2014 Dodge Challenger

I think it's GREAT!

by from Philadelphia, PA on September 1, 2017

This is the car I've always wanted and finally purchased! Couldn't be happier! Would purchase another one in the future.

True muscle car. A pleasure to drive

by from NSB, Fl. on August 31, 2017

I think Dodge has the best throwback muscle car on the market. The Hemi motor has a lot of power, and it is fun to drive...

The most fun car I've ever owned

by from Gilbert, AZ on August 18, 2017

If you are looking for a fun, fast, and comfortable American muscle car, I highly recommend the Challenger R/T with a manual transmission. I bought one in 2014 and don't regret it for a second.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Challenger "Shaker"

by from NSB, Fl. on August 9, 2017

This is my 2nd Challenger. For the money, I think it is one of the best muscle car values on the market. I love my Shaker Challenger

Bang for the buck performance sports car

by from Benton, Arkansas on August 7, 2017

This is not a good car for carrying multiple people. But if you want to have fun and put a smile on people's faces. Than this is the car for you.
Not Rated Reliability

fast car

by from Orland on July 27, 2017

its nice i like it and everyone says i love your car, it is big and it drives nice, cant go wrong with american made

just bought it and love it

by from Lafayette LA on July 26, 2017

This vehicle is very comfortable, good smooth ride, perfect for me with plenty leg room, good visibility and very sharp looking!

Best car

by from IL on July 19, 2017

I think this is the best car for anybody that loved a fast cheap car. The space in the car is the best and the controls are very easy.
Not Rated Reliability

Not all that practical for a fun car!

by from Salem, OR on July 11, 2017

My 2014 Challenger R/T is definitely an eye catcher. It's all black and what they call murdered out. Someone else had put the performance options on there and I'm sure it's an improvement over stock Overall the car is comfortable, handles amazingly well and the performance is a rocket! I Love a HEMI.

WOW. What a machine.

by from Benton Harbor MI on June 21, 2017

She was a 2014 with 3911 miles on her. 6.4L HEMI 6 Speed manual, 470 Horses. Yes I am a woman. I love this car. I didn't even bother asking my husband. The first time he drive it, the look on his face said it all, he totally agreed with my decision. I think he loves it better than I. I have to remind him. IT IS MINE!!!