2017 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2017 Dodge Challenger

I love it

I purchased this car yesterday and took it on a nice long drive to experience it on the road. I love it’s comfort, it’s speed, how it handles in the road, the price I paid for it and absolutely love its style and how it looks and feels. Very satisfied!

Amazing car under $30000. 100% worth it)

It has everything I need: heated steering wheel awesome when it’s cold outside, leather seats with cooling and heating, good performance even for 3.6 l engine. Best choice if you looking car for fun

2.9

This car is over rated.

The car did not meet my expectations. It got old very fast. The vehicle has lost about 30% of its value in the last year. Interior is difficult and even in normal driving, the tires are already shot. The rubber on the outside of the car is already looking like the car is 5 years old. Not good value for the money.

Probably the nicest car I’ve owned

This car is very beautiful inside and out! Now I will say that there isn’t too many storage places for my phone so I have to leave it in the center console. The only problem I’m having is when winter hits my windows freeze and I’m not able to close the door. The window goes down about a quarter of a inch when you open the door and goes back up when you close it, I’m assuming it’s so you don’t slam the door and break the window. If you purchase this car and run into that issue just take a credit card and scrape the track of the window and you should be good to go!

2017 dodge challenger r/t plus v8 hemi

This car meets and exceeds my expectations. Having a v8 that turns into a 4 cylinder on the freeway is amazing. It saves me some gas for owning a v8. The car picks up and goes on the dot. There is no lagging. The interior and exterior is in beautifully condition for being a rental vehicle before I purchased it. Having bluetooth, aux, USB and satellite radio is amazing. I never run out of options for music.

Great ride lots of power

Great looking lots of power.great ride. Lots of leg room in the front and in the back.good vision. Good seates.lots of room for passengers.also a very quiet ride.

Love Driving This Car

We wanted a fun car to drive, after years of raising children and being sensible. Originally I was looking at convertible but when we test drove the challenger both my husband and I loved it. we have had it for two years now and still love driving it. The interior is so unique with red and black leather too. We get compliments on it all the time.

1.6

I will never buy a dodge ever again. Worst car.

The challenger is a terrible car. Less than a year old and already the window motor went out, the door handle broke, the decal on gas tank bubbled up and cracked and my LED brake light went out. Stayed in there shop 2 weeks with no communication or updates. Terrible customer services.

4.4

It's a very fun very fast very enjoyable weekend c

This car meets all my needs I bought it to use as a fun car on the weekend with 700 horsepower it is a lot of fun and there is a lot of room for three other people it's a seats are very comfortable and gas mileage is not that bad I'm getting 20 miles to the gallon driving

Muscle car

WHAT can you say about a Hellcat?! It?s just a blast!!! Would only change for a Demon ? Car is fun, attracts everyone and scares them as well ?