2013 Challenger

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

AS BAD AS THE ORIGINAL-BUT BETTER WITH CREATURE CO

by MAXMAX from Roanoke, Va. on May 14, 2013

I will get to the points that describe the 2013 Challenger that I recently bought. First, it is as close as any muscle car manufacturer has came to looking like the original that it was named after. I have found that the ride couldn't get much better, and since I chose a manual shift... they got it right. It's close shift pattern and response with the clutch couldn't get any better.(hill assist isn't needed). I personally wouldn't want a smaller version of it, then it would be like the mustang that is small and should be at least the size of say a 70' era. It has plenty of get up and go and looking over that dash and beyond the hood gives the feeling that you can't get with many others that are within an affordable range. Yes, the more you get with the option packages, the price goes up, but even a base model would be a pleaser. It's interior is comfortable, but I think they could have provided more in the way of lighting up the instrument cluster and even a glove box light, etc. to keep up with the rest of the beast. They provide a low lit cup holder light which is a nice touch but that;s really about it. Overall the pros outweigh the cons and I seriously think years to come they will appreciate in value just like the ones they were born from.

Goodbye for now ford

by iDad from Gurnee il on January 4, 2013

I wanted to get my wife a car with better tech and one that still goes Vvrrooommm. She had been driving an 04 mustang convertible. First I was dead set on another mustang. I even test drove many and thought I had found the car. We left a dealership and she saw a used challenger and commented 'that's fun'. Soon I was comparing prices, options, and test driving challengers. I was very surprised at the comfort and power of the RT. I was more surprised at the price difference. The mustang has a lot of extra flair and more horsepower. My wife has no intention of street racing so I can live without it as well as I saved five plus grand. I ended up getting the RT classic. It's a big car. Lots of backseat and trunk. Very comfortable. It really moves when you want it to. There's a wide sunroof just like my Jeep Commander and she loves the tech. It has an unusual auto manual shift either on the shifter or gamer like paddles behind the steering wheel. I do not car for the paddles. I don't care much for the upgraded sound system either. Apparently the SRT has the best audio upgrade. Too bad it's not in the RT. As much as I enjoyed the 2013 mustang, it was less retro and more unnecessary parts. The challenger I got, black with white stripes down the sides is solid retro gorgeous. There are many little afterthoughts inside like small spaces for change or lip balm, whatever. The Stang was missing these things. I would call the Challenger user friendly, borderline luxury, and very fun to drive. When she comes home from work I make excuses to hit up the grocery store.

too much fun

by second childhood from p c.b. fl. on April 11, 2013

Best thing I ever did for myself, love the chalanger. It's just what I needed for my midlife crises.

Coolest car I have owned

by Dodge hound from LA on May 13, 2013

Had the SXT for 4 weeks so far it has been awesome. Ride is very smooth and handles well for big car has good power and so far averaging 23.5 miles a gallon which is better than I thought I would get. Don't see a lot of them on the road like mustangs and camaro so I think Challenger stands out.

Best car Ive Ever driven

by young at heart from vancouver wa on January 17, 2013

I recently bought a 2013 dodge challenger r/t. The best thing I ever did this car has power when needed and comfort while dirving.Stop on a dime gone in a flash.

best car ive ever owned

by randyman from on November 21, 2012

i bought the Challenger SRT8 and it is by far one of the best cars on the road. with amazing styling. and so much power! and huge brakes to stop that power when necessary.

best car i've ever owned

by powerhouse from Phoenix, AZ on April 15, 2013

I'm 55 and I've owned a lot of cars in my life and my 2013 Dodge Challenger RT is by far the best car I've ever owned...changed my exhaust system, added a clod air intake system and good God i now have a beast with rabies, I may not look 18 anymore but i sure as heck fell 18 when I'm behind the wheel.

LOVE IT!

by Challenger Enthusiast from Clayton, MI on December 5, 2012

Best car I have ever owned! Best look of any other sports car... This car is fast, has awesome gas mileage and unlimited safety features

SRT8 Challenger

by kacharley from Phoenix AZ on February 23, 2013

Excellent car. Plenty of performance, handles great, loaded with options, and looks like a muscle car. The only flaw I can find is the starter button is not lighted which makes it hard to locate in the dark.

One of the best!!

by Ron from Washington, DC on November 19, 2012

Excellent all around. One of the best car I have owned and I had a Porsche a few years ago and this is just as fun to drive. Love this car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9