2017 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2017 Dodge Challenger

Stylish and sporty

This car has it all. Style, comfort, speed and a HEMI under the hood. Love this car. Just need some stripes and it will be perfect.

Have been like this car for many years.

Very comfortable, looks badass, the only downside is it's heavy and huge, don't expect drives like a sport car. I traded in my bmw 428 to this, never regret.

A FUN AND SEXY CAR!!

I am loving my new car. It's a beautiful vehicle. It's spacious and comfy. I'm having fun with it. The speed and sound is something serious!! I love to put that hemi on them! Lol. My only issue is the Bluetooth connection sucks! It disconnects too much and the calls sound bad most of the time. I am taking the car in for repair on a recall and while I am there , I am going to have them look at the Bluetooth. I hope it can be fixed. I purchased this car copying my brother. We both enjoy our RTs!

2017 AWD Challenger South Dakota Tough

I wanted a sporty car, but the practical side of me wanted something I could drive all year around and in South Dakota, that means snowy winters. Now that I made it through the winter in this car, I luv it ! No problems at all getting through ice and snow. The only one minor thing is I wish it had a V8, but the V6 is fine.

I love it

I have had the car for a year and I have no complaints. There are faster cars but i'm happy with it. No complaints at all !!!

4.5

Mo most fastest car I drove

This car has lots of power but still not what I was expecting I was expecting to feel a lot more power but I know even though I didn't feel it it had it

Challenger Scat Pack

I test drove this car. The Challenger R/T with a Scat Pack is a true sleeper. R/T will make people think it is a 5.7 Hemi but, with the Scat Pack package adds a 6.4 SRT Hemi to it. So, over 485 HP. It was an awesome car to drive.

Retro look and current flare

I own one of the T/A s. This car is so much fun to drive , it has style and performance all in one bundle.

The Go Green color attracted me to the car

I love it. I had a 14 Rt, 5.7 Header Orange. Loved it but start ups the valve train sounded like it had no oil in the engine. Traded my 2016 Mustang Eco Boost in on the now owned 17 V6. Not as fast but fast enough. Like it on longer drives. I want speed I drive my 17 Mustang GT. Where I live one has to drive to I75 to go over 55.

Sweet

Incredible car - great performance, great looks, functional and comfortable cockpit and a back seat real people can actually sit on! I love this car!