2017 Dodge Challenger consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Challenger Dodge
Explore the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Shop the 2017 Dodge Challenger

Love this Car!

This car met all my needs, gets better MPG than I would've thought and should be a FUN car for years to come! Would recommend this car to Future car enthusiast.

Challenger gt

Love this car. Traded in a 2020 Rav 4 to get this car. Great decision I have a smile on my face when ever I drive.

Great

This car met all my needs. It has plenty of legroom front and back the ride is great compared to other cars I tested. It has 3 USB ports.

MY DREAM CAR...AND I HAVE NO APOLOGIES TO MAKE!

This vehicle, especially after putting on various racing stripes and "Super Bee" decals (thank you Ebay), is a real "head turner" in the yellow color I bought it in! I get many a complement. As for me, I am not at all disappointed with my purchase after 1 1/2 years/5K miles of ownership. Its six cylinder engine is SUPURB...surprising power and not making the engine compartment so crammed. And I love the highway MPG. I DO get the occasional freeze up/cut out of the radio -- but that's perhaps every 2-3 months and is remedied (for me) in the next start up. But that's about it! This could be my last car purchase (I keep cars for 20 years, and I'm 63 years old)...but if not, I'll be buying another Challenger!!! :) This Mercedes designed vehicle is SOLID! And I hope in their next version they don't overly mess with success!!! :) I second the motion to bring out a special edition, "Roadrunner Edition"!!! I LOVED that old spoiler on the old ones!!! Camarro and Mustang could NEVER pull that off...!

Best car ever!!

Fast. Stylish. Awesome muscle machine. Interior and exterior are fabulous. Paint color is the best ever. 485 horsepower. Manual trans is so fun. Great looking car.

4.4

I really love this car

It's so much fun to drive and own. I love it. I couldn't have chosen a better car for myself. The only downside, is the blindspots.

One of the nicest cars I’ve ever owned

One of the nicest cars I’ve ever owned. Always wanted a car like this and I finally got it they were very helpful I feel good about my purchase

Still liking the dodge!

Not a cheap car to purchase but it's really fun to drive. I really wanted the 8 but ended up with a fully loaded, 2 tone interior v6 with all the options I wanted. The v6 performance is very good and moves with a purpose. Interior is comfortable with a thick seat. The nav system is the best I have ever owned. Almost too many options to configure. The AC seats is a huge plus in my book. The heated seats and steering wheel will cook you. The v6 moves really well and I found it more fun to drive than the 2017 SS Camaro and 2020 Mustang. I totally recommend this vehicle if your looking for a sedan. The stereo hits pretty good but not amazing. The nav likes to yell at you which is a tad irritating. The back seat is useable for kids or adults you dont care for too much. The trunk is awesome! Most likely I will buy another one with the larger engine package as my next vehicle. I still find myself shocked to say that..... Find a nice one and a fun salesman and drive it like you stole it....

Been looking for a car for a few months, this car

The car is a one off, low mileage one owner special edition, in excellent condition. It also has the 6.4l Hemi coupled to an automatic, the car drives like a dream.

My Challenger is a beast! Love it!!!

This car met all my needs! Sporty, comfy, reliable, safe but is a gas guzzler but still well worth it❣️Handles well in wet & snow conditions! Fits my personality ❤️