2010 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2010 Dodge Journey
2.6

This car sucks

I have had it in the shop for the last 2 months ,first time i put it the shop was bc I needed a new water pump, crank shaft censor and a new timing belt. Got it back and drove it for a week and it stalled out for no reason going down the road so I put it back in the shop and they said my computer went bad so I had to replace that, got it back a couple days later drove for a week and it did all over again this time they told me theres something wrong with the electrical system, nope not happening I refuse to put anymore money into this car . I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE. Save ur money.

Great for traveling

Very reliable car. It travels well for long distance trips and never broke down once. Easy to navigate with all the controls. A smooth ride each time. The speaker system is phenomenal without it being souped up. The all wheel drive is the best feature because the performance in snowy and slick conditions is great.

1.9

Worse car I have ever onwed by far.

Car has cost me very nearly as much in repair as purchase price. I have less than 70 k miles on it. Have had to replace nearly every major component including transmission. Very poorly constructed.

Great car

Love this car fits the family with room to spare the third row seats are great. Has good power and is comfortable to drive on long trips. Has real good gas mileage I get over 20 mpg.

best car ever

my car has 160000 mi. and runs great no rust and i live in vermont.This car has mostly all origale parts even spark plugs.i love this car.

GREAT Value

replaced engine 2.5 yr ago Fully loaded in great condition Great family vehicle has This SUV is comfortable to drive and easy to manure in traffic

4.0

Love this car

I have looked at SUVs alot and I have always loved the look of Dodge Journeys. I fell in love with it as soon as I drove it. It drives really smooth and alot of room it. The only thing is there is not alot of room behind the 3rd row seats if they are up.

Love how the vechile drives!

This vehicle has everything you want! It comes with heated seats, remote start, and is very spacious! Its my first SUV type of vehicle and I love how it drives! if you are looking for more room for the kiddos or in general I would get this vehicle!

1.7

Do not purchase this car.

My family has owned our 2010 Dodge Journey for 5+ years and this car has been nothing but garage bills. The car just hit 140,000 miles and I payed $2,000 to get it all fixed and inspected. I take it to college and it has still been nothing but issues. I have paid $1,000 more dollars for it STILL to not even start up. Look it up on youtube and you will find that many of these vehicles have maintenance issues where even after getting batteries and starters replaced, a few weeks later the car isn't starting again. These vehicles were just built poorly. Please, for the love of God do not purchase this vehicle. Just don't do it.

3.0

Car doesn’t turn on from time to time

They get you replace the starter, battery , key switch but the car still has it’s days and yet I’m waiting on a recall cause this is frustrating. Look at u tube video or others reviews