Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Challenger

2013 Dodge Challenger

2013 Dodge Challenger

Have You Driven the 2013 Dodge Challenger?

AS BAD AS THE ORIGINAL-BUT BETTER WITH CREATURE CO

by MAXMAX from Roanoke, Va. on Tue May 14 2013

I will get to the points that describe the 2013 Challenger that I recently bought. First, it is as close as any muscle car manufacturer has came to looking like the original that it was named after. I have found that the ride couldn't get much better, and since I chose a manual shift... they got it right. It's close shift pattern and response with the clutch couldn't get any better.(hill assist isn't needed). I personally wouldn't want a smaller version of it, then it would be like the mustang that is small and should be at least the size of say a 70' era. It has plenty of get up and go and looking over that dash and beyond the hood gives the feeling that you can't get with many others that are within an affordable range. Yes, the more you get with the option packages, the price goes up, but even a base model would be a pleaser. It's interior is comfortable, but I think they could have provided more in the way of lighting up the instrument cluster and even a glove box light, etc. to keep up with the rest of the beast. They provide a low lit cup holder light which is a nice touch but that;s really about it. Overall the pros outweigh the cons and I seriously think years to come they will appreciate in value just like the ones they were born from.

Goodbye for now ford

by iDad from Gurnee il on Fri Jan 04 2013

I wanted to get my wife a car with better tech and one that still goes Vvrrooommm. She had been driving an 04 mustang convertible. First I was dead set on another mustang. I even test drove many and thought I had found the car. We left a dealership and she saw a used challenger and commented 'that's fun'. Soon I was comparing prices, options, and test driving challengers. I was very surprised at the comfort and power of the RT. I was more surprised at the price difference. The mustang has a lot of extra flair and more horsepower. My wife has no intention of street racing so I can live without it as well as I saved five plus grand. I ended up getting the RT classic. It's a big car. Lots of backseat and trunk. Very comfortable. It really moves when you want it to. There's a wide sunroof just like my Jeep Commander and she loves the tech. It has an unusual auto manual shift either on the shifter or gamer like paddles behind the steering wheel. I do not car for the paddles. I don't care much for the upgraded sound system either. Apparently the SRT has the best audio upgrade. Too bad it's not in the RT. As much as I enjoyed the 2013 mustang, it was less retro and more unnecessary parts. The challenger I got, black with white stripes down the sides is solid retro gorgeous. There are many little afterthoughts inside like small spaces for change or lip balm, whatever. The Stang was missing these things. I would call the Challenger user friendly, borderline luxury, and very fun to drive. When she comes home from work I make excuses to hit up the grocery store.

too much fun

by second childhood from p c.b. fl. on Thu Apr 11 2013

Best thing I ever did for myself, love the chalanger. It's just what I needed for my midlife crises.

Coolest car I have owned

by Dodge hound from LA on Mon May 13 2013

Had the SXT for 4 weeks so far it has been awesome. Ride is very smooth and handles well for big car has good power and so far averaging 23.5 miles a gallon which is better than I thought I would get. Don't see a lot of them on the road like mustangs and camaro so I think Challenger stands out.

Best car Ive Ever driven

by young at heart from vancouver wa on Thu Jan 17 2013

I recently bought a 2013 dodge challenger r/t. The best thing I ever did this car has power when needed and comfort while dirving.Stop on a dime gone in a flash.

best car ive ever owned

by randyman from on Wed Nov 21 2012

i bought the Challenger SRT8 and it is by far one of the best cars on the road. with amazing styling. and so much power! and huge brakes to stop that power when necessary.

best car i've ever owned

by powerhouse from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Apr 15 2013

I'm 55 and I've owned a lot of cars in my life and my 2013 Dodge Challenger RT is by far the best car I've ever owned...changed my exhaust system, added a clod air intake system and good God i now have a beast with rabies, I may not look 18 anymore but i sure as heck fell 18 when I'm behind the wheel.

Modern Muscle and Family Fun!

by Muscle Car Modern Times from San Antonio, TX on Wed May 15 2013

I purchased my Dodge Challenger about 3 weeks and have loved every minute of driving. From eye catching good looks to modern conveniences of u connect and blue tooth. Ease of steering wheel controls and voice command help you keep your hands on the wheel. Sport mode is a real trip as you feel the power under your foot unleashed and pushing you into the cushioned comfortable seats. My kiddos love the DVD player and the spacious back seat. Very rare for a sports car and the trunk space is awesome. Great family sports car.

SRT8 Challenger

by kacharley from Phoenix AZ on Sat Feb 23 2013

Excellent car. Plenty of performance, handles great, loaded with options, and looks like a muscle car. The only flaw I can find is the starter button is not lighted which makes it hard to locate in the dark.

LOVE IT!

by Challenger Enthusiast from Clayton, MI on Wed Dec 05 2012

Best car I have ever owned! Best look of any other sports car... This car is fast, has awesome gas mileage and unlimited safety features

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2013 Dodge Challenger

Editor's note: This review was written in November 2011 about the 2012 Dodge Challenger. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2012 Dodge Challenger is the kind of car that can bring a smile to the face of even the most jaded car enthusiast. Try as you might, it's impossible to escape the considerable charm of this ultimate modern-day boulevard cruiser.

The Challenger's classic muscle car styling will draw you in, but its refined ride and handling and spacious interior make this big coupe appealing to drive.

We tested two versions of the Challenger: a V-6 version with an as-tested... Read More