2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4.4

excellent truck for work or to work out of.154,000

this truck has been babied.154,ooo on it is nice.runs real good!we have had in the family for two people and they both bought new cars each for children and other reasons and they miss this truck.

4.0

Nice truck.good price for it too.

This vehicle is a good truck for work or just to get around. My father-in law gave the truck to me and I have drove it for 4 years family,working, not much hauling stuff but it is a good truck.

Best Truck out there

This truck is comfortable and reliable. Also stylish but a work horse. The engine is awesome, powerful.

Always reliable Chevy Silverado

Anytime I need to use my silverado, I know it will always start and do the job; whether it is my daily driving or pulling someone out of a ditch on Christmas in 4 feet of snow. Without fail, most power for the money and reliable truck I've owned. Also, the interior design exceeded my expectations, considering it is an older vehicle. The heated and automatic front seats plus very the spacious seating throughout the true is also a very nice addition to the overall comfortable feel of the truck. In conclusion, the 2000 Chevy Silverado is a wonderfully designed truck that drives smooth, feels safe, and is always dependable.

Very reliable 5.3 4x4

18 years old and still running strong. I had about 200000 miles on it before I had to do anything with the tranny. Have almost 250000 on it now and not concerned in the least. Did need to do some body work but that's to be expected in new england

Surprised for a pickup

Most comfortable pickup I've owned. Plenty of power 5.3 V8 3door extended cab. LT trim, Z71pkg. 4x4

3.7

best vehicle i ever owned

this vehicle is a very dependable vehicle, i have owned mine for 8 or 9 months and havent had a single problem out of it

4.1

Most Awesome Truck I've Driven

This truck makes me feel young, its a wonderful summer truck and reliable in the winter as well. Tons of power!!!

4.0

Great work truck

Great work truck for towing and storing tools/materials . It has bed cover to keep tools from weather. Leather in pretty good condition. Has back seats for workers and tools/materials.

Fantastic truck. Ran amazingly at 17 years old.

The biggest thing I loved about my truck was how dependable it was and how resilient it is to pounding as it was my daily driver in highschool and fist year of college. A couple things needed to be replaced but that's completely normal for any vehicle that has over 100,000 miles and has 17 years on it. Other than that I would definitely buy a 2000 Silverado again because no matter what you use it for, it's a great vehicle