2009 Dodge Challenger

Dodge Challenger

by from Chicago on September 14, 2017

Nice car sleek style great sound system for a car based on performance and really comfortable one of the nicest car I've seen yet.
Not Rated Reliability

Very clean car

by from on September 13, 2017

In my personal opinion I think that this car is pretty good for the price and really stylish has a lot of power great car for having fun.

Most fun I ever had with a car

by from Brooklyn NY on September 8, 2017

This car has been great. Fast , comfortable , fun to drive and very reliable. Highly recommended!

Great car

by from san antonio, tx on August 29, 2017

Great reliable car. It's a blast to drive and definitely a head turner. Bought new in 2009 and no issues with it so far. Huge trunk, spacious back seat when compared to other pony cars. Plenty of power and comfortable to drive.

Great car. Retro style and powerful

by on July 21, 2017

Great car. Looks and now sounds great. Good mileage. Lots of horse power to satisfy the race car driver inside

Uses car for Havingfun

most reliable car I've owned

by from South bend, IN on June 14, 2017

The car has incredible power and the style is just amazing. It's very comfortable and very easy to drive. I haven't had a single issue with mine so far.

Looking for the Perfect Car?

by from on May 20, 2017

This is the best car I've ever driven in my life, runs nice and it's got quite a comfortable drive I would defiantly recommend to a friend or to someone who's looking for a car.

Sweet Ride

by from chicago on May 10, 2017

Rides smooth, Clean under the hood, very reliable. Beautiful color, nice stereo sound, Driving wheel is tight and brakes are great! Very easy to drive

BadAss Procharged!!!!

by from Ohio on May 7, 2014

All, I have a 2009 SRT8 that I absolutely love. I grew up old school in the 60's/70's with muscle car fever as a young man. I recently had my SRT8 upgraded with a ProCharger and a new Corsa catback exhaust. DYNO 615HP!!!! I'm learning how to drive the car again...lol....it is a freaking beast. Agree with the previous post also that way too many Mustang/Camaros compared to this car. The acceleration is indescribable...haven't had it to the track yet ever, considering it this summer just to see what a 615HP 2 ton beast can pull the quarter in....enjoy

Dodge Fan

by from NE, OK on July 21, 2013

So far the 2009 Challenger SRT has lived up to everything I have wanted except the MYGIG issues I am currently having with it. The performance, handling and braking is beyond anything else I have ever driven. That come with a price, driving the car hard will not get you any gas mileage, however I did get 21MPG coming back from a recent weekend getaway. Every time I drive the car, I receive lots of positives compliments. Even from the younger generation. Yes I would recommend, but be prepared for everything that goes along with owning a performance car.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Dodge Challenger