2021 Chevrolet Trax consumer reviews

$21,400–$22,020 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Trax Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Trax

Sonic discontinued so I stepped up. Great buy!

I purchased my 2021 Trax LT FWD almost a year ago. I drive a lot for work and at 47,000 miles, no problems. I was coming from a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic with 175,000 miles, no problems. I felt the Trax was basically a Sonic converted to a Crossover. Would it be be nice to have the lane keeping features. Yes, but wasn’t a deal breaker for me. I hear they plan to discontinue the Trax, get one while you can. Highly recommended!

3.7

Not worth the money.

I purchased a loaner paid way to much money for it, because it had tinted windows, black on black, black rims and black bow ties. It had only 3000 miles on it. It has a hesitation to it when you stop at a red light or stop sign! I hope there is a recall on this 2021 Trax!

Trax2021

The Trax was not my first choice but was what was in my budget. To my surprise I could fit my 4 in carseat in the back for my tall 3 year old and he still have leg room, and a manageable pass in front should i have him and a passenger at the same time. I'm enjoying the better gas mileage as well.

The best car I have owned

This car meets my needs and is reliable. I like all the safety features that came with it. I wanted a smaller SUV and the Trax meets my expectations

Very comfortable

It’s easy for me to get in and out of due to disability’s. Very comfortable and easy to handle. It is just the right size for me, my Chevy Trax

Just bought it and love driving it!

It is a pleasure to drive. After having an Equinox I feel realize I can see much more from this vehicle. The Black Cherry color is very nice. Stylish too.

Have no issues with the 2021 Tax AWD.

Inexpensive, economical and fun to drive. We have owned several different domestic and import compact SUV's. The family likes this one the most. It is roomy, comfortable, everything we were looking for.

best car Ive had so far

Plenty of leg room and love sitting up off the ground. still getting use to the breaks. I like all the features it has also like the keyless entry.

2.7

Unhappy

I was sold a loaner car, already had three thousand miles on it We were ripped off. The dealer didn’t explain the negative equity, we wound up paying as much for this car as the one we traded in

Love this car

Andrew Fitzpatrick offered amazing help to me trading in my 2015 chevy cruze for a brand new 2021 Chevy Trax. He was able to help get me a great rate while also getting me an excellent trade in value for my cruze. He was also able to help me do it pretty quickly as well.