 27-28mpg. Strong acceleration, the 3800 is a great motor. The exterior styling I love, red with silver ground effects (high sport edition). The stainless steel dual exhaust just ties everything together. The interior is roomy for the driver and passenger, though larger people may not be as comfortable in the back. Overall, I love the car. It drives great in snow, I've never had any problems sliding or getting stuck with it, even in Michigan's unpredictable weather. Recommend the SS over the base model, much more bang for the buck.

Still love it!

by from Chicagoland on January 20, 2014

Bought my High Sport edition with 5K miles. Here I am 12 years later and still love my car. Other than the heated driver seat not heating and a little surface rust starting to form, no problems with my Monte. Though I would have liked it with a more powerful engine, the 200hp is enough for my daily drive.

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED

by from JUPITER, FLORIDA on August 31, 2010

GREAT CAR, LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS! PEOPLE OF ALL AGES STOP ANS STARE! EVEN COPS LIKE THE CAR..... IF YOU CAN AFFORD ONE, GET IT!

Monte Carlo

by from Griffin, Ga on September 12, 2011

This is my 2nd Monte Carlo and i must say that i am very happy wit it. Its stylish and fast, reliable and safe. My 1st Monte Carlo saved my life.

My favorite car that I've ever owned!

by from Houston, Texas on September 10, 2007

This car looks great inside and out. Very comfortable, reliable, roomy, and sporty. I've had mine for 6 years, and have loved every moment. Handles great. Great gas mileage for it's size. I'm sad that they've, once again, stopped making them.

coolest car i've ever owned

by from Bethel,Ct on January 2, 2009

First time I drove mine I fell in love.I have owned two monte carlos now and this one is by far thee BEST and an eye opener!It's also very comfortable for taking long road trips.