2010 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2010 Dodge Journey
2.1

Worst car ever

We got this car back in July. It?s now December. This has been by far the worst vehicle I?ve ever owned. It?s had allllllllll sorts of mechanical problems since I?ve gotten it. The heater core doesn?t work, and it being winter that sucks and it?s not a part covered by my service warranty so it?s expensive to fix. My coolant tank has cracked, and I?m not sure if the cause is from the radiator or something else. Upon joining a Facebook group, I?ve learned most of my problems are common among this particular vehicle so it?s not me, it?s Dodge. I wish I would have waited and gotten what I really wanted instead of settling for this one. Worst decision ever.

4.3

Good Crossover Vehicle

Reliable until transmission issues at 91,000 miles. Great leg and head room in the front. Comfortable seats. Third row seating has very limited leg room. Handles well in all weather. Battery change requires removal of front wheel to reach the battery.

I love my Journey

This is a car that is roomy and great on gas. It is quick and gets me to where I need to go with no issues.

2.0

Do NOT BUY. Electrical issues do research!!!

Love the look. It's average on comfort. Third row seat is only good if u have small children in car seats. Leg room is none on third row seating. ELECTRICAL problems all day. Key off radio/backup camera battery drain. Same with battery drain for odometer fuse, dome lights; horn randomly honks while driving. Remote start that came stock with car drains battery . Windows mysteriously roll up and down when key out hours after being ran. Had to undo both fuses for horn. I am aware u pay maintenance and things break or go bad. But I've had for 4 years had to replace radiator reservoir, starter, altenator, battery, heater core, water pump, transmission lines are leaking had to buy special tool for dipstick. Does not come stock with vehicle. Gets me from point a to b. But I have no radio. No odometer light to show me miles(still keeps track). No dome lights. So yourself a favor and research a year of car. Multiple owners with multiple problems all over internet. Lemon.....found out the TPSM modules are junk which creates multiple electrical issues. But be careful when purchasing. Have heard great things about 2017 models.

Great flexibility

Very comfortable and fits me perfectly. Love my heated seats and stow-n-go compartments + water cooling compartment. Lumbar support great for my bad back and neck.

Love my new to me vehicle!!!!

This car is meeting my needs and the condition is great. Will recommend to family and friends for their needs. Fun to drive and economical on gas!!

1.6

Worst cat ever

This car was ment for people with bad credit.that's bad enough then you sell them this garage.i would not give this car to my worst enemy

I just got and so far am very happy with it

I'm very happy with the inside with all the added features and extra seats and USB ports I really like the remote car start for the winter

2.0

Worst electronic problems

This vehicle had more electrical problems and recalls and issues that effected the engine. Constant issues with having to replace the battery. This year and model has us continued problems that are extremely cosltly.

One of the best cars I had

This is one of the best cars I had very comfortable great on gas very spacious comfortable for long distances trips in a lot of storage space.