2014 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2014 Dodge Charger
1.0

This has been a complete nightmare

This car hasn’t even been drove 10,000 miles and it’s already broke down. Auto Time did repairs that has been a issue since day one.

Best car I've owned

This car meets all my needs and is also my dream car. It is very reliable and is also very good on gas. I would highly recommend this car.

Best vehicle I've ever had.

I've been all over United States in this vehicle it has never let me down I have never broke down in this vehicle. It has given me the best memories of my life. I still own this vehicle and never giving up. I believe if you take care of your Dodge regular checkups it will take care you.

I love this vehicle its awesome

Car is just right plenty of space clean comfortable has plenty of usb ports love everything about car would definitely recommend to others beautiful car

3.6

Not bad

I bought a used 2014 charger sxt 6cly It was a nice car but the 8 speed auto made it horrible. I didn't like the fact the thing had to shift threw 4-5 gears just to pass another car ! The v6 was under powered also besides that not bad

Best quality and lots of room

This car was just what I was looking for. Stylish, sleek, smooth ride. Good on gas mileage, a lot of room. Love how it’s fully loaded with the navigation system put in and it’s all digital.

4.4

My 1st big purchase and I don't regret it one bit

This got upgraded inside and out, from looks to performance. It was good before but now it's great and ready to make the next owner smile like it did to me.

Most reliable car I’ve owned the V8 engine is gr8!

I love this car it’s great, super fun to drive. The speed has saved me from accidents Im able to maneuver out the way quickly and slow down when needed.

Enjoyable to drive!

Comfortable and fun to drive! Time to give someone else a chance at owning and driving. Definitely will be getting a hellcat in the near future. Great taste but now I want the unleashed potential!

Reliable so far

I drove to Rochester 6 hours test drive to visit my daughter drive, the drive was smooth and comfie. I arrived without a hassle, don't even mention gas consumption, very economic, l love it