Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.2
Explore the 2020 Dodge Journey
Shop the 2020 Dodge Journey

My 2nd journey

This is my 2nd Journey and I was so happy with the 2014 that when I upgraded, I decided to get another one. I've only had this for a month but have been very happy with it so far.

4.0

Good price good multiple choices needs better tran

I just bought it about a month now and i really loved it crossroad 2020 Good space for me and my family Good materials for the interior Good sound isolation from outside Good looking in and out Nice ground clearance Very simple mechanics and engine I hoped if it had 6 rather than 4 gear automatic Also I'm trying to improve it's headlights weakness Blind spot warning i need it now

4.0

A few complaints

Purchased mines in 2021 brand new My daughter fell in love with it because she saw the 3rd row. She rode the 3rd row twice in 2 years. She said it’s too small and not comfortable. She loves the reclining back seats. I have found a few black pieces on the inside of the truck on the floor but don’t know where they detached from. The rear view camera is small and has worked my nerves. 98% of the time it’s upside down. Other than that I’ve enjoyed it

1.0

2020 Dodge Journey- do not recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't accelerate well. No room for extra storage when the back row is up.. it is uncomfortable and feels very claustrophobic. Things are breaking all over the car and it is very well taken care of. I have attempted to like it but I just can not.

1.0

Do NOT buy this vehicle!!

I had my journey less than a yr and the rear view camera has gone out and once in awhile will work. The stereo sometimes will not come on for a good minute or 2. Parts on the interior keep falling off. I took it in to get it fixed because it was under warranty being under 1 yr and they couldn't replicate the codes and told me bring it back if it continues and they'll try it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ this vehicle is a waist of money!!! Oh and it has no power what so ever. Trying to go up a hill at any incline and your car drops below 30 and your putsing along. I would never recommend this car to anyone!!!!

Love the new Dodge Journey!! It's a dream to drive

We love our new car!! Went to look today and left w a 2020 Dodge Journey! Love it! Great service at Stew Hansen!! Thanks to Monte for all of his help and assistance!!

Great car for hauling grandkids around in.

3 row seats is a plus. Extra room for gear and groceries next to the used 3rd row seat is cool. Air conditioning is super. No problems with mechanical or electrical yet. Ride comfort is real good. Getting over 20mpg in city. Hope to keep this car for many years.

Most reliable car 🚗 I’ve ever bought

I’m so happy to know me and my family don’t have to worry about having good transportation this is a great suv 🚙 we Love our new Dodge Journey I would recommend this suv to my family and friends

Such a good car for a big family!

I love the fact that this car has plenty of room for our family. It drives smooth and like that its reliable. Im so grateful to be able to have this car.

I love the way it feels on the road!

The SUV is everything I need! Plenty of room, and, handles so well on these sad roads of St.Landry Parish! So pleased with everything!So proud of my new vehicle, thank you Presley Chapman!