2005 Neon

2005 Dodge Neon

2005 Dodge Neon

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2005 Dodge Neon?

this car is the best

by patches from lakeland, Fl on Mon Dec 21 2009

This car never stops surprising me i bought the car brand new back in 04 now it has over 105,000 niles on it never a problem. i mainly used it for work back when i first got it making deliveries driving it all day and night in some cases. the car hasn't let me down now im driving it more like i would a truck, dribing down roads that you would want to take a 4x4 down, of course not to bad of roads as to not sink the car. All the time i hear about people saying that their neon is breaking and having issues when they first get it, i dont believe its dodge's fault i have taken care of my car and its still going strong.

Dodge Neon SXT

by DSXT from Tampa,FL on Fri Dec 31 2010

Great car, easy to drive, you save money with gas. Perfect for city. I had a dodge neon, never had any problem with it.

better than i expected

by MIKE from northwest indiana on Tue Jan 13 2009

ive had my 05' neon for roughly four months now and have not experienced any major problems. i sold my f-150 due to skyrocketing gas prices this summer and now that they are down again i have a little remourse. the ride is decent, the speakers are awefull, mpg's could be a little better and the seats for some reason stain from any liquid, even rain water. but over all not to bad. it does the trick. the faults are minor and that is to be expected, keep in mind your not buying a luxury sedan.

Great commuter car

by modern mom from maryville MO on Sat Aug 19 2006

I love the gas mileage, handling, look. 30mpg in town about 38-40 on the highway. (I have the stripped down, crank window version) I dont love the engine noise, cramped interior, sqeaky brakes. The placement of console and cup holders is a little awkward. However, on long drives (1 hr or more) this car is pure pleasure! I have avoided 2 accidents with the awesome handling, quick response steering. The get up and go of this car makes passing uphill a no sweat operation. and man o man. Watch your speed! I have gotten up to 80 mph with this car and not even noticed!!!

Very Good gas millage car.

by Joe Alspaugh from Warsaw, IN on Mon Nov 13 2017

This car has went above my expectations for mpg. The main reason I bought this car I was looking for something that would save me at the pump. I drive over 60 miles a day. The interior was in fairly good shape. The outside looked very sharp for an 05. I am satisfied with what I paid for it.

Great Car for Anyone!!!

by Loves to drive from United States on Tue Jan 16 2007

I own the SXT version of the Neon and couldn't be happier! This car is really reliable and I have had no problems thus far and I drive quite a bit on a daily basis. It has an adequate amount of power even for some fun, nice handling, and a decent amount of room. This car handles decently in snow, dirt, mud, and water (puddles). I have made some trips with no problems, nice fuel economy. Good sound quality with the CD/radio system. The car has a sporty/practical look to suit different tastes. The A/C and heat work very well in all weather. I have received a lot of positive comments about my car! Great value! Overall, a good buy.

I love my Neon!!!!

by 2005 neon from florida on Mon Sep 10 2007

This car is awesome. I drove to tampa from central fl and it got awesome gas mileage. I bareily used any gas. It comfortable to drive in for long distances. My kids (2 and 5) fit fine in the back it was bigger than my escort My neon didn't have a cd player but i just hooked up my ipod and it worked great. The stero and speaker worked awesome too. I very happy with this car.

Great Car and service

by Neon nut from LA (Not Los angelos) on Sat Apr 19 2008

Got this car brand new in 2005. Best choice we ever made! This car was so awesome the first day. Then, it was wrecked the next day! But, the dealership took care of us, even coming to the scene of the accident and helping us out with where to go and what to do. We got it repaired in two weeks, and it runs like it's never even been in a wreck! Have had it now for 3 years and its never been better. Freezing cold A/C, hot heater, and just an awesome sound system and CD player make this a great buy! Too bad they stopped making it........I would definitely buy a newer year model!

Solid/reliable economy car

by CollegeStudent14 from Ohio on Wed Jan 31 2018

My neon has been reliable for the past 10 years that i've had it. Very few problems, and has gotten me from A to B consistently. Would highly recommend it as a nice value car.

Why Buy Japanese?

by SickRick from Ulster Co., NY on Wed Jun 19 2013

Bought mine new in '04. Has 144K now. Absolutely zero problems, better than a Swiss watch! Comfortable, quick, great brakes and handling, economical, everything a compact should be. And, maybe best of all: Built in Belvidere, Illinois, USA!

1 2 3 4 5 6