2007 PT Cruiser

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

4.1

Have You Driven the 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser?

VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY CAR

by GREAT PRICE ON A GREAT CAR from TITUSVILLE, FL on Tue Jul 24 2012

IM 35 WITH A FIVE YR OLD AND THIS CAR IS PERFECT FOR US. I'VE HADE SEVERAL BACK SURGERIES AND GETTING IN AND OUT IS EASY AND IT'S A COMFORTABLE RIDE, SMOOTH AND FUN TO ZIP AROUND IN. IT'S A 4 BANGER SO IT DOESNT BLOW ANYBODY OFF THE ROAD, BUT HAS MORE GET UP AND GO THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. TRUE STORY.. MY NIECE,NEPHEW, AND MYSELF BOUGHT PT CRUISERS ALL WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF EACH OTHER WITHOUT KNOWING. WE ARE ALL EXSTREMELY HAPPY WITH THEM AND THAT MAKES QUITE THE REUNION TOPIC. LOL... MINE HAS 38,000MILES, MY NIECE HAS 60,000 AND MY NEPHEWS HAS 115,000. THEY ALL HAVE A SHIMMY N THEM. MY NEPHEW SAYS HIS NEEDS A NEW TIMEING BELT BUT THATS THE ONLY REPAIR FOR ANY OF US SO FAR. I LOVE MINE PERFECT FOR HAULING KIDS AND THEIR BIKES, BATS, SCOOTERS OR BEACH SUPPLIES, AND ALSO NICE WHEN MY FRIENDS AND I WANT TO PILE UP FOR A NITE OUT. YOU FEEL SAFE AND STLYISH AND I LOVE DRIVING IT. BEST CAR I EVER HAD.. SO FAR. I'M STILL YOUNG. HAHA I WOULD DEFFINATELY TELL SOMEONE TO GET ONE. IF IT'S USED PAY THE 150.00 BUCKS TO GET IT CHECKED OUT FIRST. I'VE HEARD AND READ OF TRANSMISSION ISSUES WITH THESE. SO BUYER BE WARNED IN THAT DEPARTMENT. MINE IS PURE AROUND TOWN DRIVING. NO WORK SO I DON'T GET THE BEST GAS MILEGE... 17MPG OR BETTER. I AM VERY HEAVY ON THE GAS, I DON'T DRIVE LIKE A LITTLE OLD LADY. WELL THATS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF MY OPION. THE GOOD AND BAD. GOOD LUCK!!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

by PT Cruiser my new love :) from Hernando, MS on Thu Dec 13 2007

This car is full of pleasant surprises. The exterior is unique, and stands out from the pack, not your typical sedan. It's simply beautiful!! The interior is very roomy, I love the fact that you can remove the seats if needed. The interior styling is wonderful!! Nothing in it feels cheap, everything is well made. The controls are easy to read, understand and use. Seats are very comfortable, definatley a good traveling car. Interior is very quite, you don't hear a lot of engine or road noise while driving. I LOVE the dash!! The center bezel with the satin silver is suttle and elegant, and the color (my car is red, so the colored part on the dash is red) on the instrument cluster and passenger side of the dash shows that the PT cruiser is built for fun, fun, fun!! My PT has the boston acoutic 6 speakers with the built in satellite radio and it is AWESOME!!! If you have the option of getting the rear table, get it!!! It had 5 positions and turns the rear storage area into a trunk great for shopping to hide purchases, but can function as a rear table for a beach or tailgate party!! It is easy to get in and out of for both myself ( I am 5'2) and my husband (he is 6'4). Also my husband loves the room he doesn't feel like sardine in a can. It has a very spunky 2.4L engine. It's Fast when you need/want it to be without being ridiculous. The engine is very responsive and the transmission is very smooth. It gets great gas mileage. Mine is getting 25mpg. It is very nimble, and stable moving through traffic both on the highway and in stop and go traffic. Handles curves very well and drives well in the rain. I have had nothing but an exciting time driving my PT Cruiser, it makes the drive to and from anywhere a fun time. I only regret not buying one sooner. So if you want a quality vehicle that stands out, moves and acts like a car but can do what an SUV can do without the SUV size, height, and gas prices, while making every moment in it like driving a custom built cruiser THIS IS THE ONLY CHOICE!! :)

Great Car

by PT Cruiser1 from on Wed May 11 2011

As long as this car has its scheduled maintenance you will not spend time in the shop except for tires, brakes etc. It handles well in the snow and gives a smooth ride. Nice pickup for a 4 cylinder car. Downside is the outside noise with all of the windows up. You hear all of the outside noise.

Cutest car ever

by kymom from Kentucky on Thu Feb 03 2011

LOVED the look of this car! I could always find my car immediately in a parking lot full of look-a-like SUV's and other boxes on wheels. I found the interior, for a small car, to be spacious feeling and rather handy with the way the back seats and front passenger seat folded. Also, loved the little details to the interior that gave it personality, like the round clock and the colored accent panels. Getting in and out of this car seemed easier for a larger person than in other small cars. I never had any problems with this car. The only negative I had with it was the fuel consumption, but I did my research before I bought it and was not taken completely by surprise. For a 4-cylinder it gets pretty bad gas mileage, but I loved the styling so much I didn't care.

Haven?t had to take it to a mechanic in 5 years.

by ChryslerForever from San Antonio, Texas on Fri May 25 2018

I love my convenient/comfortable pt Cruiser. It?s like a sedan and suv mixed together making a perfect size car that isn?t too big or too small. It?s easy to drive while also not being too low on the road. I also don?t have to bend down in order to get in which is a big plus being tall I enjoy not breaking my knees. My Pt Cruiser & I are at that point in the relationship to where I am no longer in suspicion of it being such a great & loyal car to me. I?ve accepted that it?s just the way it was born I mean made. It knows nothing but loyalty. Did I mention it?s our anniversary!?

2007 PT Cruiser Pacific Coast Highway Edition

by Recently purchased from West Chester, Oh on Tue Jan 06 2009

This is a very nice car, rides great.. unfortunately not as much getup and go that i would like but hey its a 4 banger what else should i expect. exterior is immaculate on design and color. interior my favorite part is the two tone seats grey with blue center.. very nice.. the instrument cluster well its ok.. leaves a little to be desired. but over all excellent car.. would recommend this to others.

Great Car!!

by CrazyC from Red Deer, Alberta on Fri Jan 15 2010

Buy one, you'll love it!!!! Mine gets great mileage. Comfortable and great cargo space. My only complaint is that the fabric seats are very bad for showing water marks.

Everything I want and need

by fove convertables from Las Vegas on Mon Dec 05 2011

Have only had the car a few months but I love it The dealer was great no pressure and explained everything. I could use a bit more power but I knew what I was buying.

Very happy!

by Just another customer from Windber, PA on Sat Apr 02 2011

Shortly after buying the car we took it from our home in Western Pennsylvania to Harrisonburg, Virginia, and returned. There were no issues with the car. The gas mileage was 20 - 25 mpg even with the high speeds on the interstates and some in-town driving. The ride was comfortable especially for a smaller car and the pick-up was more than acceptable for a 4 cylinder car. The only reason I gave it just a 4 on reliability is that I believe you need more time with the car to judge that. Not supposed to identify dealership but if I could I would give it the highest score possible!!

Bargain Wheels

by Woody from Greater Vancouver, B.C. on Fri Nov 23 2007

Got 2007GT with 17k km for $12995 CDN while identical 2008 on same lot was $25220! So far the only thing negative I see and it is not finalized in my mind is the economy with fuel which seems to be around 12 L/100km in town. My Mazda 3 gets about 9L/100 km! Nice to drive so far and quieter on road than the Mazda. Miss the tiptronic shifting of the Mazda. This car CAN have a hitch for a small trailer which the Mazda CANNOT have. Nicer to get in and out of than the Mazda and EASIER to belt up! Like the removable rear seats and vertical space in the Cruiser too. So far I am pretty impressed....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

No one raved about the original PT Cruiser more than I did when it first hit the road in March of 2000. I thought it was a genuine breath of fresh air, and along with the Volkswagen New Beetle that came before it, and the Mini Cooper that came after it, small, inexpensive cars were cool again.

Chrysler was soon faced with the challenge of keeping the PT Cruiser fresh without investing a lot of money in the product. A performance GT model was followed by some special editions, and then, late in 2004, came the inevitable: the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible.

Making a convertible version from most cars isn't that hard: Whack off the top. But the PT Cruiser presented a special challenge, because it... Read More