2014 Challenger

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Smooth

by Speedy from Cincinnati, ohio on July 8, 2014

This car has such a smooth ride with exceptional pick up to get and go. Visability not the best, headrest too high and back window is smaller than the one I had in 1970, but I still love the look of the old muscle car and this car does get great gas mileage at about 25 mpg. Love this car and would buy another in a heart beat. Rent one and enjoy the spin

My second Challenger

by dretep from Hamilton, ON on July 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2010 Challenger for a new 2014 before the new 2015 models comes out. Wasn't sure if I should wait for the 2015 but I didn't like what I saw with the restyled interior. This car is still a head turner even after a few years of being out. Can't say anything negative about the first one I had and hope the second is just as reliable.

2014 Challenger makes me feel young again

by old mopar man from Pennsylvania on October 5, 2013

I drove past a Dodge dealer the other day called my son about a 2014 Challenger R/T Hemi pearl black with red stripes. He met me at the dealership just to look, long story short, he took it home. Car is much superior to my 70's Chargers, this car is superior to anything I ever owned. Handles great, great price, and power plus. Car is so highly safety rated his insurance went up $1.00 per year, no mistake, one-dollar. Mopar is back. Very roomy interor, handles great. This car will be in our family for many years, will be kept in the garage, will never see snow.

2013-2014 challenger

by 70s DNA from Onalaska, WA on January 27, 2014

Bought a 2013 Redline Challenger V6 last year. Love everything about the car. Rides great, handles great, and brakes are very capable. Acceleration and safety is on par with other vehicles in this class. Tons of room inside as it will seat 4 adults very comfortably. I have 2 sons that are over 6' tall and the back seat is no issue for them. Best thing is that it never fails to turn heads and get thumbs up. You don't have to be a mopar fanatic to relize they hit it out of the park with this retro design. It is by far the closest to the old classics from the big three. This car is such a pleasure to drive that I just ordered a 2014 Anniversary model.

THE BEST of AWESOME.

by kokopop from Banger, Maine on January 6, 2016

Mine's a 2014 Challenger SXT PLUS, and I spec'd it out to be a cruiser. Heavy, solid, road hugging ride. Can drive/ride in it all day without any discomfort whatsoever. The 305 HP will move it when asked to. Excellent reliability. Awesome retro design outside and inside. Just love the instrument panel's 4 tunnel analog gauge pods, and the controls with knobs. Authentic late 60's early 70's styling cues everywhere. Even after 2 years and a couple of auto shows, it still gets a thumbs up by everyone. Optimum weight distribution of 52 front-48% rear. The 2015 lost the clean lines both inside and out that the '08-14's have. Rear visibility isn't good but a driver uses mirrors and the passenger seatback adjustment to compensate. Low front airdam and rear exhaust outlets are challenges parking near curbs, and at times, it's size can make it a tight fit. Nappa seats aren't durable enough to resist abrasions. City mileage is less than the rated 18 mpg. Too bad smaller wheels were not available, Would get better mileage and a nicer styling cue.

Best car I've owned!!

by Donald from Bismarck, ND on December 18, 2014

I've always wanted a muscle car and this is that muscle. Not only does it have power but it gets great gas mileage. I have the 5.7 hemi with the 5 speed automatic and have gotten 27 miles to the gallon on the interstate driving it 75 mph. If I put my foot into it though I don't get that great of gas mileage, but I didn't buy it for the gas mileage either. I have the 100 year anniversary addition and love it! It's an eye catcher too because it's the header orange color with the cloud black interior. My son drives it more than I do and he loves it too!!

The most fun car I've ever owned

by TTaylor from Gilbert, AZ on August 18, 2017

If you are looking for a fun, fast, and comfortable American muscle car, I highly recommend the Challenger R/T with a manual transmission. I bought one in 2014 and don't regret it for a second.

looks like the 1970 I had

by mimihooch from PA on July 11, 2013

Awesome car havent had a new car since 1992 LOL.Had a lime green 1970 challenger and just loved the new ones very close to what I had. Good job.

by true story Corey from Charlotte, NC on March 21, 2014

LOVE the staff at Keffer Jeep. Thank you Brandon for helping with my need for speed. I am having a blast in my new Challenger. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks, Corey

Fantastic Remake of A Classic Car

by Calfeeman from Cleveland TN on May 17, 2014

The 2014 Challenger is a fantastic ride and great machine. I recomend it for any fan of classic muscle cars. Kevin De Sena was very helpful, honest and answered any and all questions that I had about my purchase so i knew i was buying with confidence.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7