2020 Dodge Journey consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Journey Dodge
Explore the 2020 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2020 Dodge Journey
1.9

2020 Dodge Journey- do not recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't accelerate well. No room for extra storage when the back row is up.. it is uncomfortable and feels very claustrophobic. Things are breaking all over the car and it is very well taken care of. I have attempted to like it but I just can not.

1.6

Do NOT buy this vehicle!!

I had my journey less than a yr and the rear view camera has gone out and once in awhile will work. The stereo sometimes will not come on for a good minute or 2. Parts on the interior keep falling off. I took it in to get it fixed because it was under warranty being under 1 yr and they couldn't replicate the codes and told me bring it back if it continues and they'll try it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ this vehicle is a waist of money!!! Oh and it has no power what so ever. Trying to go up a hill at any incline and your car drops below 30 and your putsing along. I would never recommend this car to anyone!!!!

Love the new Dodge Journey!! It's a dream to drive

We love our new car!! Went to look today and left w a 2020 Dodge Journey! Love it! Great service at Stew Hansen!! Thanks to Monte for all of his help and assistance!!

Great car for hauling grandkids around in.

3 row seats is a plus. Extra room for gear and groceries next to the used 3rd row seat is cool. Air conditioning is super. No problems with mechanical or electrical yet. Ride comfort is real good. Getting over 20mpg in city. Hope to keep this car for many years.

Most reliable car 🚗 I’ve ever bought

I’m so happy to know me and my family don’t have to worry about having good transportation this is a great suv 🚙 we Love our new Dodge Journey I would recommend this suv to my family and friends

Such a good car for a big family!

I love the fact that this car has plenty of room for our family. It drives smooth and like that its reliable. Im so grateful to be able to have this car.

I love the way it feels on the road!

The SUV is everything I need! Plenty of room, and, handles so well on these sad roads of St.Landry Parish! So pleased with everything!So proud of my new vehicle, thank you Presley Chapman!

Most enjoyable car I've ever owned!

One guy I enjoy card driving this car around its very good on gas there's plenty of leg Room in front and also the back!

4.0

Great value especially if you can get on sale.

I was able to buy a brand new 2020 Dodge Journey SE blacktop package for $16995. This vehicle is a steal at that price, no competitors come close. Baring any long term reliability issues I'm very happy with the vehicle. The main criticisms of the the Journey are dated styling, basic interior, and sluggish performance but I like the understated styling especially with the blacktop package with the blacked out wheels grill and lights, I like a basic interior, and the performance of the 4 cylinder is adequate for most situations.

2.4

Dodge Definitely didn’t care

A hap hazard and subpar attempt at salvaging journeys tiny following. They really didn’t care about consumer and the quality. Very disappointing. Makes dodge and Chrysler fans rethink buying anymore products.