2021 Chevrolet Trax consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Trax
4.3

Great little car

I rented a Trax while out of state and loved it.I used it for 4 days and 1,200 miles later I decided once home I was going to purchase one. Two days ofter I was home I purchased one and headed out of town during a Michigan winter storm. Thankfully I purchased the all wheel drive offered as an option this little car was dragging its under side while going through 7 inches of snow. It’s a peppy little car but I still get 38mpg on the highway and 29 mph around town. The drivers seat is pretty comfortable- it’s rear mirrors are in a good location- it AC and heater work great - I have yet to have any issues with 11,000 miles on it . I use it driving about 450 miles per day I can choose any vehicle I want but than the cost per mile goes up I have had larger more expensive cars in the past but I finally found a good little car I can travel in for my job. The better mileage and cost of gas my company pays for so now I am receiving 70 % more to put in my pocket with the money I am saving. And driving that many miles each day on average says a lot for the Chevy Trax.

1.3

Do not confuse with checks of the past!

Leased a Trax…longest three years of my life. Bad ride, hopeless in snow, poor mpg! Poor acceleration, uncomfortable seating (even with power drivers). Hit a deer and body man said parts for Trax expensive and difficult to get.

Sonic discontinued so I stepped up. Great buy!

I purchased my 2021 Trax LT FWD almost a year ago. I drive a lot for work and at 47,000 miles, no problems. I was coming from a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic with 175,000 miles, no problems. I felt the Trax was basically a Sonic converted to a Crossover. Would it be be nice to have the lane keeping features. Yes, but wasn’t a deal breaker for me. I hear they plan to discontinue the Trax, get one while you can. Highly recommended!

3.7

Not worth the money.

I purchased a loaner paid way to much money for it, because it had tinted windows, black on black, black rims and black bow ties. It had only 3000 miles on it. It has a hesitation to it when you stop at a red light or stop sign! I hope there is a recall on this 2021 Trax!

Trax2021

The Trax was not my first choice but was what was in my budget. To my surprise I could fit my 4 in carseat in the back for my tall 3 year old and he still have leg room, and a manageable pass in front should i have him and a passenger at the same time. I'm enjoying the better gas mileage as well.

The best car I have owned

This car meets my needs and is reliable. I like all the safety features that came with it. I wanted a smaller SUV and the Trax meets my expectations

Very comfortable

It’s easy for me to get in and out of due to disability’s. Very comfortable and easy to handle. It is just the right size for me, my Chevy Trax

Just bought it and love driving it!

It is a pleasure to drive. After having an Equinox I feel realize I can see much more from this vehicle. The Black Cherry color is very nice. Stylish too.

Have no issues with the 2021 Tax AWD.

Inexpensive, economical and fun to drive. We have owned several different domestic and import compact SUV's. The family likes this one the most. It is roomy, comfortable, everything we were looking for.

best car Ive had so far

Plenty of leg room and love sitting up off the ground. still getting use to the breaks. I like all the features it has also like the keyless entry.